Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 2. (Read 6188 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
projects with a clear allocation of funds for each item developed by this project, in the event that the coin sale of this project is very transparent with total supply of coins that is not excessive, it is very interesting to follow the progress of this project in the future
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
No, it is unreal. This system offers absolute security. They can provide it by using local results for further analysis and averaging with no raw data being extracted from the electronic device.

Talking about absolute security at this point in time is way too early. They are just about to build this network and after a long period of time we can make an assessment.

How much time will it require to build this network and is it potentially technological possible? Do they have enough staff to make the network? I am worried
Activity: 23
Until the end of the token sale was 1 day and the project was able to collect $9,886,035 OF $17,000,000 (58%). I think this is a good result.

At the same time, what is the cost of the token?
Thanks.
Activity: 47
Because nowadays more peoples find money from crypto. If someone says its bad there are so many scammers, it's also not correct. The reason is everything has a probability. Anyone do the more secure ways, it will not get attack from scammers easily.
Activity: 39
Best exchange i think Binance and Okex, especially binance I like because it has a high trading volume. Okex is also one of the best but i only trade for certain coin.
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
Unfortunately, it is unclear why a good project came out below the price of the ICO. Especially now the projects are not bad to go out, the market is positive.
Activity: 84
There are quite a bunch of amazing platforms that provides a good rewards for doing certain simple tasks. A new platform you might have heard of, "Railz" is a machine to machine platform. Railz is a blockchain-based next-generation protocol for a trillion machines to talk, negotiate, and deliver the internet of things economy. Their goal is to enable a trillion IoT devices to be able to conduct sophisticated commerce, self-organised into supply chains, trade autonomously without human intervention. Railz allows devices to reach optimal negotiated consensus autonomously on a 'peer-to-peer' basis his project has a very unique and most demanding need in today's world. The pre-ico phage is soon to start and this platform has organized a campaign to reward $200 weekly just by sharing a few posts over reliable platforms. You're in, if you post just 5 out of 7 days. Railz replaces the need for centralised Trading platforms with permissionless peer-to-peer Trading networksHope you give a look to this platform, as they're offering more rewards to the individual advising or keeping an eye in their platform. This is incredibly awesome from my point of view. Hope you check out their official site railz.org or connect to the platform via twitter as RailzOfficial, telegram as RailzOfficial or other medias. Smiley  The team members include the billionaire John Corr as the CEO and founder himself. So it's a very good project to invest and to rely on. Hope this platform helps.
Hope you check out this.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
No, it is unreal. This system offers absolute security. They can provide it by using local results for further analysis and averaging with no raw data being extracted from the electronic device.

Talking about absolute security at this point in time is way too early. They are just about to build this network and after a long period of time we can make an assessment.
But even now I can say that the level of network security is at a high level. The team responsible approach to solving this problem.

How do you even know that? Did you test it? When did you test it and can you post your results here?
Activity: 20
Yes, of course. They will have different functions. Distributing nodes will deliver algorithms, federated nodes will collect results, report nodes will make some reports and algo refining nodes improve those algorithms.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 06:15:49 AM

But even now I can say that the level of network security is at a high level. The team responsible approach to solving this problem.
April 29, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

Activity: 19
April 28, 2018, 10:35:50 AM
Activity: 294
SEMUX
April 28, 2018, 04:33:58 AM
Decentralized (DML) market added to Idex market

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/989672373615054849

https://idex.market/eth/dml

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
A good start for a token-its price is kept at a good level. And after listing on the popular exchange will be a strong pump.
April 27, 2018, 01:22:50 PM
I read that they plan to use mobile devices in their network in order to use them as one of the nodes of the functioning of the system. That is, so that calculations can also be performed on these devices. I'm right?

Anything else wouldn't make sense. Getting as many nodes as possible connected to the network can only improve machine learning, and therefore it is important to also enable mobile devices to participate.
Activity: 131
April 27, 2018, 08:30:14 AM
Another copy and paste of AI coin
Activity: 294
April 27, 2018, 02:34:41 AM
Decentralized (DML) market added to Idex market

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/989672373615054849

https://idex.market/eth/dml

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Activity: 4
April 26, 2018, 12:49:11 PM
I read that they plan to use mobile devices in their network in order to use them as one of the nodes of the functioning of the system. That is, so that calculations can also be performed on these devices. I'm right?
Activity: 322
April 26, 2018, 05:15:13 AM
Project-middle level. Yes, artificial intelligence and machine learning is a promising industry, but the distribution of tokens immediately after TGE can lead to their collapse.Now is not the best time in the market to enter into projects of this kind. Perhaps, with the emergence of new information,the situation will change.
I also want to say that this project is not suitable for short-term investments. Investors will profit only after a long time.
Activity: 36
April 25, 2018, 11:55:52 AM
This project appeals to me greatly mainly because I'm currently learning machine learning. Its nice to see innovations here. Though I'm yet to understand this project fully, i commend the team for the extent of research carried out on thus project. I'm following this project closely.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 02:10:26 AM
The conclusion is actually only one at the moment: follow the project. With all the advantages, there is no understanding of the number of toxins that the team plans to release, as well as their use by the team. But, with all this, it makes sense to try to get into WhiteList and with the appearance of exhaustive information on tokens to make a decision about participation.
Pages:
Jump to: