Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ****DARKCYPHER***** [DCYP][FULL POS][ANON][STEALTH ADDRESS][UNIQUE APP] - page 7. (Read 35983 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Coins received!!
Dunno with 1.2 btc ico where this project his headed.

But it's just another fucking altcoin right?

So,let's play on market.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
C-cex,yobit?

I personally prefer Yobit, C-CEX had too much scams lately

Well it depends, yobit had his moments.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
C-cex,yobit?

I personally prefer Yobit, C-CEX had too much scams lately
Activity: 189
Congrats to the successfull ICO. The ICO address contains 1.2 Bitcoins now.

I negotiated a three days safety timeframe after the coins were spread to the investors. That is to ensure everything works fine and that errors can be catched.

If you see a problem that could hurt the validity of the coin then let me know about it. When i released the bitcoins in three days i would be powerless if problems arise after that.

Good luck with your investment. Smiley
Is marketcap 1.2 btc?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Congrats to the successfull ICO. The ICO address contains 1.2 Bitcoins now.

I negotiated a three days safety timeframe after the coins were spread to the investors. That is to ensure everything works fine and that errors can be catched.

If you see a problem that could hurt the validity of the coin then let me know about it. When i released the bitcoins in three days i would be powerless if problems arise after that.

Good luck with your investment. Smiley
Activity: 241
P8
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Activity: 61
Unique DCYP standalone app [More sections to be added soon]

ICO ENDED
ICO AMOUNT: 1.2 BTC
INVESTORS: 12

To investors: -Send a pm with your wallet address.
                   -Coins will be distribuited within 24 hours.

Ico amount is less then excpected,but will do all the best to develop and work on DCYP.

There's an escrow, people should give the address to him not to the dev, or am I wrong? It's faster than give it to you and then you give it to escrow  Huh

I wrote to escrow for that.
Activity: 70
ICO ENDED

Ico amount is less then excpected,but will do all the best to develop and work on DCYP.

There's an escrow, people should give the address to him not to the dev, or am I wrong? It's faster than give it to you and then you give it to escrow  Huh
ICO ENDED

Activity: 98
How can I have my coin?

OK ICO IS OVER

DCYP APP : HERE Info HERE

legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
I hope something more will come after the release

You hope... Really? Grin Grin Grin
Hope is for losers I only have certainties

there are NO certainties here in crypto atomictie ...

one can only do the best they can and plan to make the best of the situation they can ...

death and taxes are the only certainty in this life ...

i do however see a number of things happening here if this continues down this same road ...

good luck with the coin and the plans - especially if you DO continue with it and DO continue with the development of the infrastructure ...

unfortunately for me - i am VERY skeptical of situations that promise and dont deliver ... so i will continue to watch and 'hope' that you deliver ...

so does that make me a 'loser' for hoping that you actually deliver on your promises? ...

if that is the way you see this - then all of this that you have here will be self explanatory ...

but i do wish you the best ...

ill just watch for now ...

#crysx
I hope something more will come after the release

You hope... Really? Grin Grin Grin
Hope is for losers I only have certainties
Now you can enjoy the OP as I made it, link of wallet and source are embedded in the images
In one day we will have the launch of the coin, after the distribution is completed please inform me about any problem with the wallet so I can provide rapidly to resolve it, but I'm sure you will be amazed for the really fast transaction. I suggest you to stake some coin to help the network works so everybody can benefit because of it

Some fact from the beginning probably made you a little skeptic about the project, but I will do my best to keep the coin works as long as I have support from community, and I hope something more will come after the release

UP in  a new page to have more visibility
Activity: 150
Just cause of the app you released will buy 1 share. Kudos to you
In one day we will have the launch of the coin, after the distribution is completed please inform me about any problem with the wallet so I can provide rapidly to resolve it, but I'm sure you will be amazed for the really fast transaction. I suggest you to stake some coin to help the network works so everybody can benefit because of it

Some fact from the beginning probably made you a little skeptic about the project, but I will do my best to keep the coin works as long as I have support from community, and I hope something more will come after the release

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I've also bought 0.1 and learnt how to sign a message. lol
Thanks sebastianju
you think is a good coin?

Wallet is good,app is good.
At least it's not as the recent yobit scam ico without source-wallet or invisible roadmap.

Pages:
Jump to: