Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 26. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
What about https://tradesatoshi.com/ exchange?

And i already wrote an email about listing on coinsmarket.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Dang, DAS had such great potential behind it.  I hope that members of the community do decide to fork it . . if that it still was is being discussed.  Or take it over.

The Slack used to be a very active place.  I have thought about scooping up a node, but would like to see some positive movement prior.

And coinsmarkets is ok, just very low volume and deposit times are crazy long.  But it would be a way to trade.

Not sure what the cost is for listing there though, I'm assuming it can't be too much.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Is it possible to mine it from a laptop? Like a powerful one?
Just set up a masternode on a remote server for free. It is always running and open and will earn you coins. Mining isnt really the way to go especially with a laptop.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
-wallet can sync only to point when the last block was found....
-not sure whats the actual price but i found one old ( march 2017) discusion about listening on coinsechange and the price was 0.25 BTC ( cant find link on that disc anymore)
-coinsmarkets is really little exange....u cant count with some real trading volume... but on this exchange is one nice point: they stack coins for u... not sure if they give u all from that stacking..but its still really nice from them... P

hm and nova...probably i shouldnt b so lazy and write them some tips as downgrade to 0.12.2 and some fresh addnodes....if thats the problem..because they are not giving any exact answear....
Activity: 45
I think we can get DAS listed on other smaller exchanges with nothing more than a community email campaign. I emailed coinsmarkets.com and they were interested in listing - if others email them, I bet they will follow up and list it.  If several community members message coinsexchange I bet they would list it. The exchanges want trading volume, so if they see a crowd of DAS holders asking to trade, thats good for them.

So: email [email protected] and coinsexchange? If we get another exchange it will also pressure Nova to resolve the wallet.

Noob question, but - the 12.2 wallet is probably not syncing because of no recent blocks, correct? I recall it was syncing when blocks were getting found.
Activity: 14
only 1000 coins to set up a masternode!!!
Activity: 322

No, that is waste of resources... It would take months if not years to find a block.
So is DAS still a thing? Or is it some abandonware POS? I would be happy to start mining on an active pool. I have about 5.5 g/hs.... Roll Eyes
Looks to be a thing still. My masternode is still running strong. The price seems to shift greatly but it is still going well from how I see it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Tic.eth
Merit: 101
This is a chicken and egg scenario.

There are no exchanges to sell so there are no miners to mine.

If nobody is mining then the wallet will keep getting stuck.

Is this something the developer has to resolve or something the community can fix?

The real problem is there are certain pools that shift their hash rates to other coins when a hard block is detected, and then shift back when the easy blocks come up.  Sometimes a majority of the hash rate disappears on a hard block.
Activity: 33
Mining working on pool (zpool.ca) :

-o stratum+tcp://x11.mine.zpool.ca:3533#xnsub -u [-p c=DAS,]

DAS Fees 1.25:

POOL: zpool.ca
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538

Is this something the developer has to resolve or something the community can fix?

This is 100% right. But it's still complicated because if the wallet gets stuck exchanges won't like to maintain the wallet. There is simply pretty little interest in this coin for now.
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
He waits till price is super low buys a lot than brings out a fake fix. Over and over again.
Activity: 238
So is DAS still a thing? Or is it some abandonware POS? I would be happy to start mining on an active pool. I have about 5.5 g/hs.... Roll Eyes
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
How long has the wallet on NOVA been in maintenance now?
Activity: 247

i was the last regular miner for this coin in last hm 10-14 days , but i stoped it..
first reason...nova wallet is suspiciously long in maintenance... maybe i should just write them to rollback to 0.12.2 wallet or give them some new fresh addnodes hm...
second ...i missing more then 1k DAS payments from http://mining.topcoins.biz/site/tx?address=DMovN92jGz8MZ27eRMvNSNoJw2fAke1Rts , in last days this pool pay at best only 50% what i mined...
and pool owner notansweared to any PMs... russians hehehehe P

but at https://pool.bilbotel.fr/site/mining is still some 650+- MHS power..he will unstuck this block at some point....
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Tic.eth
Such a shame,I created my first masternode with Das and it’s going to hell
Activity: 44

Activity: 44
There are multiple issues with this coin but one of the biggest issues is that we keep getting stuck on blocks.

The last block was found 28 hours ago and it was becoming increasingly frequent before that.

I would happily set everything up again on wallet 12.2 and try my chances.

However you cannot because the wallets will not sync.

Maybe Truckman could spend some Dev fund on mining to get this coin moving again?

Or is he just going to evacuate this project like his last project?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18976364
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
Volume is really soaring, what's going on? Anything new happening?
All that is very strange...

Could also be someone pumping the price artificially. Who knows...

I wouldn't really call that "soaring". Usually we need much more volume than this.
Pages:
Jump to: