Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 27. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 06:54:36 AM
Let's see what we see at the start of the platform, there is not long to wait, I really want to see a decent result and a functioning platform.
If to look at it from your point of view so it is possible to tell absolutely about ubyh things. I think the power will be all right.
Every day on the platform will be a different number of devices provided. This is an inevitable fact
Activity: 182
April 07, 2018, 06:49:35 AM
Let's see what we see at the start of the platform, there is not long to wait, I really want to see a decent result and a functioning platform.
If to look at it from your point of view so it is possible to tell absolutely about ubyh things. I think the power will be all right.
Activity: 210
April 07, 2018, 06:40:16 AM
Activity: 546
April 07, 2018, 06:35:02 AM
Machine learning sphere is quite promising and rapidly growing, I do not understand only one thing. Is it really impossible to make such a platform without blockchain?
How do you imagine the functioning of this platform without blockchain? Without blockchain, the platform will simply not be slave-free
Do you think the blockchain is really necessary on this platform?
First, the blockchain ensures that transactions are conducted properly between the platform participants, the separation of tokens for the provision of capacities and personal data, and unites all community members into a single system.
For me personally, this platform is something definitely new and innovative that will help people make a huge step forward in machine learning

Today machine learning plays an important role in the technical progress in general, with the invention of more complex and advanced algorithms humanity will reach the next stage of development.
Various companies are closely watching the development in this region, and the world just needs in such market algorithms
The idea is really cool, very interesting as a result of all this will function
What seemed impossible yesterday today is becoming a reality,every day more and more invation platforms that will be really useful and meaningful for people
April 07, 2018, 06:29:07 AM
Machine learning sphere is quite promising and rapidly growing, I do not understand only one thing. Is it really impossible to make such a platform without blockchain?
How do you imagine the functioning of this platform without blockchain? Without blockchain, the platform will simply not be slave-free
First, the blockchain ensures that transactions are conducted properly between the platform participants, the separation of tokens for the provision of capacities and personal data, and unites all community members into a single system.
For me personally, this platform is something definitely new and innovative that will help people make a huge step forward in machine learning

Today machine learning plays an important role in the technical progress in general, with the invention of more complex and advanced algorithms humanity will reach the next stage of development.
Various companies are closely watching the development in this region, and the world just needs in such market algorithms
The idea is really cool, very interesting as a result of all this will function
April 07, 2018, 06:21:41 AM
April 07, 2018, 06:14:03 AM
April 07, 2018, 06:07:00 AM
April 07, 2018, 06:02:24 AM
April 07, 2018, 05:56:40 AM
April 07, 2018, 05:48:03 AM
April 07, 2018, 05:43:58 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 03:47:18 AM
And how can anyone participate? What actions need to be taken?

Just share the record on facebook or twitter, better read the rules in more detail!

Well, then I'll go read the description of the project, otherwise I only looked with one eye)

That's right, it must be done first
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 07, 2018, 03:42:40 AM

Just share the record on facebook or twitter, better read the rules in more detail!

Well, then I'll go read the description of the project, otherwise I only looked with one eye)
April 07, 2018, 03:38:04 AM

April 07, 2018, 03:33:25 AM
April 07, 2018, 03:29:05 AM
A large number for implementation. I hope they can implement all the tokens

I think it will not be difficult for them since the project is very much in demand now on the market
Activity: 308
April 07, 2018, 03:27:43 AM
Hello!
Today, all human activities require computers and the Internet. The DML project was a way to solve the problem of decentralization by providing excellent functions to the users. The schedule for the project is highlighted by experienced experts. The way to use token and capital is also perfect. I feel that the project will be successful and I continue to support this project.
April 07, 2018, 03:24:20 AM
A large number for implementation. I hope they can implement all the tokens
April 07, 2018, 03:19:43 AM
Will there be a bonus program? Somebody knows?

Yes, I heard that the project intends to do this. When they are going to do it - I do not know

And how many tokens will be allocated already known? Or yet little information?

Yes, it is known, this is about 200,000 pieces for the implementation of the program
Pages:
Jump to: