Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 29. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 05:10:42 PM
It will take at least 5-10 years for the project to start its work in full . I think that's the number of years necessary in order for the platform itself consisted of millions of viewers.
It's gonna take a lot less time. Blockchain technologies are developing at a much faster pace than centralized systems. Every day there are more and more projects that are really able to change the world for the better and people start to notice it
But still I think at the beginning of the project will be not easy, judge for yourself when the platform is not enough capacity , and personal data about what productive work can be discussed?
Look social network of the project, read third-party sources , go to the channel in the telegram and you will understand everything.
The project has already got a considerable audience that can not but rejoice, it is a very good indicator for both enthusiasts and investors
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
April 06, 2018, 05:08:50 PM
It will take at least 5-10 years for the project to start its work in full . I think that's the number of years necessary in order for the platform itself consisted of millions of viewers.
It's gonna take a lot less time. Blockchain technologies are developing at a much faster pace than centralized systems. Every day there are more and more projects that are really able to change the world for the better and people start to notice it
But still I think at the beginning of the project will be not easy, judge for yourself when the platform is not enough capacity , and personal data about what productive work can be discussed?
Look social network of the project, read third-party sources , go to the channel in the telegram and you will understand everything.
Activity: 420
April 06, 2018, 05:07:14 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 05:04:54 PM
Pretty cool idea, I hope this project will survive to practical implementation. And the developers will not abandon the idea halfway

Yes this project have been the most trusted ICO's so far,  with a good team work so far so good just go through whitepaper for clearer understand and more about the project. I have never seen a project like this.
April 06, 2018, 05:04:02 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 06, 2018, 05:00:22 PM
Pretty cool idea, I hope this project will survive to practical implementation. And the developers will not abandon the idea halfway
Activity: 420
April 06, 2018, 04:59:35 PM
April 06, 2018, 04:55:42 PM
I think no one disputes the uniqueness of the idea of ​​the project and has already been repeatedly mentioned in this thread. For now, this idea is the best, which is based on the technology of blockchain and associated with the crypto currency. And what do you think? Smiley

I agree, I've already mentioned the idea of ​​the project))) personally, I've long been waiting for the opening of a platform that would be based on blockchain technology, services would be paid tokens, and your services wouldn't differ from everyday
April 06, 2018, 04:54:11 PM
It is a pity that there are no free funds to invest in this platform , I sincerely believe in its success as soon as there is extra money I will definitely buy tokens of this project
I agree with you that such projects usually increase their capitalization very quickly. You can turn back and see how many projects in 2017 really shot, this project has good prospects
If you look at the overall situation of the cryptocurrency market, you can conclude that the prices so far are very deplorable. Many have now been transferred to fiat and are waiting for a push from the bottom. I do not think that someone in this period heavily invested . But I would despite this would still-would has acquired this token
In this falling market to start the project will be hard)
What falling market are you talking about ??))))) The platform will be in development for a year , the market will have time to rise and fall 10 times )
I think this crisis will be at least a year or more, so the question arises of investing in new tokens in the falling market.
Believe the cryptocurrency market is very dynamic , and changes its direction several times a year, you are talking about some prospects, although you do not understand the basics
In any case, this does not negate the fact that the project is really cool and gives great hope. I believe that new algorithms and accelerated progress in machine learning will make the world a better place
Getting power and personal data from the platform users ' devices is quite an interesting and innovative approach. I've never seen anything like it.
April 06, 2018, 04:51:05 PM
I think no one disputes the uniqueness of the idea of ​​the project and has already been repeatedly mentioned in this thread. For now, this idea is the best, which is based on the technology of blockchain and associated with the crypto currency. And what do you think? Smiley
Activity: 182
April 06, 2018, 04:47:19 PM
It is a pity that there are no free funds to invest in this platform , I sincerely believe in its success as soon as there is extra money I will definitely buy tokens of this project
I agree with you that such projects usually increase their capitalization very quickly. You can turn back and see how many projects in 2017 really shot, this project has good prospects
If you look at the overall situation of the cryptocurrency market, you can conclude that the prices so far are very deplorable. Many have now been transferred to fiat and are waiting for a push from the bottom. I do not think that someone in this period heavily invested . But I would despite this would still-would has acquired this token
What falling market are you talking about ??))))) The platform will be in development for a year , the market will have time to rise and fall 10 times )
I think this crisis will be at least a year or more, so the question arises of investing in new tokens in the falling market.
Believe the cryptocurrency market is very dynamic , and changes its direction several times a year, you are talking about some prospects, although you do not understand the basics
In any case, this does not negate the fact that the project is really cool and gives great hope. I believe that new algorithms and accelerated progress in machine learning will make the world a better place
April 06, 2018, 04:45:59 PM
Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?

In fact, this is the choice of each person. There is a risk in this. This is a dangerous activity and you should not listen to the rest

Do you propose that I analyze myself? I agree with you, but I want to know the opinions of others

I understood you. It's logical that you want to know the opinions of other project participants in order to gain new knowledge and experience. Correctly?

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry

This is a risky activity, you need to do a lot of analysis and decide whether you need to risk your own funds. But on the whole it can bring profit

I think that this project is quite capable of being implemented and it is worth investing in it. The team is very strong. Do not worry
Activity: 238
April 06, 2018, 04:45:43 PM
DML aims to develop a decentralized protocol that connects potentially billions of smart devices (e.g. smartphones, tablets etc.) for machine learning algorithms to be run on the untapped privately owned data that are stored in each device. The protocol will run machine learning algorithms directly on the device without any data extraction to ensure data privacy protection and also better utilize the processing power of each device.
April 06, 2018, 04:41:19 PM
Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?

In fact, this is the choice of each person. There is a risk in this. This is a dangerous activity and you should not listen to the rest

Do you propose that I analyze myself? I agree with you, but I want to know the opinions of others

I understood you. It's logical that you want to know the opinions of other project participants in order to gain new knowledge and experience. Correctly?

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry

This is a risky activity, you need to do a lot of analysis and decide whether you need to risk your own funds. But on the whole it can bring profit
April 06, 2018, 04:36:54 PM

April 06, 2018, 04:34:03 PM
April 06, 2018, 04:32:08 PM

April 06, 2018, 04:27:33 PM

Activity: 182
April 06, 2018, 04:25:42 PM
April 06, 2018, 04:22:57 PM

Pages:
Jump to: