Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 71. (Read 153954 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I would like DAS to be listed on Cryptopia. To do that we need 400 000 DOTs ~ 1BTC. I would collect the coins if Truckman says that he wants to support us here.
Activity: 4
Hi guys !

I've been following some Windows tutorial to run a DAS masternode but in the My masternodes tab there is nothing.

The reason for this is that your masternode.conf is empty. You might have a look here http://telegra.ph/Setting-up-the-DAS-masternode-08-11.

Also your IP settings might be wrong, you should see your external IP.
Activity: 2
Hi guys !

I've been following some Windows tutorial to run a DAS masternode but in the My masternodes tab there is nothing. When I try to start it from there it say that 0 started on a total of 0. When I start my masternode in the console though, it says it started succesfuly. And in the All masternodes tab, I can see my LOCAL ip address (not my public address, isn't that weird ?), with the status being ENABLED.

My 9399 port seems to be closed, even though I opened it in my internet settings. It's been more than 48h.

Does someone know what should I do to run my MN successfuly on Windows ? Does someone know what is wrong atm with mine ?

Thanks a lot !
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
Hosting multiple MN on one VPS is not in the interest of the network.

The network needs distribution to flourish. Which means all a y'all miserly bastards need to pay up for that single VPS per MN.

You'll save 20$ a month by hosting 5 MN on one VPS. Is saving 20$ a month really worth risking your future as a DAS holder?

DAS atm has a high enough ROI to let you profit even when running each MN on a separate VPS. Don't be the Scrooge McDuck in the room. Get them nodes running all around the globe.

sure you can run multiple MNs on one IP
but each IP only gets rewards for 1 masternode
so the rewards will be split up amongst however many MNs are on that one IP

the MNs here are still so cheap

So you're saying that if a mn pays 5 das per day and I decide to run 2 mn from one ip, I will only get 2.5 das per mn?

please explain why das would be better if we use mn from diff location , das make money from the vps , i dont think so
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
hi
where are you mining at plz?

bro what r u mining with?

the DAS hashrate keeps going up
miners holding their coins

https://hexpool.com might be best right now

thanks , I m mining with ccmineur (2.0if I remember good)
with a nvidia 1060 6GB edition AMP

cheers

How many DAS are you mining per day?
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
hi

thanks , I m mining with ccmineur (2.0if I remember good)
with a nvidia 1060 6GB edition AMP

cheers
Activity: 23

The network needs distribution to flourish. Which means all a y'all miserly bastards need to pay up for that single VPS per MN.

You'll save 20$ a month by hosting 5 MN on one VPS. Is saving 20$ a month really worth risking your future as a DAS holder?

DAS atm has a high enough ROI to let you profit even when running each MN on a separate VPS. Don't be the Scrooge McDuck in the room. Get them nodes running all around the globe.

So you're saying that if a mn pays 5 das per day and I decide to run 2 mn from one ip, I will only get 2.5 das per mn?

i believe so
Activity: 219
Merit: 100

hi

Activity: 536
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
hi

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

So are masternodes based on GPU power or just having them up. Trying to figure out if it is worth it to run it on my main pc and keep my pc running all the time.

Just having them up. It's kind of like the middle man you help the network and you get paid for it. So technically at this price you'd only get around $13 a month running one. However for every new decimal place the master nodes payout will do so too if it was $1.15 each it'd be 130. $13.15 ea it would be 1300. and so on and so forth.
So should I buy a raspberry pi and do it on that? My pc is a beast and draws a lot of power if I left it on 24/7.

Yeah it should be sufficient enough to do that. Just make sure you use Ubuntu because all other Linux distros are a pain to get up and running. Also if you plan to use wifi to run it make sure you have a good USB Wifi adapter they work like a charm.

Or... you can run it on an AWS EC2 server. Free for the first 12 months, then about $2 to $4 per month. Also Vultr offers servers at about $3 per month. Pretty easy to set up and then you don't have to worry about buying anything.

oh wow
it looks like someone just added 10more MNs
DAS is growing very quickly
now 265 masternodes!

https://das.masternodes.pro/
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
you can add more masternodes to your cold wallet. not your vps. you do need a new ip. you maybe can add ips to your vps and reroute everything with iptables.
but i dont yet know how to do it. you could add another coin to your first vps to maximise its gain. if you want to setup masternodes for the same coin you do have to get another 1000 coins and a new vps.

I sought before an another option and i find this :

http://www.explorerz.top/das-masternode-guide.html (at the end)

#### 2 Masternodes on one VPS ####

Follow the above guide again. You don't need to install dependencies again and you don't need to compile. However, you need a new Acc 0 address and a new Masternode key. Can get them by using a separate data dir. In order to get one do:

thats awesome i have to try it.
i have read somewhere people get their masternodes disabled if using same ip:port
now if this does work it would be great. cant wait to try it but im a little busy this weekend

Could i setup like 10 Masternodes on the same pc at the same time whilst having 10k coins splitted up in 10x1k, or is there a need for different IP when hosting a MN

based on the above you actually can run more than 1 masternode from the same ip and vps
it should be worth it to run a couple of them already now the price is raising quickly. there is no stopping das.
i can only tell you to grab 10k coins and setup masternode, setup your life and the life of your children.
Activity: 14
Could i setup like 10 Masternodes on the same pc at the same time whilst having 10k coins splitted up in 10x1k, or is there a need for different IP when hosting a MN
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
There are a couple of guides posted from page 69 onwards.You can, for the larger part, use any dash VPS setup guide as this is based on dash code.
Activity: 406
So are masternodes based on GPU power or just having them up. Trying to figure out if it is worth it to run it on my main pc and keep my pc running all the time.

Just having them up. It's kind of like the middle man you help the network and you get paid for it. So technically at this price you'd only get around $13 a month running one. However for every new decimal place the master nodes payout will do so too if it was $1.15 each it'd be 130. $13.15 ea it would be 1300. and so on and so forth.
So should I buy a raspberry pi and do it on that? My pc is a beast and draws a lot of power if I left it on 24/7.

Yeah it should be sufficient enough to do that. Just make sure you use Ubuntu because all other Linux distros are a pain to get up and running. Also if you plan to use wifi to run it make sure you have a good USB Wifi adapter they work like a charm.

Or... you can run it on an AWS EC2 server. Free for the first 12 months, then about $2 to $4 per month. Also Vultr offers servers at about $3 per month. Pretty easy to set up and then you don't have to worry about buying anything.
Got any guides on how to get it going with that? I am pretty new to the whole masternode thing and it seems to keep getting more and more complicated.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
By the way, would be nice to hear dev about project progress or may be some updates  Wink
Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: