Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 133. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Let's calm down, dev is working day and night.
It does a great job in a very short time.
Let's be patient, everything will be in due time.

yes brother he is working day and night  and everything going good . Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Let's calm down, dev is working day and night.
It does a great job in a very short time.
Let's be patient, everything will be in due time.
Walid any good news about trex ?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
i think yes  Grin

Yesterday newbe send me message PM asking refund , because he selling all her "DBIC"
Asking him why u selling your coin, answer me. Guys in Troll Yobit tell me  must sell my coins
Then please i want understand if that my mistake?Huh now coming in thread and start talking about Our RoadMap
All our Investors Family Dubaicoin - DBIC Know Our roadMap will be End when we launch the Payment-Gateway
Im so sorry for all who selling her DBIC

ALL OUR PROMESS WILL DONE 100%  WE ARE HONEST AND TREANSPARENT WITH ALL OUR COMUNITY

Dev I'm with you
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
i think yes  Grin

Yesterday newbe send me message PM asking refund , because he selling all her "DBIC"
Asking him why u selling your coin, answer me. Guys in Troll Yobit tell me  must sell my coins
Then please i want understand if that my mistake?Huh now coming in thread and start talking about Our RoadMap
All our Investors Family Dubaicoin - DBIC Know Our roadMap will be End when we launch the Payment-Gateway

ALL OUR PROMESS WILL DONE 100%  WE ARE HONEST AND TREANSPARENT WITH ALL OUR COMUNITY
Sir i trust on you . Your team is working hard and doing good .  those who are selling their coins are lossing money only or nothing Smiley

You're good moslem boss..RELAX, ignore all FUDER.!!!!!!
i think yes  Grin

Sir i trust on you . Your team is working hard and doing good .  those who are selling their coins are lossing money only or nothing Smiley
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
i think yes  Grin

Payment gateway = no
Mastercard dbic = no
DBIC-Aircraft 3D Android Game = no
Bittrex exchange = no
Poloniex exchange = no
Next = HuhHuhHuh?

having too much haste

Payment gateway = 200k
Mastercard dbic = 500k - /2$/
DBIC-Aircraft 3D Android Game = 50k
Bittrex exchange = 100k
Poloniex exchange = 100k
Next = .....

You are all true
But today the goal is 20,000 sat
Because Walid does not support dbic more
It does not wait for a lot
Currency now with the waiting Illusion and promise to one dollar
This will not happen

I say this because I discovered all this through the event with designer Currency

said by a Newbie account with 5 posts (and 5 posts of FUD)...you are really trustable

If you do not trust me
Read what I wrote earlier
And see what happened in the market

And you'll find a lot of false promises once again

Strange World realy i'm in shock Huh
I become like slave all day in home and realy i become like Zombie working day and night
Dev / Support / answer peoples in thread
And again come newbe to talk about  Project Payment Gateway !!! they think in one day u can do that yes have right because he dont know how much complicated work we do to finish as soon as possible we are human we are not super natural creature
then please stop to make panic  and stop to be against DBIC

Thanks you Walid i was excepting a response from you like that . Actually they all newbie account that fudding here are kickout from dbic now they just screaming or nothing . I can understand how much difficult work your all team done in much less time.  DBIC soon 1$
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
Payment gateway = no
Mastercard dbic = no
DBIC-Aircraft 3D Android Game = no
Bittrex exchange = no
Poloniex exchange = no
Next = HuhHuhHuh?

having too much haste

Payment gateway = 200k
Mastercard dbic = 500k - /2$/
DBIC-Aircraft 3D Android Game = 50k
Bittrex exchange = 100k
Poloniex exchange = 100k
Next = .....

You are all true
But today the goal is 20,000 sat
Because Walid does not support dbic more
It does not wait for a lot
Currency now with the waiting Illusion and promise to one dollar
This will not happen

I say this because I discovered all this through the event with designer Currency

said by a Newbie account with 5 posts (and 5 posts of FUD)...you are really trustable

If you do not trust me
Read what I wrote earlier
And see what happened in the market

And you'll find a lot of false promises once again

Strange World realy i'm in shock Huh
I become like slave all day in home and realy i become like Zombie working day and night
Dev / Support / answer peoples in thread
And again come newbe to talk about  Project Payment Gateway !!! they think in one day u can do that yes have right because he dont know how much complicated work we do to finish as soon as possible we are human we are not super natural creature
then please stop to make panic  and stop to be against DBIC
Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
seems like the attacker bot stopped working.. has he losed all funds?  Grin Cheesy
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
DBIC will be doing well, be patient n please study for other success currency, how long time has been taken for them to grow
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
I have 95.000 , my price is 0.0025k   Grin
I have 58000 DBIC and sell in 1$. Grin Grin
good hold them brother.It will be pure gold DBIC -EX payment going to life i'm waiting for it. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
How to install wallet in raspberry pi?  Huh
Anyone notice MRINUSA is here from 2 or 3 days after there was a panic sell of DBIC actually he just now out of DBIC and want cheap to trying scare investors . but i will say for him please come here with your actual account and show yourself .we want to see who was he that was kickout from DBIC  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yep  Cheesy Cheesy
Yobit is full of kids. It's easy to scare kids  Grin
yeah it's easy to scare them i just tried to do that i just see the result many comes out to sell lol
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
I have 58000 DBIC and sell in 1$. Grin Grin
top 25 nobody sells !!!
100% agree and if you notice that top 50 buying dbic and not selling becasue they know what DBIC is so there is no need to worry about dbic . we just kicked out 2 big weak hands and just now some left that are in 30-40k range after that dbic is in strong hands so
cheers  Wink
Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
Anyone notice MRINUSA is here from 2 or 3 days after there was a panic sell of DBIC actually he just now out of DBIC and want cheap to trying scare investors . but i will say for him please come here with your actual account and show yourself .we want to see who was he that was kickout from DBIC  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yep  Cheesy Cheesy
Yobit is full of kids. It's easy to scare kids  Grin
Jump to: