Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 5. (Read 6188 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 07:00:31 PM
If this project is for github, can we say that it will be an open source project?
Of course. This is even written in whitepaper.
Hmm... 
And what is it for? Well, that is an open source project. And the project is of such high complexity. Why did they choose this option?
Activity: 420
April 10, 2018, 06:56:12 PM
If this project is for github, can we say that it will be an open source project?
Of course. This is even written in whitepaper.
April 10, 2018, 06:55:37 PM
Hey there everyone! There are some changes in DML’s plains? I hope they are still sticks to the plain.
Yes, I haven’t read anything about it. Only thing that I know, that the white list will finish exactly as it is planned.  I think they haven’t changed anything.
When it will be finished? I forget this information a little bit)
It will be finished on 12 April. There is no time so if you want to participate in white list, you need to do it very fast. There is no time for thinking.
OMG. Are you serious? Yep, I agree. I need to do it now or never. There are great bonuses for participation. I think I couldn’t lose this opportunity.
Common. You need to hurry up. I am convinced that this project will do the best of it. Many people want to be a part of the white list, but I think there are a limited number of places.
April 10, 2018, 06:52:36 PM
Activity: 182
April 10, 2018, 06:50:05 PM
Hey there everyone! There are some changes in DML’s plains? I hope they are still sticks to the plain.
Yes, I haven’t read anything about it. Only thing that I know, that the white list will finish exactly as it is planned.  I think they haven’t changed anything.
It will be finished on 12 April. There is no time so if you want to participate in white list, you need to do it very fast. There is no time for thinking.
OMG. Are you serious? Yep, I agree. I need to do it now or never. There are great bonuses for participation. I think I couldn’t lose this opportunity.
April 10, 2018, 06:42:16 PM
Yes, I haven’t read anything about it. Only thing that I know, that the white list will finish exactly as it is planned.  I think they haven’t changed anything.
April 10, 2018, 06:37:18 PM
April 10, 2018, 06:32:23 PM
April 10, 2018, 06:30:00 PM
DML is making a great success. I hope there will continue the same work to develop their idea and to make stronger their community. I follow news and I am impressed.
What do you mean? What kind of news was so interesting for you? I follow them too, but last weeks I don’t have much time to read all of them.
I meant some interesting articles and interviews that are posted on their medium account. I think it will be for you very useful. I won’t take long, but help you to understand what happens to the project. I like the most interviews with co-founder.
I think it will be really interesting. Could you send me the link, please? I will be very thankful for it.
Here you are. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq4_gWa8kug
Thank you so much. I like this video. Team explained everything brief and simple. I hope they will post more interviews and videos like this one. I think DML community will be happy.
Yep, I agree with you. If there is more information, people know how the project will work and how it can be successful. It is clear for me that this project has a promising future.
April 10, 2018, 06:26:45 PM
Activity: 224
April 10, 2018, 06:24:05 PM
DML is making a great success. I hope there will continue the same work to develop their idea and to make stronger their community. I follow news and I am impressed.
What do you mean? What kind of news was so interesting for you? I follow them too, but last weeks I don’t have much time to read all of them.
I meant some interesting articles and interviews that are posted on their medium account. I think it will be for you very useful. I won’t take long, but help you to understand what happens to the project. I like the most interviews with co-founder.
I think it will be really interesting. Could you send me the link, please? I will be very thankful for it.
Thank you so much. I like this video. Team explained everything brief and simple. I hope they will post more interviews and videos like this one. I think DML community will be happy.
April 10, 2018, 06:18:38 PM
April 10, 2018, 06:13:53 PM
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 06:12:54 PM
11 pages of messages after my question. It's impressive. I'll say it again and I'll be more careful, what are the bonuses for buying tokens? and when will the sale?
April 10, 2018, 06:07:45 PM
April 10, 2018, 06:00:27 PM
April 10, 2018, 05:54:19 PM
April 10, 2018, 12:21:21 PM
Dude, this is nonsense.
How can this work at all? Do you really believe? Grin
And did you study the project? It seems to me, no. You're trying to confuse people.
What for?
I was told that this project is not profitable. And I told you this.
Then decide for yourself.
I have already decided everything. So do not distract me and do not write nonsense.
Activity: 210
April 10, 2018, 12:16:42 PM
Dude, this is nonsense.
And did you study the project? It seems to me, no. You're trying to confuse people.
What for?
I was told that this project is not profitable. And I told you this.
Then decide for yourself.
April 10, 2018, 12:12:03 PM
Dude, this is nonsense.
What for?
Pages:
Jump to: