Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Datacoin - Censorship-Free Data Storage - page 63. (Read 66642 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
 Huh Почему не добовляем DTC на другие Биржи?
Activity: 592
Merit: 259
Looks like someone is trying to rip us off

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2415645

Efforts should be made to monitor that thread and to be the top post on each page.
After every 20 replies a new page starts.
Hi Team,

Simply follow some of the posts of the people that give congrats to this new alleged Datacoin eth something something...
They comment the same thing on many other coin knockoffs threads with Ethereum donation and "airdorp" links...
Appears to be some kind of cut/paste/lie scam that's hitting many other coins.

Regards,
The AtomSea

Moderators will remove those if you report them to the moderator for account farming.
Basically, just check the user's out of context posts or rapid participation bursts of nothing significant in a short period of time - and you'll have what the mods need to see to help clean things up for everyone.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
So sexy, it hurts.
Hi Team,

Simply follow some of the posts of the people that give congrats to this new alleged Datacoin eth something something...
They comment the same thing on many other coin knockoffs threads with Ethereum donation and "airdorp" links...
Appears to be some kind of cut/paste/lie scam that's hitting many other coins.

Regards,
The AtomSea
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
So sexy, it hurts.

Can't help but feel a bit flattered . . .

. . . and wow,  what an amalgam of disjointed ideas there, hope people see the obvious scam
Activity: 81
Merit: 16

Activity: 62
Merit: 6
Team, We just release a critical bug fix for http://Apertus.io  Apertus-v0.3.17-beta we discovered an issue when etching files with lots of repetitive data.  Some older wallets cannot handle sending multiple transactions to the very same address in rapid succession....in fact this may even corrupt the wallet.
this critical bug fix adds a wait for confirmation if the next address you are attempting to etch to is identical to the previous one. 

Here is an example of an image file with lots of repetitive data etched after the bug fix:

Here is an example of file corruption prior to the fix. 

Thanks for your time.

<3 embii

64 bit installed, but another error:

Status: Downloaded newer image for hyperledger/composer-playground:latest
docker: Error response from daemon: error creating aufs mount to /var/lib/docker/aufs/mnt/6b402eff326c5be5ad23bc435e1a97785ca93d1c3e6e7381898d01f7a3a23de1-init: invalid argument.

Did you install the dev tools as non-priv user?
Activity: 481
Merit: 252
64 bit installed, but another error:

Status: Downloaded newer image for hyperledger/composer-playground:latest
docker: Error response from daemon: error creating aufs mount to /var/lib/docker/aufs/mnt/6b402eff326c5be5ad23bc435e1a97785ca93d1c3e6e7381898d01f7a3a23de1-init: invalid argument.
What version of Ubuntu are you running? Playground requires v14 > and 64bit

Hokay.  LTS 16.04 but 32 bit.  Let me switch and see.

Thank you.
What version of Ubuntu are you running? Playground requires v14 > and 64bit

Can anybody see what I am doing wrong?  (I am new to Docker).

The idea is to run Hyperledger Composer Playground in a Docker container.  After that I want to load DTC2017's Datacoin Marbles demo.  But I get the errors you see.

I did remove the Playground image that was in the container before trying to run Playground.

The "Hello World" image ran successfully.

Walmart's Food Safety Solution Built on the IBM Blockchain Platform

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV0KXBxSoio

Trust IBM to sign up Walmart for a Hyperledger Fabric pilot, according to Fortune Magazine in 2016 they were they largest company in the world by revenue - (US 480 billion)
God only knows how many of there suppliers are involved, he said some in the video which in Walmart language is probably tens of thousands, try and imagine the amount chaincode that needs to be written.
Activity: 54
I'm curious, subscribed to the thread
Is there compiled versions for Ubuntu that do not need to be compiled from source?

A pre-compiled Linux release is available on GitHub.
There is also a bootstrap.dat which can be found linked to earlier in the thread.
Activity: 11
Cry Просто из 28 кк добытых монет я могу с уверенностью сказать что 1 500 000 мертвы а то и более по моей ошибке. И думаю что не только я их стер. Найдутся видать и другие кто  тоже  ждал и бросил в то время DTC. Сокращать ничего не стоит. Лично моё видение. Давайте идти по плану и поднимать нужду у людей в использовании монеты DTC.   

English translation:
Just out of 28 kk of coins I can say with confidence that 1,500,000 are dead or even more because of my mistake. And I think that not only did I erase them. There are others to be seen, too, who also waited and dropped DTC at that time. To cut costs nothing. Personally, my vision. Let's go according to plan and raise the need for people to use the DTC coin.

You lost 1 500 000 DTC?  Really?  You erased them?

Английский перевод:
Вы потеряли 1 500 000 DTC? В самом деле? Вы их стерли?

Is there compiled versions for Ubuntu that do not need to be compiled from source?
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Hi,

I can translate your website and/or whitepaper to Romanian.

Please PM me know if you will need it.

Thank you
Cry Просто из 28 кк добытых монет я могу с уверенностью сказать что 1 500 000 мертвы а то и более по моей ошибке. И думаю что не только я их стер. Найдутся видать и другие кто  тоже  ждал и бросил в то время DTC. Сокращать ничего не стоит. Лично моё видение. Давайте идти по плану и поднимать нужду у людей в использовании монеты DTC.   

English translation:
Just out of 28 kk of coins I can say with confidence that 1,500,000 are dead or even more because of my mistake. And I think that not only did I erase them. There are others to be seen, too, who also waited and dropped DTC at that time. To cut costs nothing. Personally, my vision. Let's go according to plan and raise the need for people to use the DTC coin.

You lost 1 500 000 DTC?  Really?  You erased them?

Английский перевод:
Вы потеряли 1 500 000 DTC? В самом деле? Вы их стерли?
Activity: 15
Pages:
Jump to: