Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 30. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
April 06, 2018, 04:21:20 PM
It is a pity that there are no free funds to invest in this platform , I sincerely believe in its success as soon as there is extra money I will definitely buy tokens of this project
I agree with you that such projects usually increase their capitalization very quickly. You can turn back and see how many projects in 2017 really shot, this project has good prospects
If you look at the overall situation of the cryptocurrency market, you can conclude that the prices so far are very deplorable. Many have now been transferred to fiat and are waiting for a push from the bottom. I do not think that someone in this period heavily invested . But I would despite this would still-would has acquired this token
In this falling market to start the project will be hard)
What falling market are you talking about ??))))) The platform will be in development for a year , the market will have time to rise and fall 10 times )
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 06, 2018, 04:18:13 PM
Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
April 06, 2018, 04:14:39 PM
It is a pity that there are no free funds to invest in this platform , I sincerely believe in its success as soon as there is extra money I will definitely buy tokens of this project
I agree with you that such projects usually increase their capitalization very quickly. You can turn back and see how many projects in 2017 really shot, this project has good prospects
If you look at the overall situation of the cryptocurrency market, you can conclude that the prices so far are very deplorable. Many have now been transferred to fiat and are waiting for a push from the bottom. I do not think that someone in this period heavily invested . But I would despite this would still-would has acquired this token
In this falling market to start the project will be hard)
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 04:10:00 PM
April 06, 2018, 04:00:14 PM
Activity: 182
April 06, 2018, 03:51:40 PM
Activity: 126
April 06, 2018, 03:45:30 PM
AI and machine learning are very important for the future of tech. Good luck devs!
April 06, 2018, 03:44:37 PM
What are the chances that this project will really show good results in terms of platform users activity and algorithm sales?
I think the project has very good prospects and opportunities for the future. The developers are very wisely approached the issue and have chosen the right vector of development.
I don't really understand how the machine learning system works, but how the algorithms work . For me it's just the dark forest)
What don't you understand this? I will try to open your eyes to the machine learning market and how important it is in today's world)
I don't know how it will study the algorithm that he will promote it. And where do these algorithms actually work? Is the machine learning market really so popular and promising?
As for the prospects, this is true, now everyone is looking towards machine learning . The algorithm is improved by reading a huge amount of information thus becoming more productive and efficient. It is able to recognize different conditions and events with different factors faster.
How do I understand the algorithm will be tested and improved using users ' personal data ?
All right, the personal data provided by users of the platform will be used to improve and develop new alorithms. This idea is brilliant
The idea is really interesting, but it all rests on the fact what an array of data will be available for processing
I think the platform will be able to prove itself and it will be a large number of users who will be able predostavit their resources
Activity: 546
April 06, 2018, 03:35:37 PM
What are the chances that this project will really show good results in terms of platform users activity and algorithm sales?
I think the project has very good prospects and opportunities for the future. The developers are very wisely approached the issue and have chosen the right vector of development.
I don't really understand how the machine learning system works, but how the algorithms work . For me it's just the dark forest)
What don't you understand this? I will try to open your eyes to the machine learning market and how important it is in today's world)
I don't know how it will study the algorithm that he will promote it. And where do these algorithms actually work? Is the machine learning market really so popular and promising?
As for the prospects, this is true, now everyone is looking towards machine learning . The algorithm is improved by reading a huge amount of information thus becoming more productive and efficient. It is able to recognize different conditions and events with different factors faster.
How do I understand the algorithm will be tested and improved using users ' personal data ?
All right, the personal data provided by users of the platform will be used to improve and develop new alorithms. This idea is brilliant
The idea is really interesting, but it all rests on the fact what an array of data will be available for processing
April 06, 2018, 03:31:12 PM
April 06, 2018, 03:24:26 PM
April 06, 2018, 03:16:45 PM
April 06, 2018, 03:12:25 PM
April 06, 2018, 03:07:18 PM
April 06, 2018, 03:02:41 PM
April 06, 2018, 02:49:38 PM
April 06, 2018, 02:39:24 PM
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 12:51:41 PM
its really a decentralized cryptocurrency in the world today
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 06, 2018, 12:33:53 PM
The project was created for people. This is immediately evident. The potential of the project is very large. I'm sure that he will be in demand

I agree, the project is very good. The community loves the project.

Where did you decide that the community loves the project. Where did you see the reviews?

There are a lot of reviews on this project at the forum. I think that this is enough to draw a conclusion about how the community relates about the project

I understood you. I agree with your opinion. Comments on the forum govrat about a lot. This is a good indicator
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 12:29:16 PM
The project was created for people. This is immediately evident. The potential of the project is very large. I'm sure that he will be in demand

I agree, the project is very good. The community loves the project.

Where did you decide that the community loves the project. Where did you see the reviews?

There are a lot of reviews on this project at the forum. I think that this is enough to draw a conclusion about how the community relates about the project
Pages:
Jump to: