Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 9. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hi can I mine this coin?
Can anyone point me to any useful pools?
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
DAS had a lot of potential, sad to see that the dev truckman abandoned this project. How will this project going forward?
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Indeed as @szfinx says several of us are on discord discussing possible plans to revive DAS without TruckMan. So please if you're a DAS owner or interested join the Discord. We welcome any help or ideas/suggestions.

Are you guys forking DASH, or forking DAS?

It doesn't seem like a good idea to clone from DAS, when truckman owns 25% of the coins. The last thing you want, is for this scammer to make a huge profit on your work, and crash the price.

I don't believe much has changed between DAS and DASH, apart from one of these missing the letter H! Apart from that fact that DASH has evolved by miles since the fork happened.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Indeed as @szfinx says several of us are on discord discussing possible plans to revive DAS without TruckMan. So please if you're a DAS owner or interested join the Discord. We welcome any help or ideas/suggestions.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Come and join the b2bcoin guys
Our dev won t leave the project
you can speack to him everyday on telegram
check our topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-b2b-coin-b2b-pow-cryptonight-low-supply-no-premine-exchange-2098163

and you talking to mostly x11 asic owner... ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
There is a plan of a community takeover. Discussion already on their way in Discord. It is not the end, there is a one more push to fork or clone DAS.
Join the Discord if you are a DAS holder, you can't sell it anyway.

Could you please share Discord link?

This is an invite to the Discord channel: https://discord.gg/gJjvza
Activity: 63
There is a plan of a community takeover. Discussion already on their way in Discord. It is not the end, there is a one more push to fork or clone DAS.

Could you please share Discord link?
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
This coin is abandoned by devs, the network is done, I cannot synchronize the wallet. As a copy of Dash, it has brighter future, and the coins price is nice at that time.
Activity: 149
any exchange ?
Activity: 47
im just hodling my das, theres no point selling with the current rate. I paid couple of grands for it. #Hodl&forget
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
for those of you looking for a way out. i can buy your DAS. Am offering 15 sats per coin and i will buy up to 0.8 btc worth. pm if interested. escrow a must or you send first

how can we send anything when no miner is doing the work , is there another way to do this please tell me how ??

Yeah,  how would this work? 

lol some one is mine das and i have been getting payment for the last 2 days lolol, what the hell just when you thought it was dead and a hero comes along

Are you running 12.1 or 12.2?

i am running 12.2 i can see about 9 peers connected but mn there is more well over 100, so who is the miner doing the job
Activity: 24
ahh got myself a scammers pool... lucky me lol
Activity: 247
Just did some mining for some hours.

can anyone tell me how they will apear in my wallet?

http://mining.topcoins.biz/?address=DTbyRkE6D847cCt3oYExCSgSQYjaJWSFVQ

adress says its balances is 900 someting. When checking on windows wallet 0

this pool dontpay....

have a nice day.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
We need another hero who list DAS on another exchange so the trading can began.

Nobody can do it expect DAS Dev but this thing seems impossible because he had gone away without any updates for the community .
We do not need this coin any longer and we should find another coins to invest or trade now.
Activity: 24
Just did some mining for some hours.

can anyone tell me how they will apear in my wallet?

http://mining.topcoins.biz/?address=DTbyRkE6D847cCt3oYExCSgSQYjaJWSFVQ

adress says its balances is 900 someting. When checking on windows wallet 0
Activity: 31
for those of you looking for a way out. i can buy your DAS. Am offering 15 sats per coin and i will buy up to 0.8 btc worth. pm if interested. escrow a must or you send first

how can we send anything when no miner is doing the work , is there another way to do this please tell me how ??

lol some one is mine das and i have been getting payment for the last 2 days lolol, what the hell just when you thought it was dead and a hero comes along

Are you running 12.1 or 12.2?
We need another hero who list DAS on another exchange so the trading can began.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins

Activity: 336
Investors seem to have lost confidence in this coin project. The coin is dead. It seems that it is not a very good project. We should learn from it as a long way to go. Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: