Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 87. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
soon dumper will out from DBIC   but dev need to update daily
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Hi all, You can now monitor your DBIC wallet and activity over at Coinigy. I've been talking to the devs for a couple of months to get it added and it's there now. Watch your profits grow!

https://www.coinigy.com/?r=b1a22943
i hope this one will be added from the ann so it will be supported by holders dev please update.

Good movements for DBIC
Activity: 644
Hi all, You can now monitor your DBIC wallet and activity over at Coinigy. I've been talking to the devs for a couple of months to get it added and it's there now. Watch your profits grow!

i hope this one will be added from the ann so it will be supported by holders dev please update.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Activity: 179
Merit: 102

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
what is best thing about this coin?
claiming to be the first cryptocurrency from middle east and promise to have its own exchange platform, I think that's the best things from it if the dev develop and achieve his goal the coins will be more popular and usable still believing with this long time project so better hold more.
Activity: 280
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
what is best thing about this coin?
Activity: 644
and now on yobit , why DBIC go down Huh
I do not understand !!! Its really... Shocked Shocked

Hey mate i think this is a good time for bought more DubaiCoin.yeah you know the price is low for now. make you sure is price will be better

It seems to go down further.  Placed buys in 6000-7000 range
what happen? i think if that can go down to that price it will be more profitable just by holding. good luck

No one knows if it will be profitable or not once it reached that range, price may go down even further.
this coin continue showing progress so for my personal opinion the price can bounce back anytime so if you are holding it or if you bought it in a low price then sell it high good profits result it is just a simple logic you will never invest to something that you didn't trust.
Activity: 567
Merit: 503

Hey mate i think this is a good time for bought more DubaiCoin.yeah you know the price is low for now. make you sure is price will be better

what happen? i think if that can go down to that price it will be more profitable just by holding. good luck

No one knows if it will be profitable or not once it reached that range, price may go down even further.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
nice dbic ex on gonna test it for sure soon.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Activity: 830

and now why you only ask..??you only need to BUY more
Activity: 812
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Payment gateway DBIC-EX is a good progress!!! soon dbic will more famous..!!!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
This is a request to Add Trumpcoin to your payment gateway.  Thanks!
Activity: 430
"When you wake up every day, you have two choices. You can either be positive or negative; an optimist or a pessimist. I choose to be an optimist..with DBIC ."
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
thanks a lot for answer!! Grin
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I checked the site but you have to enable security Two-factor authorization for added security. Wink

Two-factor authentication is added to the exchange to make your account safe. Please proceed to Dashboard > Settings, and under Account Security, select "Two-factor authentication + Password" and follow the link with instructions.

This will protect your log-ins and withdrawal requests, asking to enter a code.

ok thanks for answer but my account not verified, why?

As soon as we add fiat merchants, we will start verification processes.  Sorry for confusion -- right now it doesn't matter, you can trade on BTC/DBIC pair without verification anyway.
Pages:
Jump to: