Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 67. (Read 153954 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
im so lost , why are the post so mix up , what so hard for truckman to come and say some meaning full words , maybe he just a young boy

omg. . . accept that he is gone and stop crying like a baby.

Here are the 2 scenarios:

1) If we fork the coin, truckman will still get the same amount of coins on the new chain (so either way he profits).

2) Have the community do the hard work and truckman dumps his coins slowly.

Either way, it's a win win for him. . .

End of story

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
What was happend with DAS price?! -50% that's crazy!

It is understable:

• The dev abandoned the project and dumping the premined coin
  • Limited grown due to the naming issue (DAS is taken by another project)
  • Community is not taking over the coin and forking it (at least nobody stepped forward)

Now it must be clear for everyone that we need to take over and fork the DAS under a new name and dev team... Is there anyone has experience in forking a coin or at least developing it and would like to take over this project?

why do you think truckman abandoned the project?proof please

The developer is responsible to lead the project and sort out the issues standing the way of success. I would think having two coins with the same name is such an issue. The next logical step for us to be listed in Cryptopia which won't happen as DAS is already taken. Blockfolio, Coinmarketcap, so on are confused as well.
Is it the same for you?
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DAS_BTC
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_DAS/

As the developer is the leader of the project on it's early stage, the whole project worth as much as he worth. As there is no product, investors are investing in his work... When was the last time Truckman communicated or updated anything in this project?

Every successful project needs a road-map, a clear business-plan... When was the last time Truckman shared his vision to the future?

That should be enough proof that Truckman abandoned the project and the community needs to take it over.

I would be happier if Truckman came back and become a responsible dev from now on, as I am currently running 10 masternodes in 10 VPS' and already have enough coin for another 4. I have financial interest in this project, I want it to succeed with or without him. (would be better with him)

what we have now: truckman rarely write there and we have das on cryptopia?what's wrong?why u panic

"and we have das on cryptopia" - no, we are not. This it one of the main issue. The DAS which is on Cryptopia is DAS (Decentralised Anonymous State) and not our DAS (Decentralised And Secure). This is the very issue which Truckman would need to sort out. (or another developer under a new project and coin name)
Activity: 266
Patience is the key to success
The coin from cryptopia is not DAS , it is another coin named DA$ , so be sure not to make a confusion
Activity: 819
Merit: 1000
They scared people to sell at a low price, the price will go up in the future  Wink
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Never invest with borrowed coins
im so lost , why are the post so mix up , what so hard for truckman to come and say some meaning full words , maybe he just a young boy
Activity: 433

It is understable:

• Community is not taking over the coin and forking it (at least nobody stepped forward)

Now it must be clear for everyone that we need to take over and fork the DAS under a new name and dev team... Is there anyone has experience in forking a coin or at least developing it and would like to take over this project?

The developer is responsible to lead the project and sort out the issues standing the way of success. I would think having two coins with the same name is such an issue. The next logical step for us to be listed in Cryptopia which won't happen as DAS is already taken. Blockfolio, Coinmarketcap, so on are confused as well.
Is it the same for you?

As the developer is the leader of the project on it's early stage, the whole project worth as much as he worth. As there is no product, investors are investing in his work... When was the last time Truckman communicated or updated anything in this project?

Every successful project needs a road-map, a clear business-plan... When was the last time Truckman shared his vision to the future?

That should be enough proof that Truckman abandoned the project and the community needs to take it over.

I would be happier if Truckman came back and become a responsible dev from now on, as I am currently running 10 masternodes in 10 VPS' and already have enough coin for another 4. I have financial interest in this project, I want it to succeed with or without him. (would be better with him)

what we have now: truckman rarely write there and we have das on cryptopia?what's wrong?why u panic
Activity: 798
I just try
"
22:20:52

masternode start

22:20:52

Not capable masternode: Can't detect external address. Please use the masternodeaddr configuration option.
"
How do i can ffix it

It is understable:

Is it the same for you?

Activity: 433

It is understable:

It is understable:

Activity: 540
Merit: 265
Dear all, How to i can creat masternode for my PC used Windown!

Easiest way to check out page 4 in this thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1988059.100
There is the guide how to set it up on Windows.
Thanks, i i don't understand "masternodeprivkey" mean?
this is a privatekey of my DAS wallet with 1000 DAS?

Yes. When you type 'masternode genkey' into the debug window (in the wallet holding the 1000 das) you will get the Masternode (Private) key.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256

Easiest way to check out page 4 in this thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1988059.100
Thanks, i i don't understand "masternodeprivkey" mean?
this is a privatekey of my DAS wallet with 1000 DAS?

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Why does it Say DAS then? Like

"DA$
DAS / BTC"

Huh

And What about this.. https://twitter.com/crazy_crypto/status/896973287271608320 HuhHuhHuh?
As I can see the ticker of 2 coins is the same - its "DAS" , but name of those at Cryptopia is "DA$". So if/when our DAS will be added to Cryptopia it will be a mess  Wink

It is a Mess! Watch the Replies to the Twitter Guy! They are also thinking that, that DA$ is Our DAS
Furthermore there is another DAS that calling DASCOIN https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dascoinnew-era-cryptocurrency-1831625, so fun is straight ahead  Wink

Awesome! Absolutely!!!

Is the coin at masternodes.pro official DAS??
100 percents Its our DAS at M[Suspicious link removed]o  Wink

Great! Thank you Sir!
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Never invest with borrowed coins
   Truckman
Activity:   98
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   May 06, 2017, 01:13:49 AM
Last Active:   Today at 03:09:35 PM
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

there no point doing that , ant ways mn payment is down to 1.6 per payment ,das windows does not work on wifi , wired still ok nut only single cant do two mn
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
   Truckman
Activity:   98
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   May 06, 2017, 01:13:49 AM
Last Active:   Today at 03:09:35 PM
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 406
Can anyone answer this yet? I enter ./das-cli masternode status and I get
 "vin": "CTxIn(COutPoint(0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000, 4294967295), coinbase )",
  "service": "[::]:0",
  "status": "Not capable masternode: Hot node, waiting for remote activation."
 What is the last step I am missing to make the master node work? I have my 9399 port open properly. I entered all of this into my local and remote .conf file with my actual information.
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0

masternode=1
externalip=:9399
masternodeprivkey=

Just not sure what I am missing to get this thing to finally work.

remote or local wallet?

you need to say ./das-cli masternode start-all

On a remote. I tried that and it still wont work. Not sure where I am going wrong. I even changed the masternode.conf to what all the guides say. Masternode start in the local wallet console doesnt start it either. Is all the 0's meaning it isnt seeing eachother? Does the masternode.conf file also need to be changed within the remote because I only added all the above information to the local and remote das.conf file.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
Can anyone answer this yet? I enter ./das-cli masternode status and I get
 "vin": "CTxIn(COutPoint(0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000, 4294967295), coinbase )",
  "service": "[::]:0",
  "status": "Not capable masternode: Hot node, waiting for remote activation."
 What is the last step I am missing to make the master node work? I have my 9399 port open properly. I entered all of this into my local and remote .conf file with my actual information.
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0

masternode=1
externalip=:9399
masternodeprivkey=

Just not sure what I am missing to get this thing to finally work.

remote or local wallet?

you need to say ./das-cli masternode start-all
Pages:
Jump to: