Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 6. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Want to buy DAS coins
I can sell DAS. Exchange rate: 1500 sat (negotiable)
PM me if you interested in it.
WTB 1100 DAS, PM me, thanks!
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
currently there is no exchange where you can buy. however there is trading channel in discord where you can reach out to buy some.

discord invite
https://discord.gg/A7GwqT
Activity: 98
Super cheap coins for a masternode with only 3 million circulating supply.. I would like to buy some..Can anyone give me an update with whats going on with this coin?? MN coins like this are worth 5 to 10 dollars a coin right now..
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
This seems to be a dead coin..
Activity: 23
Hey lsb108, tomsmith26 and jokinfol. We have a new team/community take over which is happening with DAS. If interested please join our Discord https://discord.gg/f6gZbHf

Thank you,

Edit: Old link I put up was expired. Just put in a new valid link to the active Discord channel. Thanks everyone

I'm not even allowed to post messages in the discord...what is going on? No dev, no team, no exchanges?
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
We can add this coin at first in Tradesatoshi, Coinexchange or another one.

coinsechange is scam, any new messages for 4 days
Activity: 33
We can add this coin at first in Tradesatoshi, Coinexchange or another one.
Activity: 33
I can take control of this project. I can dont change nodes, masternodes, seeds. Write on what stock market it is easy to throw this coin. Just we must add to exchange.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple
Want to buy DAS coins
I can sell DAS. Exchange rate: 1500 sat (negotiable)
PM me if you interested in it.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
That is DA$, not DAS. DAS is only on Nova
Activity: 35
DAS is being traded at Cryptopia for any one interested in buying.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Want to buy DAS coins
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
Any news about the development?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
There is no active exchange at the moment. Anyone wants to sell me couple thousands of DAS? Please pm me your offer.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
ninjacoins we have a new team and a new dev who is working on this coin. Please feel free to join our discord for more details.
Activity: 170
Have been watching DAS for a while when Truckman was around but did not invest because of his lack of communication. Is someone actually going to take over the project and make it like a community project? I would be looking to invest but hope someone can put together a good team with atleast one active dev. Maybe DAS can become like via, nav, pivx, who knows.
Activity: 89
Hey lsb108, tomsmith26 and jokinfol. We have a new team/community take over which is happening with DAS. If interested please join our Discord https://discord.gg/f6gZbHf

Thank you,

Edit: Old link I put up was expired. Just put in a new valid link to the active Discord channel. Thanks everyone
Activity: 91
I would love to buy this coin in large quantities. But I do not know who sold it and where to buy it.

It was only novaexchange for trading but This exchange has stopped running so we can not find any exchanges for listing this coin and Dev has been disappeared out for long time . Maybe Das is dead  and nobody supports this coin anymore . Just keep it as a sad gift.
I still see many miners support it. Take a look here: http://das.explorerz.top:3002/
Many blocks are generated. Only thing, the development team was missing. We can put it on a new exchange and I need everyone's support.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
I would love to buy this coin in large quantities. But I do not know who sold it and where to buy it.

It was only novaexchange for trading but This exchange has stopped running so we can not find any exchanges for listing this coin and Dev has been disappeared out for long time . Maybe Das is dead  and nobody supports this coin anymore . Just keep it as a sad gift.
Activity: 91
Pages:
Jump to: