Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 25. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
This is a chicken and egg scenario.

There are no exchanges to sell so there are no miners to mine.

If nobody is mining then the wallet will keep getting stuck.

Is this something the developer has to resolve or something the community can fix?

The real problem is there are certain pools that shift their hash rates to other coins when a hard block is detected, and then shift back when the easy blocks come up.  Sometimes a majority of the hash rate disappears on a hard block.

This sounds like a logical explanation but wouldn't that mean that many other coins have the same problem? Especially if the switching would happen automatically?

This was an issue noticed by a community member a couple of weeks ago, unfortunately I think the wallet/masternode problems, exchange maintenance and drop in value have compounded together and the hashrate has drastically reduced overall.

THIS COIN IS DYING TRUCKMAN
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
This is a chicken and egg scenario.

There are no exchanges to sell so there are no miners to mine.

If nobody is mining then the wallet will keep getting stuck.

Is this something the developer has to resolve or something the community can fix?

The real problem is there are certain pools that shift their hash rates to other coins when a hard block is detected, and then shift back when the easy blocks come up.  Sometimes a majority of the hash rate disappears on a hard block.

This sounds like a logical explanation but wouldn't that mean that many other coins have the same problem? Especially if the switching would happen automatically?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Can anyone give me info about how many coins per day do i get with 1 masternode ?

Something about 1 DAS per day! But if you very very lucky it will be 5 DAS.
If you now buy coins on the exchange, they will remain there)))

Yup looks pretty close to mine. Really does depend. Sucks because before we used to get way more each day. Not sure what changed in the last months.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
The correct wallet version is 12.1.5.
Some have 12.2 and it is ERROR.

I have used the wallet version 12.2 and I could not receive my reward for my masternode for two weeks ago then I updated my wallet version 12.1.5.
Now it is running well and I can get my reward everyday . I will buy some more cheap coins and make some masternode for next weeks. We remember that This is a good time to collect more cheap coins because of Bitcoin is rising so Many altcoins must be down .  

lol "buy some more" sure buy away as you please, and watch it sit on the exchange. the only place to buy is on nova, and the das wallet has been in "maintenance" for over 3 weeks!

direct message me we might be able to work something out, you can buy what I have for btc, we just have to figure out how to make a fare exchange.

sorry but nova is not the ONLY one :

https://c-cex.com/?p=das-btc

nvm wrong coin  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

I have used the wallet version 12.2 and I could not receive my reward for my masternode for two weeks ago then I updated my wallet version 12.1.5.
Now it is running well and I can get my reward everyday . I will buy some more cheap coins and make some masternode for next weeks. We remember that This is a good time to collect more cheap coins because of Bitcoin is rising so Many altcoins must be down . 

lol "buy some more" sure buy away as you please, and watch it sit on the exchange. the only place to buy is on nova, and the das wallet has been in "maintenance" for over 3 weeks!

direct message me we might be able to work something out, you can buy what I have for btc, we just have to figure out how to make a fare exchange.
Activity: 33
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote#suggest

we can add this coin but we need put 3-3,5 BTC

1 winner each 14 days
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

POLONIEX criteria:

We don't have a definitive set of criteria as each project is unique. We listen to the community and select projects that we believe are unique, innovative, and that our users would be interested in trading. We also look for products that have strong (organic) market demand.

Some takeaways:
We cannot list any token that resembles a security. We suggest token devs familiarize themselves with The Howey Test.

The developers/leads of any token exchanged on the platform must have fully verified accounts. Since tracking down dev teams and requesting ID verification can be quite time consuming, this is something the project team could do in advance to greatly expedite the process, in the event we do decide to list.

Note: We do not accept payment for listing. If you are contacted by any party soliciting payments while claiming to represent Poloniex, notify us immediately.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1030
Market cap value is so low but if developers do something creative, it can go very high. The current state of DAS is not very innovative.
Activity: 50
Very interesting concept, will be keeping an eye on this as well...
Look at peers in your wallet. You will see how many people use the incorrect version 12.2.  Cool
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

first who are you Huh?

second , wallet version 12.2 is crap , most of us did update the new wallet and we came in trouble ... after downgrade it , its now stable .....

dont play with us NEWBIE

https://imgur.com/a/iMUou
Activity: 327
Merit: 251
SmartHoldem.IO
Can anyone give me info about how many coins per day do i get with 1 masternode ?

Something about 1 DAS per day! But if you very very lucky it will be 5 DAS.
If you now buy coins on the exchange, they will remain there)))

Activity: 25
This is the response i got from coinsmarkets when writting about listing DAS:

"Hello

We can't add a coin without dev request and permission we need to be notified about fork update etc ..

Are you the DEV ?

Regards"

Activity: 72
Merit: 2
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
I think that we will see phrase : "Truckmancoin" in dictionary of cryptocurrency phrases in the near future.  Smiley

Best quote thing I've heard all week Smiley
Activity: 145
Where did DEV ? Why novaexchange (Wallet is in maintenance, will be online soon.) For the second week we cannot send to the exchange of coins. ...
Activity: 115
I think that we will see phrase : "Truckmancoin" in dictionary of cryptocurrency phrases in the near future.  Smiley
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
What about https://tradesatoshi.com/ exchange?

And i already wrote an email about listing on coinsmarket.

One way or another, this coin needs to be listed elsewhere.
Pages:
Jump to: