Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 24. (Read 6194 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 10:31:43 AM
Well, let's say this algorithm needs further development. In this case, will the proposed algorithm variants be used for this project?
I think not. If the algorithm is developed by a third-party organization, it will benefit from the source code of the project. Few people will like that the project can be controlled by one firm
I think that such source code will not be integrated
Activity: 224
April 07, 2018, 10:31:14 AM
Well, let's say this algorithm needs further development. In this case, will the proposed algorithm variants be used for this project?
I think not. If the algorithm is developed by a third-party organization, it will benefit from the source code of the project. Few people will like that the project can be controlled by one firm
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 10:30:05 AM
The developers point out in their white paper that they want to find the ideal algorithm for data processing through machine learning on a separate device
Where did you find information about this? I thought they already use an excellent algorithm for viewing and evaluating the contents of the user's data portfolio
No, in fact, judging by the rollers, developers still need to seriously work on the interface of the future platform, as well as on its technical components
Perhaps, since many project participants are also good programmers, or investors will be interested in paying for freelance services if the reward for a good algorithm will cost their money
April 07, 2018, 10:28:18 AM
Activity: 238
April 07, 2018, 10:27:01 AM
As far as I understand, users will be merged into nodes and then these nodes will perform certain tasks and calculations, right?
Well, yes, it turns out a kind of pool, like in the crypto currency. As far as I know, each node will be responsible for a certain algorithm of machine learning. But it seems that these nodes can perform one task. This is all done for convenience and the work of the platform.
And what exactly is the convenience of this approach?  Huh
Well it's like this platform for business, then customers can execute their algorithms on certain nodes. This is convenience. there are also some special features of working with data and the area of data access.
What exactly are the features of working with data? Can you tell us more about this?
I'd like to explain it to you. but I can not. I myself do not fully understand this, I need to study this issue more deeply. you can try to study it yourself by reading white paper.  Wink
I wanted to do this, but this is available only in English, I do not have sufficient knowledge of this language to read such a large and voluminous documentation.  Undecided
Do not worry about it. I certainly did not hear anything about the bounty campaign, but maybe it will. And if it is then the project will have localization in other languages.
Well, I hope that's exactly how it will be. thanks for the answers, you really helped me.  Smiley
Always please, was glad to help Wink
April 07, 2018, 10:26:50 AM
The developers point out in their white paper that they want to find the ideal algorithm for data processing through machine learning on a separate device
Where did you find information about this? I thought they already use an excellent algorithm for viewing and evaluating the contents of the user's data portfolio
No, in fact, judging by the rollers, developers still need to seriously work on the interface of the future platform, as well as on its technical components
This is not true, they have an excellent algorithm, while the application interface does not cause me any negative emotions, it is easy to read and quite stable
At the same time, they want to improve their algorithm and further, why in this case are they so bother if their program is already working properly?
The algorithm needs to be improved, there are several gross violations of the procedure for exchanging personal data with users, this need to be eliminated
To do this, there is a trusted server for storing personal data. Why come up with a new algorithm if there is a well-working old one?
April 07, 2018, 10:26:12 AM
This is not true, they have an excellent algorithm, while the application interface does not cause me any negative emotions, it is easy to read and quite stable
At the same time, they want to improve their algorithm and further, why in this case are they so bother if their program is already working properly?
The algorithm needs to be improved, there are several gross violations of the procedure for exchanging personal data with users, this need to be eliminated
Activity: 364
April 07, 2018, 10:25:40 AM
As far as I understand, users will be merged into nodes and then these nodes will perform certain tasks and calculations, right?
Well, yes, it turns out a kind of pool, like in the crypto currency. As far as I know, each node will be responsible for a certain algorithm of machine learning. But it seems that these nodes can perform one task. This is all done for convenience and the work of the platform.
Well it's like this platform for business, then customers can execute their algorithms on certain nodes. This is convenience. there are also some special features of working with data and the area of data access.
What exactly are the features of working with data? Can you tell us more about this?
I'd like to explain it to you. but I can not. I myself do not fully understand this, I need to study this issue more deeply. you can try to study it yourself by reading white paper.  Wink
I wanted to do this, but this is available only in English, I do not have sufficient knowledge of this language to read such a large and voluminous documentation.  Undecided
Do not worry about it. I certainly did not hear anything about the bounty campaign, but maybe it will. And if it is then the project will have localization in other languages.
Well, I hope that's exactly how it will be. thanks for the answers, you really helped me.  Smiley
April 07, 2018, 10:22:56 AM
April 07, 2018, 10:21:58 AM
April 07, 2018, 10:21:45 AM
April 07, 2018, 10:21:08 AM
April 07, 2018, 10:20:54 AM
April 07, 2018, 10:19:26 AM
April 07, 2018, 10:17:30 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 10:17:06 AM
April 07, 2018, 10:16:09 AM
April 07, 2018, 10:05:59 AM
April 07, 2018, 10:01:20 AM
April 07, 2018, 09:55:16 AM
Pages:
Jump to: