Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 7. (Read 6188 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 10:53:00 AM
By the way, how do the participants of the program get their money? that is, the financing goes directly from the customer, and as soon as the user sends one photo, he receives as much money as the customer gave, right?
It turns out so, only I realized that the payment is not for each photo, but for a block of photos from one device. Someone will send one, and someone will send twenty-one.
What then is the problem to take a few photos and every time to re-enter the application and send one photo twenty times, for example. So you will earn more money
It seems ridiculous to me
I think that developers just need to work on holes in algorithms, such as the one we found now. The application should not function in this way
What can you offer? in this case, there is no need to do something new, as this is the concern of the project team.
Easy!
for example, pay for the density of content. In the event that the content really has a lot of weight for analysis in a specific area - pay the person more
Activity: 168
April 10, 2018, 10:51:00 AM
Hi guys. I want to participate in this.
I have a few questions. Can anybody answer me?
Hey. Let me try and help you.
What do you want to know about the project?
April 10, 2018, 10:49:18 AM
By the way, how do the participants of the program get their money? that is, the financing goes directly from the customer, and as soon as the user sends one photo, he receives as much money as the customer gave, right?
It turns out so, only I realized that the payment is not for each photo, but for a block of photos from one device. Someone will send one, and someone will send twenty-one.
What then is the problem to take a few photos and every time to re-enter the application and send one photo twenty times, for example. So you will earn more money
I think that developers just need to work on holes in algorithms, such as the one we found now. The application should not function in this way
What can you offer? in this case, there is no need to do something new, as this is the concern of the project team.
April 10, 2018, 10:44:14 AM
Activity: 210
April 10, 2018, 10:42:42 AM
Hi guys. I want to participate in this.
I have a few questions. Can anybody answer me?
April 10, 2018, 10:39:01 AM
April 10, 2018, 10:34:12 AM
April 10, 2018, 10:30:49 AM
April 10, 2018, 10:22:32 AM
The project has a very unusual idea, but I think that this indicator will be the basis for the promotion of the project
I agree, there are a lot of new projects now, but they are similar to each other. It is necessary that the project stand out against the background of the others. It is very important
I agree, that's why I believe that the project will be in demand in the future, since its idea is very unusual and original. It is interesting
I support, thanks to this the project has a great future, I hope. Very much depends on the team and the activity of the community
Yes, everything related to the project depends on the team. Do you think the team will cope with the task?
I can not say exactly, because the project appeared recently and the team did not have time to show itself to the community. It is necessary to wait for time
You are right, it was not long before you could accurately assess the work of the team. The first news will show in which direction the work on the project is moving
That's right, the first news will show the community what the developers are capable of and where they will be going further.
I really liked the description of the project, so I'm very much focused on its result
I agree that there are many who are expecting a positive result from the project, because the idea is fantastic and the community hopes to succeed!
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
April 10, 2018, 10:18:53 AM
Judging by the lively reaction, blogs began to appear on their page? Some time back there was empty. Did the project team start informing its participants
They always posted information in various information resources, so tell me that you did not read it, right?
Now it can be seen that a few days ago the developers took up this project and began to write a new article every day. Most likely it will. Look at how often the articles were published
I agree, there used to be 2-3 articles a month, with a fairly large interval .. But they wrote, and it was good

Is it too long to say that the article should be 2-3 articles in a month? I think it would be more easier and understandable if the team should only release less than that. It's already enough by then.
April 10, 2018, 10:15:25 AM
The project has a very unusual idea, but I think that this indicator will be the basis for the promotion of the project
I agree, there are a lot of new projects now, but they are similar to each other. It is necessary that the project stand out against the background of the others. It is very important
I agree, that's why I believe that the project will be in demand in the future, since its idea is very unusual and original. It is interesting
I support, thanks to this the project has a great future, I hope. Very much depends on the team and the activity of the community
Yes, everything related to the project depends on the team. Do you think the team will cope with the task?
I can not say exactly, because the project appeared recently and the team did not have time to show itself to the community. It is necessary to wait for time
You are right, it was not long before you could accurately assess the work of the team. The first news will show in which direction the work on the project is moving
That's right, the first news will show the community what the developers are capable of and where they will be going further.
I really liked the description of the project, so I'm very much focused on its result
April 10, 2018, 10:10:10 AM
April 10, 2018, 10:07:07 AM
April 10, 2018, 10:04:07 AM
April 10, 2018, 10:01:33 AM
April 10, 2018, 09:57:54 AM
April 10, 2018, 09:54:37 AM
April 10, 2018, 09:52:41 AM
April 10, 2018, 09:49:50 AM
Activity: 224
April 10, 2018, 08:50:18 AM
Judging by the lively reaction, blogs began to appear on their page? Some time back there was empty. Did the project team start informing its participants
They always posted information in various information resources, so tell me that you did not read it, right?
Now it can be seen that a few days ago the developers took up this project and began to write a new article every day. Most likely it will. Look at how often the articles were published
I agree, there used to be 2-3 articles a month, with a fairly large interval .. But they wrote, and it was good
But this raises a natural question: if they started to do information work, they finished building a beta version of their platform and are ready to release it?
Do you think that they just relax now and distribute the forces incorrectly? I think that their work is built on a clear plan, according to which they move day by day
this is not accurate, since we have been waiting for the beta version for a long time to assess the platform's compliance with what is written on the site and presented on the forum
And what if the developers have already done a beta version for a long time and do not release it just to make a noise around themselves, including here, on the forum?
No, it certainly is not. so they only lower the loyalty of their members who are very much looking forward to the release, and many of whom have invested their investments in the project
Did you invest in this project? So, you are in their white sheet? Very interesting) And why do you need this service?
Yes I did. I am an entrepreneur and it is important for me that there is a platform like this. This greatly simplifies the activity, if you are engaged in, for example, clothing
Pages:
Jump to: