Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 21. (Read 6191 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 07:37:39 AM
I wonder what prompted the developers to the idea of creating a project?
What do you think?
I think they just want to make money. As the crypto currency market is now actively developing, they decided to create a project in this area.
Probably you're right. They created an excellent team to achieve this goal.
It seems to me nothing can stop them.
By the way, I heard that almost all developers from one country. This is true?
If so, they easily find a common language.
According to the information on the website it is so.
But apart from them there are also advisers who represent many different countries.
It's great to have such a team.
I think they enjoy working together, because they are real professionals.
Of course. Otherwise, they would not be doing this.
Having such a cohesive team, the project is exactly waiting for success.
Activity: 196
April 08, 2018, 07:33:03 AM
What do you think?
I think they just want to make money. As the crypto currency market is now actively developing, they decided to create a project in this area.
But apart from them there are also advisers who represent many different countries.
It's great to have such a team.
I think they enjoy working together, because they are real professionals.
April 08, 2018, 07:28:25 AM
What do you think?
April 08, 2018, 07:23:54 AM
What do you think?
April 08, 2018, 07:19:24 AM
What do you think?
April 08, 2018, 07:14:54 AM
What do you think?
April 08, 2018, 07:10:16 AM
What do you think?
Activity: 546
April 08, 2018, 06:46:03 AM
Visible a serious approach developers . They are set for great success , i hope this platform will become truly global and will unite thousands of people around the world
It is necessary to take into account the fact that this is the first project on the blockchain that affected this area of activity. Maybe I'm wrong , but i never seen anything like it
There are similar applications like Golem and others, but their structure is different from what we offer developers DML
Merit: 13
April 08, 2018, 06:44:13 AM
Visible a serious approach developers . They are set for great success , i hope this platform will become truly global and will unite thousands of people around the world
It is necessary to take into account the fact that this is the first project on the blockchain that affected this area of activity. Maybe I'm wrong , but i never seen anything like it
Activity: 546
April 08, 2018, 06:35:15 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
April 08, 2018, 06:30:13 AM
In my opinion et is one of the most interesting projects this year, firstly the industry is promising, it will be helpful for people that machine learning will make the world a better place
Do you think it is profitable to invest in this project?
Of course, it is profitable , even in the falling market, to buy tokens of this project in the long term is a very profitable investment
Many people consider investments in ICO to be a doubtful idea since many of them do not enter the market.
It is necessary to take a very serious approach to the object of investment and to understand correctly whether the implementation of the project as a whole. Whether it is popular, generally you need to look at a bunch of factors
The idea of developers is really interesting, to create a system with its market place and unite on it buyers, developers and users who provide their resources is really cool)
The idea of almost every project something touches. The most important thing is whether its implementation is possible in the real world. You need to really look at things and assess the risks of investing in such projects
Do you think the development team is able to launch the platform? What can you say about her?
I can say that the team of the project is really worthy. The developers are very strong in tehnicheskom plan , they all have a lot of experience in his business, and many have worked with well-known
Activity: 210
April 08, 2018, 06:28:33 AM
In my opinion et is one of the most interesting projects this year, firstly the industry is promising, it will be helpful for people that machine learning will make the world a better place
Of course, it is profitable , even in the falling market, to buy tokens of this project in the long term is a very profitable investment
Many people consider investments in ICO to be a doubtful idea since many of them do not enter the market.
It is necessary to take a very serious approach to the object of investment and to understand correctly whether the implementation of the project as a whole. Whether it is popular, generally you need to look at a bunch of factors
The idea of developers is really interesting, to create a system with its market place and unite on it buyers, developers and users who provide their resources is really cool)
The idea of almost every project something touches. The most important thing is whether its implementation is possible in the real world. You need to really look at things and assess the risks of investing in such projects
Do you think the development team is able to launch the platform? What can you say about her?
April 08, 2018, 06:21:45 AM
April 08, 2018, 06:20:00 AM
April 08, 2018, 06:17:19 AM
April 08, 2018, 06:11:49 AM
April 08, 2018, 05:55:33 AM
April 08, 2018, 05:51:54 AM
April 08, 2018, 05:50:05 AM
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
April 08, 2018, 05:46:28 AM
Do developers guarantee the safety and security of personal data?  After all, developers will have direct access to data in the process of developing algorithms
The data is guaranteed to remain safe, access will be only for testing algorithms and further refinement. Developers very seriously approached the issue of security and privacy
I don't know how it feels, so I'm going to share my personal information, anything can happen to them .Security of personal data is very important to me

I dont know why you want store your personal data at an blockchain, in my opion its the safest way to just keep your personal data in mind and for other reasons to verify yourself you have your own ID card.
Pages:
Jump to: