Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ****DARKCYPHER***** [DCYP][FULL POS][ANON][STEALTH ADDRESS][UNIQUE APP] - page 5. (Read 35983 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Staking works good.
I didn't noticed  "narrations" option in wallet.
Nice feature.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I received the info that now all investors received their coins. Please check the wallet and everything connected with the ICO properly. I will release the bitcoins to the issuer on end of 17th, start of 18th october. At that point the safety iam, as the escrow, can deliver, will end.

All good for me. Checked all the advanced functions of dcyp and they just work. Thanks SebastianJu you did a great job Smiley
Activity: 462
mate what do you mean coin with message?
Activity: 294
???
Wallet has cool graphics and nice anon features from the start. If someone wants to try p2p messaging system throw a PM Wink

PM with my address sent. Send me 1 DCYP with message and I will send it back for testing Grin Grin
Great OP.
Downloading app right now.

check out anon messages mate they're great
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
the only update we need is an exchange for now, nothing else, wallet has a lot of features and the coin just needs to be spread largely through exchanges
???
Dev any news?

Yes he just sent all the coins to investors, happy? Grin
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
???
Exchange request sent, let's see what happens Grin
Activity: 238
wrote to yobit too, but maybe I will ask to bleutrade, it's not that bad for start, but if dcyp don't make nice volume there is hard that can go to yobit or something bigger, so better push directly to yobit

Bleutrade it's not that bad and now with chatbox it's fun Smiley
I love to trade
wrote to yobit too, but maybe I will ask to bleutrade, it's not that bad for start, but if dcyp don't make nice volume there is hard that can go to yobit or something bigger, so better push directly to yobit
Activity: 238
Wallet has cool graphics and nice anon features from the start. If someone wants to try p2p messaging system throw a PM Wink
I received the info that now all investors received their coins. Please check the wallet and everything connected with the ICO properly. I will release the bitcoins to the issuer on end of 17th, start of 18th october. At that point the safety iam, as the escrow, can deliver, will end.

wallet checked everything works fine mate
???

Nothing to complain until now Grin Grin
Activity: 264
TEMCO
I've received the coins very fast yesterday, and already sent to yobit the request to add DCYP so hope as dev says it's a matter of days now
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
i like it too, one of the best for the graphic among the "standard" wallets, usually dev don't compile a nice wallet for the first release, it's the standard grey/white with no special features. This one has stealth address and anon messages. It can't stay out of an exchange for long
PsP
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Moderating a thread where useless fud is written is something that we have to do since I'm not alone behind the project it's not taking away time from developing.
When someone writes 4, 5 times "no exchanges/dead" and so on it's just fud, it's a provocation, and the solution is delete it. I'm not deleting message from someone accusing problem with wallet or network, in that case you can say that I'm covering some bad evidences for my coin.
I can't say that I don't have better to do, I prefer to say that it's something that I do because I have to do.
Answering seriously hit an exchange is something that we have to work on, asking and promoting the coin, is not written anywhere that when a ICO is over the coin have to hit an exchange in the same moment. It could be a matter of hours or days, but surely it's going to happen.
And until the distribution is not over there's no reason to hit an exchange, I'm still waiting for an address after that we can talk about exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: