Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 48. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
It is very good that everyone believes DBIC
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
where are dbic Huh Dead ??

DIBIC sitting there in my wallet and generate a nice profit.

POS is 9%, so it is much better than in the Bank  Wink
i started to buy again since price really getting cheaper and staking works good so while there's a lots of things that can possibly happen
with this coin i agree with you staking it can give more and more its bigger than any banks interest.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This is my way, this is my path.
And when will this price? Now the coin is worth 2796 sat on Yobit.And fall continues.I trust team! but ...... Huh

which team? The non existing progress came to an absolute standstill when one person gets sick ("sick" = finally abandoned the project?)...
lol i'm also dev and in DBIC team and available here and you saying abandoned lol

Just to clear the confusion, can you tell which member you are in the Team on ann?

If not it would help that 4fanbtc go public and announce you as a Team Member.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

DIBIC sitting there in my wallet and generate a nice profit.

POS is 9%, so it is much better than in the Bank  Wink
Activity: 181
DBIC is live like newer before , DBIC is real money very soon  Grin
Activity: 151
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
And when will this price? Now the coin is worth 2796 sat on Yobit.And fall continues.I trust team! but ...... Huh

which team? The non existing progress came to an absolute standstill when one person gets sick ("sick" = finally abandoned the project?)...
lol i'm also dev and in DBIC team and available here and you saying abandoned lol

Qasim dont matter, trolls are all over, like a virus, dont matter,all big investor in dbic are holding
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Look, 4fanbtc is sick, as we were informed. Let's give him some time until recovers...

You can talk to people from the team on Skype and BCT, so the communication channel is working properly.
Activity: 154
This is my way, this is my path.

Agree many people here claim they are in the dbic team and with one ill nothing happen.

I can recall that this team member is active on skype, very strange.

Time for the dev to stand up and be counted for.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
Nowadays we have more than one thousand of cryptocurrency in the markets. I think that it is very hard works for DBIC team to fight with this market. But I'm sure that DBIC will be growth. And finally DBIC team will show that they are strong enough. I trust DBIC team and hold this coin. I will sell after the price increase to 15K sat.   
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Since you are naming your coin as DubaiCoin-DBIC Why not try to add it on Bitoasis.net ? That is the bitcoinexchange for most traders in the middle east. That will give a huge boost on DBIC value.
Bitoasis is bitcoin buying platform only for middle east .

I know, just a suggestion maybe they will try to open a market for alternative cryptocurrencies.

Bitoasis would be awesome, because people from there will see that btc and dbic are the most important cryptos for the area.

DBIC has a number of services and a team behind. It could qualify to get listed...

but they only trade BTC

the more coins they have listed, the more services they can offer to their customers.
More services means more money.

We just need to prove them that DBIC is a serious coin.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Since you are naming your coin as DubaiCoin-DBIC Why not try to add it on Bitoasis.net ? That is the bitcoinexchange for most traders in the middle east. That will give a huge boost on DBIC value.

I know, just a suggestion maybe they will try to open a market for alternative cryptocurrencies.

Bitoasis would be awesome, because people from there will see that btc and dbic are the most important cryptos for the area.

DBIC has a number of services and a team behind. It could qualify to get listed...

but they only trade BTC
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
DBIC lost credibility, promises ... promises..... without none dates, without website, nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: