Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 3. (Read 6188 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 12:23:53 AM
I'm talking about attracting developers to improve their platform. The open source code will allow many developers to work on this project and make their own improvements.
Activity: 98
April 24, 2018, 09:51:51 AM
Do project managers assess the situation with the unstable bitcoine course as a risk to the project? And how do the participants evaluate this? Does it stop you before participation or investing?
Activity: 84
April 23, 2018, 12:37:09 PM
I think decentralization will become an indispensable condition of every project on the modern market. Devs chose a right development vector. Especially, the project is connected with decentralized machine learning.
Activity: 91
April 22, 2018, 10:38:03 AM
Am I understand right that 40% isn't a discount for a token purchasing but exactly a bonus?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
SEMUX
April 21, 2018, 05:12:31 AM
Until the end of the token sale was 1 day and the project was able to collect $9,886,035 OF $17,000,000 (58%). I think this is a good result.
Activity: 2
April 18, 2018, 04:18:15 AM
Which exchange will list this token first?
Activity: 13
April 15, 2018, 03:32:14 PM
Hi, everybody! Do I understand correctly that for the early and main list ICO starts on April 16? Simultaneously?

Yes it is
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
April 14, 2018, 08:55:18 PM
I can not find, I did not save it, apparently on the Internet it is very difficult to find it at the moment, since there is already a lot of information

It's very bad, if someone can share this article, write to me in private messages please! It is very important for me!

I think that someone will be there and you will be able to get acquainted with this article. I'm not the only one who could read, the article was available to everyone at that moment

What kind of article are you talking about? Shouldn't it be very easy to just google where it was?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
April 14, 2018, 08:11:56 AM
How succesfull will be this project? How many investors can the team involve in DML? Will it work well on the world market?
You have so many questions. Why are you so curious? I think it is obvious that the project is good. Besides, you are not a newbie. You don’t like it?

There is nothing to worry about if someone has a lot of questions. That's good for anyone involved in a project. However, the questions should have some quality at least Wink
Activity: 294
SEMUX
April 14, 2018, 04:02:55 AM
I have a question. Than "Decentralized" differs from competitors? Now there are many projects working with artificial intelligence.
Activity: 107
April 12, 2018, 11:50:24 PM
I'm reading the forum. The community is very fond of this project. Because it is very interesting and competitive. Is not it?
Activity: 36
April 12, 2018, 03:30:45 AM
What this coin is name?  Huh
Activity: 322
April 12, 2018, 03:27:57 AM
Hi, everybody! Do I understand correctly that for the early and main list ICO starts on April 16? Simultaneously?
Activity: 13
Activity: 546
April 10, 2018, 07:50:08 PM
The developers of this project really plan to use mobile devices for computing?
Yes, mobile devices can also be connected to a common system and they can also perform calculations. this possibility is provided by the team, yes.
But can mobile devices show really good performance to really benefit the whole network?
And you think not?
In fact, now mobile devices, smart phones, tablets are really high-performance machines. And often, all this power is simply not involved in any way. It's a great chance to use this.
Well, I did not know that mobile devices can show performance enough for such a large-scale network.
Mobile devices are just a small part of a single whole system. On the one hand, it seems to you that the performance of 1 device is negligible, but from another 1,000,000 such devices can show an excellent result. This is the basis for the entire technology of decentralization.
Yes, indeed you are right. In any case, because the work of spilling on a mobile device will somehow be encouraged, right?
Of course. If you make various calculations within this platform, then it will be rewarded. As in the case of mobile devices, so in the case of and with personal computers.
If we are talking about rewards, then I would like to know what exactly amounts are being discussed.   Grin
It seems to me now too soon to talk about this. First, you need to wait for the release of the platform. Rather, the release of the first revision of the beta version of this. And only then when all this starts to function, we can talk about some profitability.   Wink
Activity: 238
April 10, 2018, 07:47:28 PM
Yes, mobile devices can also be connected to a common system and they can also perform calculations. this possibility is provided by the team, yes.
But can mobile devices show really good performance to really benefit the whole network?
And you think not?
In fact, now mobile devices, smart phones, tablets are really high-performance machines. And often, all this power is simply not involved in any way. It's a great chance to use this.
Well, I did not know that mobile devices can show performance enough for such a large-scale network.
Mobile devices are just a small part of a single whole system. On the one hand, it seems to you that the performance of 1 device is negligible, but from another 1,000,000 such devices can show an excellent result. This is the basis for the entire technology of decentralization.
Yes, indeed you are right. In any case, because the work of spilling on a mobile device will somehow be encouraged, right?
Of course. If you make various calculations within this platform, then it will be rewarded. As in the case of mobile devices, so in the case of and with personal computers.
If we are talking about rewards, then I would like to know what exactly amounts are being discussed.   Grin
April 10, 2018, 07:45:47 PM
And you think not?
Activity: 238
April 10, 2018, 07:42:12 PM
And you think not?
April 10, 2018, 07:40:24 PM
And you think not?
Pages:
Jump to: