Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 23. (Read 6194 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 10:44:37 AM
Well, let's say this algorithm needs further development. In this case, will the proposed algorithm variants be used for this project?
I think not. If the algorithm is developed by a third-party organization, it will benefit from the source code of the project. Few people will like that the project can be controlled by one firm
Oh my God! He is right, if correctly and correctly insert into the source code any library for remote control of the source code, then this algorithm will be an excellent Trojan program
Developers will never allow outsiders to use the algorithm they have implemented as a tool for monitoring their project.
I agree, developers buy a method by which they can develop their project in a certain direction, and in the future they will write the code!
Do you really think that the developers will be guided by those people who are not related to their project? where you generally found a note that developers are buying the idea of an algorithm?
encouraging involvement from the periphery by creating a developer
community and algorithm marketplace that promotes innovation to build
machine learning algorithms that match practical utilities,
4. improving and correcting existing machine learning algorithms and models
through crowdsourced fine-tuning model trainers,
5. creating a new DML utility token and leveraging on blockchain smart contract
technology to provide a trustless and middle-man free platform that connects
potential contributors in machine learning from all aspects.
It's very interesting, but it's not written here that they buy the program code or algorithm ..
There was information that developers really buy the algorithm, but not in white paper. I think it's worth looking for information on the forum
In order to start looking you need to know what you can offer to developers, as shoveling 100-plus pages of comments is not a force for everyone)
If suddenly you seek to find, then throw off the result of the search, if possible, then into private messages. I have an idea for developers!
Activity: 210
April 07, 2018, 10:40:58 AM
Well, let's say this algorithm needs further development. In this case, will the proposed algorithm variants be used for this project?
I think not. If the algorithm is developed by a third-party organization, it will benefit from the source code of the project. Few people will like that the project can be controlled by one firm
Oh my God! He is right, if correctly and correctly insert into the source code any library for remote control of the source code, then this algorithm will be an excellent Trojan program
Developers will never allow outsiders to use the algorithm they have implemented as a tool for monitoring their project.
I agree, developers buy a method by which they can develop their project in a certain direction, and in the future they will write the code!
Do you really think that the developers will be guided by those people who are not related to their project? where you generally found a note that developers are buying the idea of an algorithm?
It's very interesting, but it's not written here that they buy the program code or algorithm ..
There was information that developers really buy the algorithm, but not in white paper. I think it's worth looking for information on the forum
In order to start looking you need to know what you can offer to developers, as shoveling 100-plus pages of comments is not a force for everyone)
April 07, 2018, 10:40:02 AM
April 07, 2018, 10:39:26 AM
I know that within this platform smart contracts will be used, but how will this work?
Smart contracts are used as trusted tools, free from intermediaries, to facilitate the DML ecosystem
Well .. But I still did not understand. This is some sort of technical definition. can I somehow explain this in simple terms?
Well, a smart contract allows you to avoid intermediaries. If the customer requests the machine learning service, then he pays the tokens and all work will be done on the basis of the smart contract. That is, you do not need to have an intermediary in this matter.
That is, each such transaction will generate a new smart contract? I'm right?
I'm not sure about this, maybe that's it, maybe otherwise. It is difficult for me to say exactly how this will work. You can learn it yourself, read the whitepaper
But for me it's problematic, because all the documentation is in English, and I do not have very good with this.
Well, I would advise you to wait a while, maybe the bounty campaign will soon appear or it already exists. I do not know that. And in the future, your language will appear.
Well, thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.  Smiley
By the way, you can ask it from the developers of the project in a telegram chat. I think there you will get an answer quickly and correctly. So try to contact the developers there, good luck.
Activity: 420
April 07, 2018, 10:39:04 AM
I know that within this platform smart contracts will be used, but how will this work?
Smart contracts are used as trusted tools, free from intermediaries, to facilitate the DML ecosystem
Well .. But I still did not understand. This is some sort of technical definition. can I somehow explain this in simple terms?
Well, a smart contract allows you to avoid intermediaries. If the customer requests the machine learning service, then he pays the tokens and all work will be done on the basis of the smart contract. That is, you do not need to have an intermediary in this matter.
I'm not sure about this, maybe that's it, maybe otherwise. It is difficult for me to say exactly how this will work. You can learn it yourself, read the whitepaper
But for me it's problematic, because all the documentation is in English, and I do not have very good with this.
Well, I would advise you to wait a while, maybe the bounty campaign will soon appear or it already exists. I do not know that. And in the future, your language will appear.
Well, thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 10:38:57 AM
April 07, 2018, 10:37:57 AM
April 07, 2018, 10:37:49 AM
April 07, 2018, 10:37:37 AM
April 07, 2018, 10:37:27 AM
April 07, 2018, 10:37:13 AM
April 07, 2018, 10:36:57 AM
April 07, 2018, 10:36:11 AM
April 07, 2018, 10:36:08 AM
April 07, 2018, 10:35:02 AM
April 07, 2018, 10:34:36 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 10:34:09 AM
April 07, 2018, 10:33:01 AM
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 10:32:19 AM
looks good!!
April 07, 2018, 10:31:49 AM
Pages:
Jump to: