Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 49. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Dev is highly sick and taking medication soon he will good and give good news to us till then i have good news for all we start multi level marketing and make some videos for DBIC will be uploaded on youtube i'm working .all investor's can also try to marketing DBIC in their countries .thanks

Hope him the best.

Take a few days of relax and then be back when it's ready.

No need to hurry up, fuck off the fuders.

This is Long term project.

btw, in my opinion you cannot start doind something (games, or whatever)
and then stop doing it because some asshole starts complaining about it.
You are the devs, if you decide to do something, just do it.
There is always gonna be someone complaining about it, Always!
So, dont give a fuck about it and just do it.
(Not saying you should make the game, the point is you should listen the community,
but once you decide to do something, just go for it!)
i highly agree with you and we have contact with gamecredits dev they will create games for us in near future but this is not the time for games we have long term plans not short term people want quick profit and we are building strong infrastructure. Wink
this is what we need to cater dev we needed to make something that both ends will benefits if theres a lots of people around this crypto industry wanted to have a quick profit we should make some assessment if what feature we can build for them and what would be the advantage if we are also holding it for long term, i know its really hard to cater so many different perceptions around here but glad you are always open to hear it out and make your moves.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Dev is highly sick and taking medication soon he will good and give good news to us till then i have good news for all we start multi level marketing and make some videos for DBIC will be uploaded on youtube i'm working .all investor's can also try to marketing DBIC in their countries .thanks

Hope him the best.

(Not saying you should make the game, the point is you should listen the community,
i highly agree with you and we have contact with gamecredits dev they will create games for us in near future but this is not the time for games we have long term plans not short term people want quick profit and we are building strong infrastructure. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

Hope him the best.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
good to know that there's some update that will be expecting coming from you buds, lets see if how the community will react,  good luck
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
those fuder are used to marketing based projects, who doesnt have nothing but advertising. the good old pump and dump scheme, dbic isnt like that so lets just move on.
let the fuders keep fuding
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
This project going to Dead soon. No promoting, no stable Delivery.

It absolutely amazes me how people get fooled and buy that shit because of random promises and a few screenshots.
Activity: 181
FUDers are here just for FUDing , don't care  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 154
This is my way, this is my path.
you all fudder sell me your dbic and disappear from this thread.

Fudder are pussys

With your mentality and language you will go nowhere.

i go where i want, and spend my money where i want

you are a looser and dont have a penny

The irony is that I am not a looser at all, however I do identify good legit projects.

The verdict is still out on DBIC but for time being I will not invest.

PS: I made a handsome return on dbic and will invest again once I am convinced the dev is serious about  development.
Activity: 430

Fudder are pussys

totaly You are right.
Activity: 502
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

Fudder are pussys

Fudder are pussys

Activity: 502
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

Fudder are pussys
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This project going to Dead soon. No promoting, no stable Delivery.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I ask again, the new website will have a timer before launch ?
i am completely new to this coin, can anyone explain me how long can it take to build whole infrastructure and then the coin to explode, and i also want to know what all is needed to be done to make this project fully complete and the coin's market to be heavy. Please explain me all because i want to invest about $200 in this coin  Roll Eyes

so you are telling you have no clue at all but are willing to blindly invest 200$ in a dead project? Cheesy

how is the project dead Shocked Embarrassed please explain Undecided
- empty promises, just read the last couple pages
- coin with no unique characteristics
- ZayedCoin as another abandoned coin from these guys
- C-CEX will delist the coin
- horrible trade volume on yobit, slowly sliding to death

we promise about dbic-ex dbic-pay .  we promise  about dbic on azure we did. we promise dbic-gold release and it's done just can release soon with plugins then how can you say empty promises ........ lol

You promised a game with photoshop images, where is that?Huh
we stop that game because many of like you said they can make same like us and lots of blaa blaaa so we stop working on game  but we have contact with gamecredits dev but our main intention is not games  we are building good project  Cheesy
DBIC is one of most serious coins , be shure 3400 is minimal price DBIC only can jump now , some peoples was bought at 30000 and never sell   before that price  Wink
i agree and many bought at 60k and they never sell .
i am completely new to this coin, can anyone explain me how long can it take to build whole infrastructure and then the coin to explode, and i also want to know what all is needed to be done to make this project fully complete and the coin's market to be heavy. Please explain me all because i want to invest about $200 in this coin  Roll Eyes

so you are telling you have no clue at all but are willing to blindly invest 200$ in a dead project? Cheesy

how is the project dead Shocked Embarrassed please explain Undecided
- empty promises, just read the last couple pages
- coin with no unique characteristics
- ZayedCoin as another abandoned coin from these guys
- C-CEX will delist the coin
- horrible trade volume on yobit, slowly sliding to death

we promise about dbic-ex dbic-pay .  we promise  about dbic on azure we did. we promise dbic-gold release and it's done just can release soon with plugins then how can you say empty promises ........ lol

You promised a game with photoshop images, where is that?Huh
Activity: 181
DBIC is one of most serious coins , be shure 3400 is minimal price DBIC only can jump now , some peoples was bought at 30000 and never sell   before that price  Wink
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
have u looked at komoda
Pages:
Jump to: