Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 6. (Read 338667 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
I think after the announcement today nobody will be able to buy bellow $5

What do you reckon?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
ok might as well let the cat out of the bag,,,DBIX will be on all major media outlets,,, coindesk etc etc,,, angelofdarkness says we cannot compare DASH with DBIC,, well we can,,, there are tonnes of places ready to accept DBIX not DBIC as payment for goods and services. WHAT PEOPLE DONT KNOW IS UAE GOVERNMENT IS INVOLVED IN DBIXnot dbic,, this thing is huge!!!!!!!! $43   it will be $430 very soon. i used to be  a DASH holder,, has over almost 10,000 DASH... sold out at $9.

The company and people who will market DBIX are charging 6 firgures for there seervices and work with ETH and DASH... so guys,,,, this is HUUUUUUGGGGEEEEE!!!!!

now sit back and watch the fun til it reached $500,,, oh DIAMONDS AND GOLD... forgot that  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

yes that's full news and big news!!!!!! that's what I wanted to hear! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

TO THE MOON!!!!

yeah, lucky buying thousand @4K price
ok might as well let the cat out of the bag,,,DBIX will be on all major media outlets,,, coindesk etc etc,,, angelofdarkness says we cannot compare DASH with DBIC,, well we can,,, there are tonnes of places ready to accept DBIX not DBIC as payment for goods and services. WHAT PEOPLE DONT KNOW IS UAE GOVERNMENT IS INVOLVED IN DBIXnot dbic,, this thing is huge!!!!!!!! $43   it will be $430 very soon. i used to be  a DASH holder,, has over almost 10,000 DASH... sold out at $9.

The company and people who will market DBIX are charging 6 firgures for there seervices and work with ETH and DASH... so guys,,,, this is HUUUUUUGGGGEEEEE!!!!!

now sit back and watch the fun til it reached $500,,, oh DIAMONDS AND GOLD... forgot that  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

yes that's full news and big news!!!!!! that's what I wanted to hear! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

TO THE MOON!!!!
@zerocom

you missundertood Walid.
I just had a little conversation with him on skype (i know his english is not perfect).
he is waiting for THE confirmation from one of the (big) exchanges (didn't tell which one) to give fix date when the swap can begin.
It's just the matter of hours. Could be today or tommorow. It's not up to him.
He also told me it will be big official announcement so nobody will miss it, and if anybody needs any info to just contact him.
And that the project is ready.

so what will be announcement about? that the swap is ready at yobit?

I don't know... do I look like his secretary to you?

contact him on skype or whatsapp.

he also mentioned word PRESS... Smiley

lets wait and see

Hahahaha I don't know if you look like his secretary but do you want to be?

You give half information and that is teasing! Smiley

What about the involvement in the accelerator program?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Activity: 505
@zerocom

you missundertood Walid.
I just had a little conversation with him on skype (i know his english is not perfect).
he is waiting for THE confirmation from one of the (big) exchanges (didn't tell which one) to give fix date when the swap can begin.
He also told me it will be big official announcement so nobody will miss it, and if anybody needs any info to just contact him.

I don't know... do I look like his secretary to you?

contact him on skype or whatsapp.

he also mentioned word PRESS... Smiley

lets wait and see
@zerocom

you missundertood Walid.

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
@zerocom

you missundertood Walid.
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Grin Grin thanks for infos bro
Activity: 505
@zerocom

you missundertood Walid.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Look at the below:

3  Dash Dash  $309,562,625  $43.40   7,132,155 DASH   
71 DubaiCoin  $2,176,033  $0.366492   5,937,465 DBIC   

There are less  dubai coin than dash coin and dubai is $0.46 and Dash $43. Well can you imagine dubai reaching $43? That will be amazing as you will multiply your investment by 120 times. Lets see what happen

You are completely deluded, you cannot compare DASH with DBIC.

Dash have real life uses and DBIC so far have nothing to offer.
why not bro everything is possible
Activity: 154
This is my way, this is my path.
Look at the below:

3  Dash Dash  $309,562,625  $43.40   7,132,155 DASH   
71 DubaiCoin  $2,176,033  $0.366492   5,937,465 DBIC   

There are less  dubai coin than dash coin and dubai is $0.46 and Dash $43. Well can you imagine dubai reaching $43? That will be amazing as you will multiply your investment by 120 times. Lets see what happen

You are completely deluded, you cannot compare DASH with DBIC.

Dash have real life uses and DBIC so far have nothing to offer.
Hello everyone I contacted Walid on whatsapp and told me that the announcement will be tonight and tomorrow. I am a big supporter of DBIC, follow DBIC since she was born until today and made me earn good money in total 22 BTC and I must thank my patience and his WALID DEV. Have faith and patience. I put aside some of my earnings just because there will be the announcement I will be ready for mining DBIX Wink Wink Wink

where is the announcement is tonight already 00:29....I guess will be tomorrow now Smiley

Will be tomorrow $5?
Activity: 350
270 sats to 25000sats in a year!!! You still complaining... what are you.. retarded. I swear you both are like children.... you have no idea how crypto works.. do a little research... try reading... you both sound so stupid and absurd. Sell and move on... and cry when dbix has hit $100.

and just to remember, people who bought at the begin made even more profit... i've sold 50% of my coins at 50k a few months ago, still holding and waiting for a new ATH.
now let's see what dbix has to offer.

Activity: 101
Hello everyone I contacted Walid on whatsapp and told me that the announcement will be tonight and tomorrow. I am a big supporter of DBIC, follow DBIC since she was born until today and made me earn good money in total 22 BTC and I must thank my patience and his WALID DEV. Have faith and patience. I put aside some of my earnings just because there will be the announcement I will be ready for mining DBIX Wink Wink Wink

Really good to hear your a supporter of DBIC zerocom  Grin
once the update and announcement is made,,, this is going to hit $5 to $10 before the swap... and then after the swap,,, its going ballistic... GOLD, Diamonds,,, wow.. this will be in top 3 on coinmarket cap in no time at all. Theres not that many coins only 600,000k DBIX !!!!!

its going into orbit boys,,,, houston we have lift off!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
soon will be $2 million market cap! Come on Dubai coin you are almost there!
Tonight we will see this coin reaching $1 and beyond
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
Ajayjkhidhgtfe  I am on line in skype. If you are on line send me message!

I know how you feel and I do feel the same, just when you are online contact me so we can talk at the same time here telling everything

Something wrong with u ladyK , are u ok? or u require some medical attention!!!

Let them be.... the community help in The success of a project.... this is hard work... this is not some overnight project. These 2 want everything done quickly so they can turn there lunch money into millions overnight. When things are good they not halpy when things are bad they not happy. Who needs members that turn to fudd all of a sudden... wolves in sheeps clothing...

Let me tell you something about the devs they are some of the most honest hard working guys i have seen. You cry over lunch money like kids... theres community members here that have been here for 10 months... and none are as bad as you... there is domething called loyalty.. ladyk and ajay have never heard of loyalty. I support this project i know what i have invested in... i dont play with pennies....

This is futuristic tech... revolutionary.

I swear negitive ppl rile me up. Negitivity breeds negitivity... if you dont like it move on... dont try to damage the project... you made your money now move on.

Its at a ATH... now get out .. ill buy your dbic...

Yes you are right, I am sorry, I was badly influenced by Ajayjkhidhgtfe.

I will not listen to him anymore

its ok no need to apologise,,, just relax... like any business you have teething problem,, but success comes to those that work hard and perservere. i assure you this is 100000000% genuine project. in the coming days you will be singing and dancing. when your done with a project you move on ,,not create fear and uncertaintity. i know its hard sometimes... i have been in that position many times. trsut me you will be really happy very soon that you are a part of this community and helped in the success.

And i am sorry for sounding harsh... its nothing personal,,, i don't like it when someone says something neg about the project.

Happy days coming ahead,, the best things come to those that wait  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

yes someone put bad things in my head. Now I will trust you. Can we have some news today please
Ajayjkhidhgtfe  I am on line in skype. If you are on line send me message!

I know how you feel and I do feel the same, just when you are online contact me so we can talk at the same time here telling everything

Something wrong with u ladyK , are u ok? or u require some medical attention!!!

Let them be.... the community help in The success of a project.... this is hard work... this is not some overnight project. These 2 want everything done quickly so they can turn there lunch money into millions overnight. When things are good they not halpy when things are bad they not happy. Who needs members that turn to fudd all of a sudden... wolves in sheeps clothing...

Let me tell you something about the devs they are some of the most honest hard working guys i have seen. You cry over lunch money like kids... theres community members here that have been here for 10 months... and none are as bad as you... there is domething called loyalty.. ladyk and ajay have never heard of loyalty. I support this project i know what i have invested in... i dont play with pennies....

This is futuristic tech... revolutionary.

I swear negitive ppl rile me up. Negitivity breeds negitivity... if you dont like it move on... dont try to damage the project... you made your money now move on.

Its at a ATH... now get out .. ill buy your dbic...

Yes you are right, I am sorry, I was badly influenced by Ajayjkhidhgtfe.

I will not listen to him anymore

its ok no need to apologise,,, just relax... like any business you have teething problem,, but success comes to those that work hard and perservere. i assure you this is 100000000% genuine project. in the coming days you will be singing and dancing. when your done with a project you move on ,,not create fear and uncertaintity. i know its hard sometimes... i have been in that position many times. trsut me you will be really happy very soon that you are a part of this community and helped in the success.

And i am sorry for sounding harsh... its nothing personal,,, i don't like it when someone says something neg about the project.

Happy days coming ahead,, the best things come to those that wait  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: