Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 7. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
where can I buy this coin at? Anyone willing to sell? PM me

If Das developer does not appear. I will set up a team to develop Das .... We will be carrying answers or developer info to 02-2018.
This coin is very potent and this time it is a chance to develop coin. I think we should develop it now.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

If Das developer does not appear. I will set up a team to develop Das .... We will be carrying answers or developer info to 02-2018.
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Can i mine this coin with CPU?

If yes can somebody show me how?

nop ( or ok u can but...) this is X11 asic friendly algo..
u can buy hashpower at nicehash or miningrigrental...
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Name:   Truckman
Activity:   140
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   May 06, 2017, 01:13:49 AM
Last Active:   December 03, 2017, 12:55:34 AM
About dev and no exchange for this coin at the moment/1 I hope Dev come back and grown up this coin
Activity: 48
Can i mine this coin with CPU?

If yes can somebody show me how?
Activity: 34
nice to heare, i think this coin can have a future with a good dev team its a good dash fork . Roll Eyes
Activity: 89
Original dev left and we have a new team working on this coin and trying to revive it. Hope to have it listed on a new exchange soon. If you have any questions please join the discord https://discord.gg/3c757nd
Activity: 52
Recently, we have 188 masternodes which have locked up in the network and are actively.
https://masternodes.pro/stats/das
Activity: 434
hope someone take over here so sad that the dev just took away when the project was about to start.
Activity: 350
Is there any telegram chat? Maybe there can we find Dev?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
are there any active exchanges now? any news on adding new exchanges

No . There is nothing to see any updates from Dev for long time  so I think This coin will be dead when no exchanges list DAS .
We should find another projects to invest instead of waiting for news . After Dumping all his coins , Dev had disappeared off .
Activity: 377
are there any active exchanges now? any news on adding new exchanges
Activity: 1
Hi all!

Does anyone know if there is a way to get DAS off Novaexchange???

Thanks
Activity: 101
The one and only #Altcoin Devvie / Devnullius!
if you're ready to re-launch, give me a PM/DM (twitter.com/devnullius)

Peace!

Devvie
Activity: 406
whats happening here ? how many new  dev now?

dont think anything happening , dev = zero , masternode number going down , where is new team any body ... dead maybe
We mentioned earlier that some of the members here are working on forking this and running it again on their own so the dev doesn't matter. Give it some time and more should be coming out. It is only dead for now.
Activity: 60
Hello everyone, this coin was dead, but a new community dev team involving myself and several others are taking part in a community take over. Any current DAS owners or interested people please feel free to join our Discord. The new team is still hammering out details but we're most likely planning some kind of fork to start fresh away from Truckmans influence. Details will be provided soon.

Great news!
I have 5 masternodes  on this coin. At the moment they are off, but if necessary to support the current operation of the network - I'll turn everything on.
Which version for today's wallet for Windows is up-to-date and what are the working nodes?

hi guys Merry Christmas and a happy new year, all time high and new exchange, lol may i know which exchange is this?? is it big and famous ??
discord link please...
It is likely boring statistics for DAS
https://masternodes.pro/stats/das
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
Hello everyone, this coin was dead, but a new community dev team involving myself and several others are taking part in a community take over. Any current DAS owners or interested people please feel free to join our Discord. The new team is still hammering out details but we're most likely planning some kind of fork to start fresh away from Truckmans influence. Details will be provided soon.

Great news!
I have 5 masternodes  on this coin. At the moment they are off, but if necessary to support the current operation of the network - I'll turn everything on.
Which version for today's wallet for Windows is up-to-date and what are the working nodes?

hi guys Merry Christmas and a happy new year, all time high and new exchange, lol may i know which exchange is this?? is it big and famous ??
discord link please...
Activity: 392

Great news!
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
whats happening here ? how many new  dev now?

dont think anything happening , dev = zero , masternode number going down , where is new team any body ... dead maybe
Pages:
Jump to: