Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Darkshibe | PoW/PoS | Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Messaging | Update - page 13. (Read 50988 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
btw. people must learn to read the blockchain, lol.

i bet 80% will buy their coins back for a higher price.  Cheesy

btw. thx for the cheap coins, see you over 15k again.  Grin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
marc.xxx shut the fuck up you shit, you do not want to play the dox game again and you know it...
legendary
Time to go make a new account Marc you piece of shit.

I reported this cunt to moderator should be game over for him soon.

i reported also, but sometimes it took over 1 hour before they ban this sick people.
Activity: 405
Merit: 500

I reported this cunt to moderator should be game over for him soon.
legendary
the mods here on bitcointalk must act faster, to ban such sick in the head persons like marc.xxx
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
LOL at that gif. another piece of shit bites the dust, sure it's quick dirty money whatever but ppl need to lose which is too bad.  please stop buying shitcoins and invest in waves/plays of more stable coins.  Wink
legendary
marc.xxx its no problem, i called the doctor for you.
Activity: 405
Merit: 500
Fuck what a fucking cunt you are marc xxx.
legendary
Report marc.xxx posts, so he will be banned and his posts deleted
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Activity: 140
ugh. I really hate this overdone DOGE meme... Despite this, the code is impeccable

Code:
darkshibe https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833133.0

Heritage: perfect clone from shadowcash

Problems:

Notes:

good checkpointed premine and even stake modifier stuff properly checkpointed
good genesis seed is news event from 1 day before launch
good even copyrights for shadowcoin are maintained and not lazily renamed like usual

Mining began at correct time, 1 extra (0 coin block) mined but that doesn't matter

coin supply is correct and premine percentage

Watermarks: uint64_t, pos, lz4

Thx earlz!

+
Activity: 252
FUD is fun, just ride with it and buy at the bottom. You will not regret Cool

Top 50 addresses except #1 which is bittrex didn't even move their coins, #2 address ate more coins like 73k shibes.

Which means 7% less coins for sale later, although the charts says the opposite.

You can buy now for a gable, or dump yours hit. It's up to you Grin
legendary
CAN PLS SOMEONE BAN marc.xxx THIS BITCH?

HE SPAMS ALL THE DAY
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
We're walking on egg shells people, let's heal the wounds before playing these FUD jokes again . . .
Activity: 258
ugh. I really hate this overdone DOGE meme... Despite this, the code is impeccable

Code:
darkshibe https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833133.0

Heritage: perfect clone from shadowcash

Problems:

Notes:

good checkpointed premine and even stake modifier stuff properly checkpointed
good genesis seed is news event from 1 day before launch
good even copyrights for shadowcoin are maintained and not lazily renamed like usual

Mining began at correct time, 1 extra (0 coin block) mined but that doesn't matter

coin supply is correct and premine percentage

Watermarks: uint64_t, pos, lz4

Thx earlz!
legendary
Hi All,

I wanted to post another quick update. I had a great weekend with my family enjoying the fall weather and detaching myself from the crypto-verse for a while. We will be back to business as usual tomorrow. I wanted to address a few quick concerns as I have seen a few of them arise in regards to premine, and bounties.

All bounties have been claimed and paid -- new bounties will be available soon. Here is our premine ledger to show you exactly what has been deducted from our premine so far.

Premine Ledger:

20,000 Total Coins Premined

-50 Coins 1st Pool
-25 Coins 2nd Pool
-10 Coins 3rd Pool
-750 BlockExplorer + Richlist
-1 Coin for Testing Purposes
-150 Coins To Earlz for code Review
-250 Coins Mac Wallet from NSCrypto
-250 Coins Mac Wallet from Karimdr2
-1500 Coins to pay for 2nd Block Explorer -- CryptoID

Total premine remaining: 17023.24

We want to be as transparent as possible with premine, and we will be moving it to a brand new address so you can all see it easier. The issues with the Genesis block showing the right address are still present so the only logical way for community to keep tabs on this address is by sending it to a new fresh wallet.

We also have a small update in store for our DarkShibe Loyalists, we think you will be happy with it. Also, more bounties are en route as we attempt to grow our currency, and we will rely heavily on our DarkShibe Army input with our decisions moving forward.

In merely a few days we have attained several milestones, and you our loyal community should pat yourselves on the back.

- 125+ GH Net Hashrate
- Added to 5+ exchanges, two of them being the BIGGEST amongst altcoin users (bittrex,cryptsy)

We couldn't have done it with out you and want to extend our deepest appreciation for your contiued support. A big thanks to everyone for such a stellar launch!

nice dev  Smiley
he plays with all cards on the table.
legendary
there is no hidden block you liar
Activity: 392
ppl dumped because there was a glitch hahah .....oh and twitter
Activity: 140
You know you FUDders might want to change it up a bit, having a post history of nothing but hopping from coin to coin with scam in big letters KINDA makes you unbelievable. Justsayin
Pages:
Jump to: