Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 66. (Read 153954 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Good thing I sold all my DAS. Thanks for not replying to my PM Truckman, you send a clear message for not replying to my offer to help you in development.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
@ cattani30 and tammuz - Thank you for the recommendation
It seems i had copied backup files along with all the other files in a USB
I also have the deposit address and private key generated during set up of masternode
please advise if it is possible to retrieve the wallet with these files / info...
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple
Deleted all computer files
how to retrieve das wallet?
Thanks in advance
You can try Recuva. It's a free, but very powerful sofrware. And don't copy any new files to that HDD.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Patience is the key to success
Try to google a data recovery software because there are plenty to choose from
Activity: 140
Deleted all computer files
how to retrieve das wallet?
Thanks in advance
Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
If you think a Dev abandoned project cannot be perpertuated then you are not yet a fully groomed crypto trader and you must as well stop buying even bitcoins.

Any human being with knowledge of crypto coding and interest in this project can do something with this crypto with or without the knowledge or permission of the Dev.
""Decentralized""; let that word soak in
Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
Whatever happens i am still holding because its too late for me to sell.
i will probably buy some extra when it drops even lower and then hope for a revival through a fork or concerted community promotional effort.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I think that all cryptocurrency market has to be regulated by law. For example: If you want to release your coin you need to have proof that you own company linked with your coin. Information about all team and company who released coin have to be publicly accessible. Now, everyone who wants to run coin can copy script of some other coin, get premine and wait to dump premine coin at good time for profit.  It's not good now.

I think people should think twice before invest in shitcoins. I dumped DAS at 4100 (bought at 5k) and im ok.
Activity: 115
I think that all cryptocurrency market has to be regulated by law. For example: If you want to release your coin you need to have proof that you own company linked with your coin. Information about all team and company who released coin have to be publicly accessible. Now, everyone who wants to run coin can copy script of some other coin, get premine and wait to dump premine coin at good time for profit.  It's not good now.

Activity: 364
truckman is just a copy and paste dev.  theres nothing new for him to copy and paste yet
Activity: 115
I told you 3 days before. Be careful which coin you choose.
Activity: 196
I think the next coin I want to invest in a masternode in I'll just post a bunch of bad stuff about it on the ANN page, then buy my 1000 coins at 1/4 price:) I bought my 1000 coins at 17 cents vs 4 cents now!

I'm fine with whatever happens as long as the coin moves forward. I'm in no hurry.

Best Case... Truckman comes back, other developers help out. Probably isn't the best idea to have a coin depend on one single developer. he could get hit by a bus or something. His last post was 8 days ago. Maybe he is like me and works 40-50 hour weeks debugging software and the last thing he wants to do when he gets home is more computer stuff. Everything on the main page is crossed off (granted not all of it was done by truckman). But my wallet and masternode work fine. My single node has been running trouble free for a few weeks now. I've been getting 4-5 coins per day. Obviously it's in my best interest that the coin succeeds.

worst case - he abandons it like he did his last coin and we go forward another way.

If the name change is a must we can brainstorm some new names. Give it a few weeks. I bet truckman will be back. I mean if he had the intention to bail on a 2nd coin you would think he would have created a new username. Also it wasn't an ICO like a lot of the scam coins.

Ya I feel the same way. Getting real tired of people tanking the coin. I get that they want a lower price, but it feels lately like some are just out to completely kill the coin. This doesn't help anyone. Can we all just lay off for a while and help grow this coin. Also the dev is probably a normal guy with a job trying to do the coin and life. I rather have him working hard on the project instead of giving us useless updates and playing the social media game. Good things take time. Lets work together and make this coin great.

This coin needs to crash to 1 sat!

Truckman is slowly dumping his coins. . . wake up people Angry
Activity: 406
I think the next coin I want to invest in a masternode in I'll just post a bunch of bad stuff about it on the ANN page, then buy my 1000 coins at 1/4 price:) I bought my 1000 coins at 17 cents vs 4 cents now!

I'm fine with whatever happens as long as the coin moves forward. I'm in no hurry.

Best Case... Truckman comes back, other developers help out. Probably isn't the best idea to have a coin depend on one single developer. he could get hit by a bus or something. His last post was 8 days ago. Maybe he is like me and works 40-50 hour weeks debugging software and the last thing he wants to do when he gets home is more computer stuff. Everything on the main page is crossed off (granted not all of it was done by truckman). But my wallet and masternode work fine. My single node has been running trouble free for a few weeks now. I've been getting 4-5 coins per day. Obviously it's in my best interest that the coin succeeds.

worst case - he abandons it like he did his last coin and we go forward another way.

If the name change is a must we can brainstorm some new names. Give it a few weeks. I bet truckman will be back. I mean if he had the intention to bail on a 2nd coin you would think he would have created a new username. Also it wasn't an ICO like a lot of the scam coins.

Ya I feel the same way. Getting real tired of people tanking the coin. I get that they want a lower price, but it feels lately like some are just out to completely kill the coin. This doesn't help anyone. Can we all just lay off for a while and help grow this coin. Also the dev is probably a normal guy with a job trying to do the coin and life. I rather have him working hard on the project instead of giving us useless updates and playing the social media game. Good things take time. Lets work together and make this coin great.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Activity: 180
Community time to take over the project we can make a much better currency than the current ones, here we have a dv that already spoke that could code the currency and the launch of this new DAS in cryptopia is a sign that we should make this change
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
I discovered today that the last version of DAS wallet (0.12.2) creates a very large debug.log file
Because of this, there was no free space on my VPS HDD, and my MN stopped.

windows or linux ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
well there is DAS and DA$
i dont see how you could confuse that? i dont even know about DA$
how long does it exist? why does DAS have to change the name, make DA$ change the name.
where is the bitcointalk ann?
well those are clearly two coins different coins, stop fudding xD
Activity: 433
das now 905 satoshi on nova.
Activity: 263
La Liberté guidant le peuple
I discovered today that the last version of DAS wallet (0.12.2) creates a very large debug.log file
Because of this, there was no free space on my VPS HDD, and my MN stopped.
Activity: 406
It would be ideal to not fork this, but have the dev take on helpers to the cause.  Forking causes turmoil, confusion and distrust.  It can also fix inherent problems with a system, but the real keys to fixing DAS, would be to just have some pride swallowing by all parties.  The Dev can take on a helper or two and change the name of the coin to reduce confusion and help adoption (DASEC would be my suggestion).  The public can pitch in and help.  In the end everyone gets to win, the Dev gets a stronger coin with less stress, and the public gets a stronger coin with a brighter future.
Pages:
Jump to: