Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 5. (Read 338667 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
would be nice to see some good news today

Please give us some news we can't sleep!
Livecoin.net its at 0.72 cents .... if people move to livecoin then this will sky rocket,,, its a better rate there.  Grin Grin Grin

And the news that is coming is going to blow ppl away...this is like a dream i can't believe this is happening. OMG!!!

FORGET MOOOON,,,, OUT OF THIS SOLAR SYSTEM INTO NEXT GALAXY!!!!

This is so amazing! I am so happy I found this coin just in time! yes this will travel to other GALAXIES there is not limit for Dubai coin!!! TO THE GALAXIES AND BEYOND!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Livecoin.net its at 0.72 cents .... if people move to livecoin then this will sky rocket,,, its a better rate there.  Grin Grin Grin

And the news that is coming is going to blow ppl away...this is like a dream i can't believe this is happening. OMG!!!

FORGET MOOOON,,,, OUT OF THIS SOLAR SYSTEM INTO NEXT GALAXY!!!!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
would be nice to see some good news today
REMEMBER GUYS,,,, there will always be weak hands,,,, and when weak hands dump then there are waves,,, don't lose your cool,,, be patient,,, after the weak hands have gone,,, thats when the real cream will be enjoyed and a consistent price rise.... you must remember this has not even been born yet,,, this is still like a baby thats about to come into the world... it has alot of growing up to do... we need to support it nurture this project and see it till it is a big strong billion dollar project. and that is not impossible... just be strong and stick together,,, you will see alot of fudders ,,, fudders like never before,,, but stay strong....
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Very simple, if we want more profit....be Patience n let price to climb up..
well that should be everyone practice if we wants to really profits coming from this project its already away beyond 270 sat now we are aiming
5$ that's really a big rise in terms of crypto project just a year ago and what would be the price after another year and all the plan has been
achieve think twice holders.
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500

With DBIX, the coin is not P&D because the coin have good road map and have potential for BIG investor, i think everybody should be able to imagine if ARABIC big investor join in......
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
This will beat Eth.... it will be number 2 position... till it hits  $2000 and has a supply of 9 million.

Guys no one sell. .. ..... just HODL.   this is history repeating itself. We got the power to make this the next bitcoin and even better.
ok might as well let the cat out of the bag,,,DBIX will be on all major media outlets,,, coindesk etc etc,,, angelofdarkness says we cannot compare DASH with DBIC,, well we can,,, there are tonnes of places ready to accept DBIX not DBIC as payment for goods and services. WHAT PEOPLE DONT KNOW IS UAE GOVERNMENT IS INVOLVED IN DBIXnot dbic,, this thing is huge!!!!!!!! $43   it will be $430 very soon. i used to be  a DASH holder,, has over almost 10,000 DASH... sold out at $9.

The company and people who will market DBIX are charging 6 firgures for there seervices and work with ETH and DASH... so guys,,,, this is HUUUUUUGGGGEEEEE!!!!!

now sit back and watch the fun til it reached $500,,, oh DIAMONDS AND GOLD... forgot that  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

please tell us more!! all major outlets in Dubai!! please tell us more I can not wait! I can't sleep well!!  Sad
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Position 65 in Coinmarketcap

moving to the top 10
Honestly speaking i have big dreams with this coin  Roll Eyes. I will get mad from happinness if dbic hits just $25-$30 what to talk of more Grin. And i don't know how to thank this dbic team and my luck(i.e. buying cheaply to get tons of dbic) for this greatest project which will make my dreams come true Grin Roll Eyes Cool

You are very volatile person, sometimes you are in sometimes you are out criticism! Either you are in or out not both!

Listen to puthupanth , we need to be a big family now that this coin is  going to rock the world! Smiley
We need to stick together like 1 family.. defend this project... promote it. We are making history guys!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
someone buy 2 btc DBIC IN ONE TIME ...WOOOOOOOW PRICE NOW 36000 SAT WOOOOOOOW

1$  is is  110k sats ?   10$ 1.1M sats ?

Smiley
Activity: 316
someone buy 2 btc DBIC IN ONE TIME ...WOOOOOOOW PRICE NOW 36000 SAT WOOOOOOOW
Activity: 393
Honestly speaking i have big dreams with this coin  Roll Eyes. I will get mad from happinness if dbic hits just $25-$30 what to talk of more Grin. And i don't know how to thank this dbic team and my luck(i.e. buying cheaply to get tons of dbic) for this greatest project which will make my dreams come true Grin Roll Eyes Cool
omg!! check again he put another order for 5BTC...now its 10 BTC...do not sell and he knows the price today will be above $1...he wants to get lots of cheap dubai coins!!! dont be stupid!

Im not selling till dbix hits $500.... even then will only sell a tiny fraction... DBIX will be like bitcoin.. for ppl to keep there savings in... it will grow.

Fudders can laugh and make fun.. i dont mind when im holding $1000 coins. Dbic before swap will be between $5-$10... that will make dbix $50-$100 starting price.... AND THATS JUST THE START!!! LOL

omg!! check again he put another order for 5BTC...now its 10 BTC...do not sell and he knows the price today will be above $1...he wants to get lots of cheap dubai coins!!! dont be stupid!
guys stop selling so cheap or you will regret it, today is coming big news!! Someone know that and is trying to buy 5 BTC worth of Dubai coin!!! Do no allow it...raise the value ...he will buy anyway at any cost but he is not stupid and want to buy cheap before they announce the news today!! raise the price will buy it ...double the price that its now as he will buy it...he is desperate and he trying to buy 5 btc!
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
I think after the announcement today nobody will be able to buy bellow $5

What do you reckon?

Keeping my fingers cross, at $5 dollars per coin  sounds really great.
Pages:
Jump to: