Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 72. (Read 153954 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
So are masternodes based on GPU power or just having them up. Trying to figure out if it is worth it to run it on my main pc and keep my pc running all the time.

Just having them up. It's kind of like the middle man you help the network and you get paid for it. So technically at this price you'd only get around $13 a month running one. However for every new decimal place the master nodes payout will do so too if it was $1.15 each it'd be 130. $13.15 ea it would be 1300. and so on and so forth.
So should I buy a raspberry pi and do it on that? My pc is a beast and draws a lot of power if I left it on 24/7.

Yeah it should be sufficient enough to do that. Just make sure you use Ubuntu because all other Linux distros are a pain to get up and running. Also if you plan to use wifi to run it make sure you have a good USB Wifi adapter they work like a charm.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
So are masternodes based on GPU power or just having them up. Trying to figure out if it is worth it to run it on my main pc and keep my pc running all the time.

Just having them up. It's kind of like the middle man you help the network and you get paid for it. So technically at this price you'd only get around $13 a month running one. However for every new decimal place the master nodes payout will do so too if it was $1.15 each it'd be 130. $13.15 ea it would be 1300. and so on and so forth.
So should I buy a raspberry pi and do it on that? My pc is a beast and draws a lot of power if I left it on 24/7.
Activity: 7

Activity: 406
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Probably the most convenient way to set up a master node via linux.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
linux is not in use by many
Linux wallets is used usually for Masternodes
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
has the code been fix yet , mac and windows user are waitting , hope this get fix soon , linux is not in use by many
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
what is the price i have not see any movement yet , on nova is not moving at all totally . wish is was better
Activity: 433
Is planned DAS at bittrex?
Of course, and at Bitfinex as well  Grin
So hurry up to buy DAS before pumping  Wink

someone has begun to buy..you have an authority Cheesy
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple
Of course, and at Bitfinex as well  Grin
So hurry up to buy DAS before pumping  Wink
Activity: 110
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Can somebody explain to me what a Masternode is?

Just read OP mate Wink Wink
Activity: 107
Can somebody explain to me what a Masternode is?
Activity: 18
I got 4.6 DAS today from my node. I also vote for a bigger return:)

You guys have to realise that DAS will only ever have 18 million coins compared to Eternity's 60mil. If anything Eternity needs to upgrade theirs. If we expand the community well enough and promote positively then your ROI will increase dramatically. Just be patient it's all been working out.
Activity: 105
I got 4.6 DAS today from my node. I also vote for a bigger return:)
Activity: 110
Masternodes.pro now shows the DAS stats:
https://das.masternodes.pro

So waiting for price pumping Smiley

The stats are indeed not bad. We'll see whether the market acts correspondingly.

Overview for DAS-MASTERNODE is online!

https://das.masternodes.pro

Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Fixing the master node stats would definitely be recommendable. Otherwise people freak out if they buy in on wrong information.
Activity: 23
The DAS statistics are wrong in the masternodes.pro, I configured a node and it has been more than 24 hours and I have not received any reward

Yes the statistics are wrong - but in the opposite direction Wink Your master node will take around 24-36 hours for first payment.

After this average profit is 5-10 DAS per day. The site needs to run for 24 hours for it to be accurate.

DAS is very profitable and still time to accumulate cheap under 10k
Activity: 18
The DAS statistics are wrong in the masternodes.pro, I configured a node and it has been more than 24 hours and I have not received any reward

Yes the statistics are wrong - but in the opposite direction Wink Your master node will take around 24-36 hours for first payment.

After this average profit is 5-10 DAS per day. The site needs to run for 24 hours for it to be accurate.

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: