Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 4. (Read 338667 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

DBIC sllepp? no buyer?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
A few hours ago buy DBIC di this address DHq6bSkQYQ2DvTPNY56qjk2wBwEMF6h2H3 to receive them but I have not arrived Thanks - Miguel
LIVECOIN:
Pending orders news
Creado 02.03.2017 19:28
Dear clients, due to lack of usage, with a lot of misusage at the same time, pending order will be temporarily closed.
We encountered with a lot of issues and misunderstanding of this type of orders by our clients. Your opened pending orders will be canceled automatically.
If you do not respond to the request received I have to assume that this is neither more nor less than a scam
give me your  transaction id
Activity: 24
A few hours ago buy DBIC di this address DHq6bSkQYQ2DvTPNY56qjk2wBwEMF6h2H3 to receive them but I have not arrived Thanks - Miguel
LIVECOIN:
Pending orders news
Dear clients, due to lack of usage, with a lot of misusage at the same time, pending order will be temporarily closed.
We encountered with a lot of issues and misunderstanding of this type of orders by our clients. Your opened pending orders will be canceled automatically.
If you do not respond to the request received I have to assume that this is neither more nor less than a scam

What?
Activity: 28
LIVECOIN:
Pending orders news
Activity: 20
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
who was selling so low! what losers! now the person bought 10 BTC really cheap...you don't believe on this..yu are just here to trade cheap money! Come on where is the community and where are the news?
Smiley
soon brother just be patient
from facebook dbix community
 Welcome To Palmex Exchange:
Palmex is a next generation cryptocurrency exchange offering advanced trading engines and multiple trading pairs:
Advanced Trading:
We built a platform to suite your needs, we made it user friendly and easy to understand.
We Hit The Bull:
We built this platform fixing many of the errors and fuctions others lacked and could give you.
Technical API:
Our state of the art API was built to give you complete access to all our fuctions via API V2
Support Center:
We have a very friendly and technical support team assisting you 24/7 via live support chat
DBIX Support
http://palmex.co/

don't tell me these are the news?
no bro ... just wait for the news like us

Please we need it , look what is happening!

$0.470313 (45.59%)  to $0.371913 (13.16%)

don't worry about the price

I do worry about price! This has to be $10 today, or we are fully behind this believing 100 per cent or not! $10 tonight is an acceptable price!
who was selling so low! what losers! now the person bought 10 BTC really cheap...you don't believe on this..yu are just here to trade cheap money! Come on where is the community and where are the news?
Smiley
Palmex is a next generation cryptocurrency exchange offering advanced trading engines and multiple trading pairs:
Advanced Trading:
We built a platform to suite your needs, we made it user friendly and easy to understand.
We Hit The Bull:
We built this platform fixing many of the errors and fuctions others lacked and could give you.
Technical API:
Our state of the art API was built to give you complete access to all our fuctions via API V2
Support Center:
We have a very friendly and technical support team assisting you 24/7 via live support chat
DBIX Support

don't worry about the price
its back again $0.430389 (30.35%)

Please guys do not sell cheap again!! we want winners no losers!!
Smiley
Advanced Trading:
We Hit The Bull:
Technical API:
Support Center:
DBIX Support

Smiley
Advanced Trading:
We Hit The Bull:
Technical API:
Support Center:
DBIX Support

Smiley
Advanced Trading:
We Hit The Bull:
Technical API:
Support Center:
DBIX Support

Smiley
Advanced Trading:
We Hit The Bull:
Technical API:
Support Center:
DBIX Support
Smiley
when can we see dubaicoin in coindesk?

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
omg!! check again he put another order for 5BTC...now its 10 BTC...do not sell and he knows the price today will be above $1...he wants to get lots of cheap dubai coins!!! dont be stupid!

Im not selling till dbix hits $500.... even then will only sell a tiny fraction... DBIX will be like bitcoin.. for ppl to keep there savings in... it will grow.

Fudders can laugh and make fun.. i dont mind when im holding $1000 coins. Dbic before swap will be between $5-$10... that will make dbix $50-$100 starting price.... AND THATS JUST THE START!!! LOL

* A glorious fellow Sounds on all neighbourhood,good height!
Activity: 236
Pages:
Jump to: