Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 8. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
whats happening here ? how many new  dev now?
Activity: 31
Hello everyone, this coin was dead, but a new community dev team involving myself and several others are taking part in a community take over. Any current DAS owners or interested people please feel free to join our Discord. The new team is still hammering out details but we're most likely planning some kind of fork to start fresh away from Truckmans influence. Details will be provided soon.

That's good to hear!
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Sounds good to get this coin moving again, can we mine to 12.2 wallet?

yes u can.. both wallets work for mining, problem is only with MN..but mining diff isnt friendly anymore heh P
im using 0.12.1.5 wallet...
Activity: 44
Sounds good to get this coin moving again, can we mine to 12.2 wallet?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
DAS masternode is cheaper than TRIG masternode  Grin

where I can trade this coin ? I can not find any places to buy or sell it  so when does Dev want to list this coin on another exchanges?
Novaexchange is a unique exchange to trade but it's no longer running so we need some exchanges to list DAS and I feel sad because Dev abandoned it and there were no any news or updates from him.
Activity: 37
DAS masternode is cheaper than TRIG masternode  Grin
Activity: 245
Cryptopia.co.nz
I buy 20000 DAS for 0.003 BTC. PM me.

That is almost an insult to be honest... For 0.003 BTC ($50) I would give you 100. Deal?

;p
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

That is almost an insult to be honest... For 0.003 BTC ($50) I would give you 100. Deal?
Activity: 115
Activity: 406
Hello everyone, this coin was dead, but a new community dev team involving myself and several others are taking part in a community take over. Any current DAS owners or interested people please feel free to join our Discord. The new team is still hammering out details but we're most likely planning some kind of fork to start fresh away from Truckmans influence. Details will be provided soon.

wow super news where is the link, will amount of coins stay the same or will we be burn some to make it less. any new features ??

Thats what I want to know as well. Dont want all my coins to have gone to waste. Great though that we are taking this back. Damn dev screwed us, but we will keep fighting and make this rise again.
Activity: 6
NEW Mining Pool is up and running! !!!PAYOUT IS WORKING!!!
 ---------------------
pool.noize.pw
---------------------
-o stratum+tcp://pool.noize.pw:3533 -u -p c=DAS
---------------------------------
3 payout every 3 hours(when u blocks are matured)

port 3533 var difficulty

pool fee 0.5%

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Announcements on all of that will be made soon. Please join the discord to be kept up to date on what's going on.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins

wow super news where is the link, will amount of coins stay the same or will we be burn some to make it less. any new features ??

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
So this coin is dead?
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
Activity: 247
Hi can I mine this coin?
Can anyone point me to any useful pools?

u can mine this on

https://www.bilbotel.fr/site/mining  if u have some problem bilbotel owner can help u...

or u can go for
http://mining.topcoins.biz/site/mining
but if u ''run'' into some problem...its your problem P

Activity: 434
the dev has abandoned the project long time ago. lesson learned here listen to the community when they warn about someone.
Activity: 63
Discord link is expired. Could you send new one?
Activity: 322
Hi can I mine this coin?
Can anyone point me to any useful pools?

You are more than welcome to mine DAS. The best would be if you join the Discord channel and ask about the pools there.
Here is an invitation link: https://discord.gg/gJjvza
Pages:
Jump to: