Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 18. (Read 6188 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 01:50:18 PM
Guys, who knows how to create algorithms or write programs?
I know several programming languages, but I do not have the longest work experience. And what exactly is required? What algorithm do you want to program?
I would be interested in cooperating with you
I do not have the money to pay for the services of freelancers, but I have an idea for a new project, to which I find it easier to attract labor
Do you think that freelancers now only work for dollars and in advance? if you give the freelancer a permanent job and if he believes in your project then he can become a part of your team
April 08, 2018, 01:49:48 PM
Hey. I've heard a lot about this project. But does this have a prospect?
Hi. Tell me first where did you learn about the project? I'm curious to find out.
Activity: 224
April 08, 2018, 01:48:34 PM
I know several programming languages, but I do not have the longest work experience. And what exactly is required? What algorithm do you want to program?
I do not have the money to pay for the services of freelancers, but I have an idea for a new project, to which I find it easier to attract labor
You can write to me in private messages on the forum, I will not mind working, in case the idea is really worthwhile
April 08, 2018, 01:47:48 PM
Activity: 168
April 08, 2018, 01:46:04 PM
Hey. I've heard a lot about this project. But does this have a prospect?
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 01:42:54 PM
I think it's much easier to turn to freelancers. They are very competent and most importantly they know their own worth.
Who knows, maybe freelancers are now reading your message and laughing?)
April 08, 2018, 01:42:20 PM
I think it's much easier to turn to freelancers. They are very competent and most importantly they know their own worth.
April 08, 2018, 01:41:25 PM
Very interesting project. Is there any information about the team?
Yes, of course, there is. The official website provides all the information about the team.
They are real professionals.
Wow. The team is very large and international. How do they get to interact at this level?
It's simple. They are well versed in this.
They have a lot of experience in the field of crypto-currency, so there are no problems.
Is the project available for only one country?
No. The project is available for any country. You can do it wherever you want.
Do you think the project will last long?
Developers will be able to fully implement this?
I think yes. Already a lot of people have registered. The project is gaining popularity.
April 08, 2018, 01:41:09 PM
April 08, 2018, 01:40:32 PM
Yes, of course, there is. The official website provides all the information about the team.
Wow. The team is very large and international. How do they get to interact at this level?
They have a lot of experience in the field of crypto-currency, so there are no problems.
Do you think the project will last long?
Developers will be able to fully implement this?
April 08, 2018, 01:40:13 PM
April 08, 2018, 01:37:50 PM
April 08, 2018, 01:35:35 PM
April 08, 2018, 01:34:01 PM
April 08, 2018, 01:30:56 PM
April 08, 2018, 01:27:38 PM
April 08, 2018, 01:24:22 PM
Activity: 196
April 08, 2018, 01:13:45 PM
Hey. And how many total tokens are released?
Hey. 330,000,000 DML. I think that this is very much. Do you agree?
Wow, that's a lot. I am sure that this will be enough for all users.  Will developers be able to sell all this?
Not all tokens are available for sale. Only 36%. So the chances of selling all the tokens are very high.  The rest of the tokens will be burned, probably.
Well, right. When will the first generation protocol be released? How long will I wait?
It is planned to release it in September this year. It remains to wait not so much.
Can you wait?
Of course. I do not have any other choice. Please tell me where I can find out the latest news of the project.
Just subscribe to their channel in Telegram.
There they spread all the news and updates.   Smiley
April 08, 2018, 01:09:39 PM
Wow, that's a lot. I am sure that this will be enough for all users.  Will developers be able to sell all this?
Not all tokens are available for sale. Only 36%. So the chances of selling all the tokens are very high.  The rest of the tokens will be burned, probably.
Well, right. When will the first generation protocol be released? How long will I wait?
It is planned to release it in September this year. It remains to wait not so much.
Can you wait?
Of course. I do not have any other choice. Please tell me where I can find out the latest news of the project.
April 08, 2018, 01:07:07 PM
Can you wait?
Pages:
Jump to: