Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 28. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 07, 2018, 03:14:57 AM
Will there be a bonus program? Somebody knows?

Yes, I heard that the project intends to do this. When they are going to do it - I do not know

And how many tokens will be allocated already known? Or yet little information?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 03:14:23 AM
I thoroughly explored the project. DML has great features needed for people in life, learning, entertainment and business ... DML has a team experienced and highly qualified staff. Each clear schedule, how to distribute TOKEN and use the money is very interesting. It is more interesting for me to find out about the ICO assessment of the day. I think I find what I need.
Thank you!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 03:10:30 AM

Yes, I heard that the project intends to do this. When they are going to do it - I do not know
April 07, 2018, 03:05:46 AM
April 07, 2018, 03:01:09 AM
Well, why the project decided to release so many tokens? It's very much

Well, it's only known to the project and its developers)

And how do you think, why was such a large number produced?

You know, I've never even thought about this issue, and I do not know if it's worth discussing, they are

That is, you do not care, and you do not care that their number exceeds the average number by a hundred times?

That's right, I do not care at all, it's up to the project itself and only.
April 07, 2018, 02:56:31 AM

You know, I've never even thought about this issue, and I do not know if it's worth discussing, they are

That is, you do not care, and you do not care that their number exceeds the average number by a hundred times?
April 07, 2018, 02:51:55 AM

April 07, 2018, 02:47:27 AM

April 07, 2018, 02:42:48 AM

April 07, 2018, 02:37:24 AM
April 07, 2018, 02:30:43 AM
Very interesting project, I've been following it for a long time, but I still can not understand some of the questions

What you do not understand, maybe I can help you

I do not understand why so many tokens are made. More precisely not why and why

I do not quite understand what the problem is.
April 07, 2018, 02:25:46 AM
Very interesting project, I've been following it for a long time, but I still can not understand some of the questions

I do not understand why so many tokens are made. More precisely not why and why
April 07, 2018, 02:21:23 AM

April 07, 2018, 02:16:35 AM
Activity: 546
April 06, 2018, 05:23:28 PM
I am very impressed by the team of developers some of the leading programmers of this project worked with such well-known applications as Uber and took in their development an active participant.
The development team is very decent and I have no doubt that they will finish the job
Many people are optimistic about this project and believe in its success.
Naturally, we are talking about an innovative project that focuses on a relatively young and promising industry that will in any case be successful
There are very few good projects that help to solve some global problems of mankind or help to make the world a better place. Machine learning course should be developed and bear fruit in all spheres of human activity ranging from the industrial to ordinary life
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
April 06, 2018, 05:20:19 PM
I am very impressed by the team of developers some of the leading programmers of this project worked with such well-known applications as Uber and took in their development an active participant.
The development team is very decent and I have no doubt that they will finish the job
Naturally, we are talking about an innovative project that focuses on a relatively young and promising industry that will in any case be successful
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
April 06, 2018, 05:17:30 PM
April 06, 2018, 05:15:41 PM
Activity: 182
April 06, 2018, 05:14:36 PM
April 06, 2018, 05:12:45 PM
It will take at least 5-10 years for the project to start its work in full . I think that's the number of years necessary in order for the platform itself consisted of millions of viewers.
It's gonna take a lot less time. Blockchain technologies are developing at a much faster pace than centralized systems. Every day there are more and more projects that are really able to change the world for the better and people start to notice it
But still I think at the beginning of the project will be not easy, judge for yourself when the platform is not enough capacity , and personal data about what productive work can be discussed?
Look social network of the project, read third-party sources , go to the channel in the telegram and you will understand everything.
The project has already got a considerable audience that can not but rejoice, it is a very good indicator for both enthusiasts and investors
But some still continue to doubt that the platform will be unclaimed and unpopular.  When the project really starts to work then you will see how many people will take part in the development of machine learning.
Pages:
Jump to: