Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 89. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Activity: 101
Merit: 100
Awesome news 4fanbtc, really good news indeed  Grin Cool

Congratulations looks like your hard work is really starting to pay off, my hats off to you.

JJ
Activity: 60
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Duplicate entries will be deleted. Please only submit this form once. Thank you!
Activity: 60

Best Regards

DubaiCoin-DBIC

DubaiCoin-DBIC Dev News :

We hereby would like the announce that :

List of all crypto-coins Will be listed on DBIC-EX Payment-Gateway :
DBIC , Steps , BTC , LTC , ETH , GAME , GoldBlocks

Best Regards
DubaiCoin-DBIC

I think the subject has been covered allready- Thats why He's called a developer. The site will develop. Give it time. We know it works now.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Very good investment on DBIC ,we need to keep the coin grow for the long term. i love you dbic i love you walid i love my new family...
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

DBIC-PAY "Merchant API" will be ready for 3 hour then we are ready to ANN the official Launch DBIC-EX plateforme P-Gateway

it seems nice, what is the purpose of this exchange? and exchange to have volumes you need to have lots of different coins, if you only have DBIC the volume will be low? Please can you explain?
Sure have deffirent coins
Activity: 112
Roberto TM

DBIC-PAY "Merchant API" will be ready for 3 hour then we are ready to ANN the official Launch DBIC-EX plateforme P-Gateway

it seems nice, what is the purpose of this exchange? and exchange to have volumes you need to have lots of different coins, if you only have DBIC the volume will be low? Please can you explain?

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Hi all, in this moment we start  transfer dbicexchange to the new server who can support traffic 500 mil users
hope many people see the DubaiCoin-DBIC greazt in the future,have a little promotion on my account social media Cheesy
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
Activity: 924
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Good News after good News!!!

Hi all, in this moment we start  transfer dbicexchange to the new server who can support traffic 500 mil users
gooood news walid..i creat a new group for DBIC EX ; https://www.facebook.com/groups/dbicexchange.org

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

This thread...

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Hilarious shit
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
OK, let's to make 1 dbic : $100 for 3 month!!!!!!

Its not impossible... Some day... Just wait for all those kids with weak hands to sell all their coins...
Activity: 924
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Next step now is hit poloniex and bittrex!!!

Lets go guys Kiss
Activity: 830
Merit: 500
OK, let's to make 1 dbic : $100 for 3 month!!!!!!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
This is very good news, thanks you Dev, very interesting to DBIC/EUR 
Activity: 266
WOW Great news on Great day good job dev . Happy EID
Pages:
Jump to: