Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 53. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 503
Merit: 250
Wtb 1001 das, please pm.
i could do that pm me if you are interested
Activity: 31
Merit: 3
Hello, a few days ago my two masternodes stopped. I noticed it after two days of stopping. I restarted dasd, but get an error "Not capable masternode: Hot node, waiting for remote activation."
Help me please run them again. Thanks

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Crypto is life !
Wtb 1001 das, please pm.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple
I want to invest in this coin
How much now brings one MN of income per day?
Masternode income about 4 DAS per day.
You can open any MN address in the block explorer and analyze it by yourself.
For example, this one: das.explorerz.top:3002/address/DScdwd12qZeYAfm5WZnsJ83AJUAQ179FyS

Are there any prospects for a rise in the value of the coin?
Dev came back Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I want to invest in this coin
How much now brings one MN of income per day?
Are there any prospects for a rise in the value of the coin?
Crypto is life !
WTB das masternode, please pm.
Activity: 392
1 My debug.log files grows very fast, several GB every day

2 Very small profit with MN)))
It is necessary to increase 2-3 times)))
Activity: 322
1. What are you worried about in your wallet?

a, Windows wallet - Not sync properly, nodes are going missing or expiring daily on the 'my masternode' tab, not displaying the status of the masternodes correctly. This is the windows wallet's issue as the nodes are running fine on Linux VPS (not missing or expiring)..  As a comparison, I have a few ARC node too for 5 weeks... None of them ever was displayed as Missing or Expired.

b, Linux wallet - Correct and fix the binary files so it could be compiled straight away without checkpoint fix.

2, What kind of errors did you encounter?
The debug file size and it's increase is a problem. Few GB a day is not sustainable. 

3, What do you think needs to be changed and why?
a, The name need changing. First of all, the DAS is taken by other coin which started earlier than this DAS. Secondly, DAS as a DASH fork has a lazy people's fork feeling, definitely not destined to success.

b, A roadmap, plan for the future and much more regular updates about how we are doing.

c, a bigger development team and a marketing person.
Activity: 154
I have installed das on my linux vps.  Why i didnt see my wallet from my vps into the blockexplorer?  It looks Mike my adress didnt exist.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
Hello!

I want to note that DAS wallet works stably well!
Masternodes bring profit, mining goes, DAS for its development time is not bad. The price will only grow, I assure you.
Many people write about updating the source code, not understanding what it's for!
I can update it every day! Add new checkpoints, etc!

I wanted to conduct a small survey of our community. What we really need:

2. What kind of errors did you encounter?

3. What do you think needs to be changed and why?

DAS needs to be listed on Cryptopia because Nova exchange downtime is causing huge buying loss to DAS. Thanks.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple

3. What do you think needs to be changed and why?[/size]
2. My debug.log files grows very fast, several GB every day (only 0.12.2 wallets; 0.12.1 hasn't such issue). I can send logs later, if you interested.
p.s. Not only me encountered this problem.

3. What about increasing MN rewards? It will attract more investors. Chaincoin, for example, will made it.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
So  happy to see Truckman working hard.
Activity: 140
Hello!

I want to note that DAS wallet works stably well!
Masternodes bring profit, mining goes, DAS for its development time is not bad. The price will only grow, I assure you.
Many people write about updating the source code, not understanding what it's for!
I can update it every day! Add new checkpoints, etc!

I wanted to conduct a small survey of our community. What we really need:

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Das would be worth a lot if it had a bit more dev support.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
"(I've noticed the DAS community is not really big on donations; too many people want others to do their work for them and don't want to give anything in return.)" - This is true, and it has a very good reason... That is called Truckman.

The community already sorted the code, already compiled the Linux wallet and wrote guides how to set up different kind of wallets. In the meantime, Truckman did nothing. So the community is a bit of fed up with the situation and now willing to do too much until this lazy, good for nothing 'developer' willing to do his part. (fix the binary, and the windows wallet and most importantly sort out the name confusion and list the coin in Cryptopia at least). A few liners promises once every fortnight won't be enough.

I agree to a point. My PM to Truckman within hours of finding out about DAS addresses a lot of issues and he needs to realize he cannot do it alone and thus cannot hold all the premine in order for DAS to be a success. Whether he replies or not, I keep sending. There needs to be a TEAM effort.

I help a LOT of people on Telegram, Slack and here as well as give donations to those who make efforts that benefit me. In a month, not 1 DAS in donations for sometimes HOURS of personalized help which are user issues, not software. That's part of the same disease that I see in all these new cryptos. Me, me, me instead of us, us, us. BUT I still assist and spend my time helping others. SN basically gave away BTC and is sitting on early mined 1mil BTC never spent to date. The "US" concept let the coin be a success and look at it now. I see other new cryptos giving generous bounties for simple actions, giveaways, airdrops, easy early adopter mining to spread the coin so that it is accepted and USED by many, not just those who can afford to invest a lot and make money.

What are the specific problems with the binary?
What are the specific problems with the Windows wallet?

When 97% of masternodes work fine, I'd say the problem may be with the user and not the software in many cases. My wallets and MNs work fine in both Win & lin.
We do need to show Truckman that he needs help and he can't do it alone, otherwise there will be a point in time when all the greatest DAS supporters will find a coin more worthy of their time, effort and value. He needs to learn that sooner rather than later. But, in turn, he shouldn't be bothered with every little issue every end user has, since most of them are the setup vs the software. That's what a peer to peer community on an open source project is all about.

IRL, I do general consulting @ $50/hour. For the past month, I have been doing specialized consulting for DAS users for FREE. Guess where I'll be spending more time? Wink

All I can do is find problems, come up with potential solutions, make a roadmap to resolve and find the resources needed. If there is no support or assistance in time, I move one. IF I get project donations that do not meet min reqs, I will refund all. I think with the right team, with the right diversity of skills and some innovative features, DAS can be a success. We're at week 7 of trading? Still a baby crypto. And it NEEDS to grow up. Or die. CryptoDarwinism. Wink

Once things get rolling, I'd def say an original name change is in order to separate DAS from all the other similar named coins. In time, though. I'm not too butthurt about cryptopia personally. Smiley

Regards,

c_p

Its okay, i understand your and devs feeling. But they should get it listed on Cryptopia faster.

Thanks.

Me too. I think so.

Cryptopia DA$ # DAS

Hope we will soon be listed on cryptopia.
"(I've noticed the DAS community is not really big on donations; too many people want others to do their work for them and don't want to give anything in return.)" - This is true, and it has a very good reason... That is called Truckman.

The community already sorted the code, already compiled the Linux wallet and wrote guides how to set up different kind of wallets. In the meantime, Truckman did nothing. So the community is a bit of fed up with the situation and now willing to do too much until this lazy, good for nothing 'developer' willing to do his part. (fix the binary, and the windows wallet and most importantly sort out the name confusion and list the coin in Cryptopia at least). A few liners promises once every fortnight won't be enough.

I agree to a point. My PM to Truckman within hours of finding out about DAS addresses a lot of issues and he needs to realize he cannot do it alone and thus cannot hold all the premine in order for DAS to be a success. Whether he replies or not, I keep sending. There needs to be a TEAM effort.

I help a LOT of people on Telegram, Slack and here as well as give donations to those who make efforts that benefit me. In a month, not 1 DAS in donations for sometimes HOURS of personalized help which are user issues, not software. That's part of the same disease that I see in all these new cryptos. Me, me, me instead of us, us, us. BUT I still assist and spend my time helping others. SN basically gave away BTC and is sitting on early mined 1mil BTC never spent to date. The "US" concept let the coin be a success and look at it now. I see other new cryptos giving generous bounties for simple actions, giveaways, airdrops, easy early adopter mining to spread the coin so that it is accepted and USED by many, not just those who can afford to invest a lot and make money.

When 97% of masternodes work fine, I'd say the problem may be with the user and not the software in many cases. My wallets and MNs work fine in both Win & lin.
We do need to show Truckman that he needs help and he can't do it alone, otherwise there will be a point in time when all the greatest DAS supporters will find a coin more worthy of their time, effort and value. He needs to learn that sooner rather than later. But, in turn, he shouldn't be bothered with every little issue every end user has, since most of them are the setup vs the software. That's what a peer to peer community on an open source project is all about.

IRL, I do general consulting @ $50/hour. For the past month, I have been doing specialized consulting for DAS users for FREE. Guess where I'll be spending more time? Wink

All I can do is find problems, come up with potential solutions, make a roadmap to resolve and find the resources needed. If there is no support or assistance in time, I move one. IF I get project donations that do not meet min reqs, I will refund all. I think with the right team, with the right diversity of skills and some innovative features, DAS can be a success. We're at week 7 of trading? Still a baby crypto. And it NEEDS to grow up. Or die. CryptoDarwinism. Wink

Once things get rolling, I'd def say an original name change is in order to separate DAS from all the other similar named coins. In time, though. I'm not too butthurt about cryptopia personally. Smiley

Regards,

c_p

Its okay, i understand your and devs feeling. But they should get it listed on Cryptopia faster.

Thanks.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Regards,

c_p

Activity: 322

Crypto is life !
WTB 1001 DAS , payment in eth, will pay firs hero\legendary, please pm.
Das loosing alot of buyers due to Novaexchange not able to service users or have capacity to do so, when i contacted them they are not able to give any exact date or even estimated days when they will be able to service new users

"Hi Sir

We will accept new users shortly, but we do not have any estimated time for that. Please be patient.

--
Regards,
NovaExchange support team"

DAS team must immediately enlist it on other exchanges too.

I understand and feel for ya...

Any recommendations to put it up for a vote in the community? What exchanges? What research have you done?
Either dev must sell DAS to raise BTC for listing OR community must raise BTC through donations for new exchange listing(s). Lead dev (Truckman) has already mentioned new exchange(s) soon, but no specifics yet. (I've noticed the DAS community is not really big on donations; too many people want others to do their work for them and don't want to give anything in return.)
If you want something done, be a part of the solution as a member of the community. I've learned to be patient and focus on what I CAN do vs. what I can't. Smiley

EVERY exchange has their own pros and cons, requirements, costs and others issues and with a low market cap/low circulation coin, decisions need to be made on the lowest cost with the greatest amount of benefit for the greatest amount of people. YES. 4 exchanges are optimal, but if you look at other cryptos, coins get listed/delisted, exchanges come and exchanges go, get hacked, get shut down, increasing regulation, etc. . And that 4 can easily end up as 1 in time, with all the expenses for the other 3 being wasted. The EXCHANGES makes $$ on EVERY listing, transaction & trade. It is a FOR PROFIT business model. It costs BTC and crypto which is $$. Is it worth the time and investment? Would YOU spend the 1,2,4,10 BTC of your own to do this? Or use it towards competing needs and opportunities? Why should the dev? Specifics and a cost benefit analysis help when throwing up ideas and all their effects and costs.

You tell me. I have no problem with using NovaExchange as a user/investor. I didn't like it when Nova's switch went out and I could not xfr anything in nor out of Nova. It sucked but it was out of my control and I just had to be patient. (just like Nova's registration hold) I think they are def not top of the line, but they serve a niche market. Not selling my DAS any time soon, either. Smiley

If you REALLY "need" some DAS NOW, make a reasonable market price WTB offer (with escrow protection) to a person willing to sell you some? Or wait for Nova. OR wait for other exchange listings in the works. Smiley

I'm VERY surprised with my MN rewards today. Higher than average with increased mining and some lower difficulty blocks. Luck of the draw. Nice... Smiley

Regards,

c_p

I am willing to buy through escrow

Pages:
Jump to: