Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ****DARKCYPHER***** [DCYP][FULL POS][ANON][STEALTH ADDRESS][UNIQUE APP] - page 8. (Read 35983 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I've also bought 0.1 and learnt how to sign a message. lol
Thanks sebastianju
you think is a good coin?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I've also bought 0.1 and learnt how to sign a message. lol
Thanks sebastianju
I've bought the first share did I win something?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Ok I joined too I could get many coins Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
26M each for now? This coin need to be spread largely I can even gamble 0.1, when I'll be back home 0.1 won't make me poor

Activity: 462
I love to trade
26M each for now? This coin need to be spread largely I can even gamble 0.1, when I'll be back home 0.1 won't make me poor
0.1 sent to sebastiaunju
Activity: 294
???
After all the fud thread gone silent...time to buy or not? Grin
small amount sent let's see good luck mates
Activity: 61
ICO COUNTDOWN

WIN WALLET
GITHUB SOURCE
DCYP APP : HERE Info HERE

APP SCREENSHOT

two days to go mates...what will happen
Trade or Dyer
No, i will buy too.

Just need to know how to sign messages.  Cheesy

Remember: always wait last hour  Cool
No, i will buy too.

I had the same problem, but leonak helped me, I did it with multibit

Guys nobody already told me how to sign the message for the dev, help help!
The app is beautiful!!

Check this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-sign-a-message-990345
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
No, i will buy too.

Check out this thread about all the facts about how to sign a message.

For the moment you only need to check if you can sign a message with the address you sent from. That is normally not the case for when you sent from a bitcoin exchange. So that it would be better you send your coins to your own wallet and from there to the escrow address.
No, i will buy too.

???
One user will get the entire supply too funny Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
0.1 all at once! Impressive!
Activity: 61
ICO updated. Please refer to SebastianJu last message or the quoted one on first post.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
I was asked to provide an ICO Escrow address that is used to collect the funds from those who want to invest in this coin. Once everyone received their ICO Coins i will release the Bitcoins to the issuer.

The escrow address is:
Code:
1C2Svqb3zP3X4fBZHx9BJ4totBNMzku9j1
Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address!

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message for or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since you can't proof that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-sign-a-message-990345

Edit: The issuer asked me to add the following info:

ICO share cost: 0.1 BTC
ICO supply: 80000000
ICO user quantity: 80000000 * ( BTC SENT / TOTAL BTC INVESTED )

People can invest at least 0.1 or multiple to buy 1 share. (no 0.01 or 0.05 or 0.12 and so on)

Edit 2: Some more infos about anonymity of investors.

Normally i would not be the one keeping track of the investments, so that i would not know the users sending coins to the escrow address. Though in recent light of development i think it would be better to claim your payments to the issuer of this coin and to me. You can simply send me the tx and i will put you into a calc sheet. I will not reveal your usernames. There is no reason for that.
Please again make sure that you send from an address you control, an address you can get the private key from. So that you can sign a message in case you need to prove that you own an investment. See the link above the first edit.
As long as you did not verify i will see your investment as unverified. Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. If you can't then you need to wait some time so that the risk of being scammed is lower.
So yes, your identity will be kept hidden. Smiley

Before payment i would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
20151008 This is the escrow address for the ICO of DarkCypher Coins and the escrow address is 1C2Svqb3zP3X4fBZHx9BJ4totBNMzku9j1
Update to this post happened on 20151010.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
G0DO7oVAlsRAQYhllSDIVC86XwX2LlO3aH5av0RIOMLz84RXdBkD/5rMY0ROZgDrVI6zHJS32SZYK+Y+nJzg53o=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that i posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

Good luck everyone with this ICO! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: