Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 88. (Read 338717 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
I checked the site but you have to enable security Two-factor authorization for added security. Wink

Two-factor authentication is added to the exchange to make your account safe. Please proceed to Dashboard > Settings, and under Account Security, select "Two-factor authentication + Password" and follow the link with instructions.

This will protect your log-ins and withdrawal requests, asking to enter a code.

ok thanks for answer but my account not verified, why?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
dbic step by step and make it achieving the real goal its good to see that the dev
project always been beneficial to all the supporters of this community keep it up
dev create more for us. good luck
Activity: 830
Merit: 500
go and goooo dbic..!!!!!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I checked the site but you have to enable security Two-factor authorization for added security. Wink

Two-factor authentication is added to the exchange to make your account safe. Please proceed to Dashboard > Settings, and under Account Security, select "Two-factor authentication + Password" and follow the link with instructions.

This will protect your log-ins and withdrawal requests, asking to enter a code.
Activity: 11
السلام عليكم‎‎

Hi, I'm Serge. I'm gonna answer some technical questions about the exchange, as it's running under my supervision. Feel free to ask technical questions or if you have any difficulties, always glad to help.

no one has answered my question why does the exchange ask for all your personal info
It's a common practice to verify users to protect from money laundering. Now, you don't have to fill any personal info right now to start trading on cryptocurrency pairs (we have BTC/DBIC only for now). It will be useful once we enable fiat pairs and connect all payment gateways.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
no one has answered my question why does the exchange ask for all your personal info
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
More support exchangee for Dubai-coin...very nicee
Hopee soonn DBIC/BTC on BITTREX and POLONIE

This is all dbic need. And i hope this will be happen very soon
Activity: 430
More support exchangee for Dubai-coin...very nicee
Hopee soonn DBIC/BTC on BITTREX and POLONIE

new group for DBIC EX ; https://www.facebook.com/groups/dbicexchange.org
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
let's keep voting and push this to success another trading will be much better for more people awareness
investors coming on our way keep it up guys.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Poloniex request done. Lets grow up!!!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Your coin request has been recorded and will be reviewed by Poloniex staff. Thank you. Please only submit this form once per user per coin.

i have done request on poloniex,hope DBIC listed there. good luck
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
Ive just registered, explored some feaures, so far is perfect.  DBic rocks! i mean really.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

We are big Company we never think to joke with our comunity
Today is Our Aiid " end of Ramadan"
Tomorrow we will change server and we ANN The Launch of DBIC-EX, also if you like creat Accunt u can Do that right now

https://www.dbicexchange.org/index.php/login/register

But after launch you can use the gateway and "API"

remember this is not official launch.

Best Regards
Messaoudi Walid

VOTE ADD request DBIC goes to POLONIEX : https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
Poloniex Coin Request
Duplicate entries will be deleted. Please only submit this form once. Thank you!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

all very well Wink
but... withdraw - Commission: 4%  Huh
this is a very big commission
yes 4% is big when you already trading /exchanging big amount i hope dev can correct this.
Activity: 23

all very well Wink
but... withdraw - Commission: 4%  Huh
this is a very big commission
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
this coin fly's again and i forget to invest my coin as i expect, good job again buddy just let every fud impress
good thinker might start investing now or will be left behind.
N30
Activity: 309

We are big Company we never think to joke with our comunity
Today is Our Aiid " end of Ramadan"
Tomorrow we will change server and we ANN The Launch of DBIC-EX, also if you like creat Accunt u can Do that right now

https://www.dbicexchange.org/index.php/login/register

But after launch you can use the gateway and "API"

remember this is not official launch.

Best Regards
Messaoudi Walid
as i told you dev is here you are free to voice out your opinion but you can't deny the fact that the dev is working hard to create this project i can't see no wrong if dev is just making sure that the project work well and making sure that everything will run smoothly we are talking about money so better yet we need to be sure that there's no problem that will happen.

Trying to register but I have no idea what to type on loging
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
beware!!!!yobit down..DDOS attack again
Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
i like it but why does it ask all your info addy and phone number everything that is not so good
Activity: 430
Pages:
Jump to: