Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 56. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 11:05:24 AM
Hey. Does the project ensure the security of user data and the security of funds?
Hello. I think yes. The project is working at a high level.
If security were not provided here, it is unlikely that users would take part.
Okay, so I can be calm. And what about the development team? Who are they?
These are professionals who have long been working in this field.
Therefore, they do not have any problems.
I have a few more questions about the team. Are they from the same country?
Do they have enough experience to make the project successful?
Hmm, as far as I know, no, they are from different countries.
But this does not prevent them from working together. And they do it very well.
April 02, 2018, 11:00:17 AM
Hey. Does the project ensure the security of user data and the security of funds?
I have a few more questions about the team. Are they from the same country?
Do they have enough experience to make the project successful?
April 02, 2018, 10:54:53 AM
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 10:51:35 AM
Yes, they've worked for that for a long time.
April 02, 2018, 10:49:36 AM
April 02, 2018, 10:44:20 AM
April 02, 2018, 10:39:14 AM
Activity: 196
April 02, 2018, 10:33:54 AM
Hey. I've heard a lot about this project. But does this have a prospect?
Hi. Tell me first where did you learn about the project? I'm curious to find out.
I accidentally found this on the Internet. Then I asked my friends, it turned out that they also knew about the project.
So what about the prospects?
Well, I think that the project has a future. It looks attractive and many users are already interested in this.
How many people are already taking part? Can you tell me?
Unfortunately, I do not know this. But I know for sure that many tokens have already been sold.
So you need to think faster about your participation.
I almost made up my mind. I'll read a few more reviews and then I can understand everything.
Will you help me if you need to?
Oh sure. Write if you have any questions, I'll try to answer. Wink
April 02, 2018, 10:28:44 AM
Hi. Tell me first where did you learn about the project? I'm curious to find out.
I accidentally found this on the Internet. Then I asked my friends, it turned out that they also knew about the project.
Well, I think that the project has a future. It looks attractive and many users are already interested in this.
Unfortunately, I do not know this. But I know for sure that many tokens have already been sold.
I almost made up my mind. I'll read a few more reviews and then I can understand everything.
Will you help me if you need to?
April 02, 2018, 10:23:28 AM
April 02, 2018, 10:18:20 AM
April 02, 2018, 10:12:59 AM
April 02, 2018, 10:07:52 AM
April 02, 2018, 10:02:28 AM
April 02, 2018, 09:57:20 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 02, 2018, 08:48:38 AM
Tell me, how can I start participating in the bonus program? I want to do this, but I do not know where to start, I need information

I do not understand what you mean when you talk about the bonus program? What does it mean

I'm talking about the fact that the bonus program is participation in the promotion of the project in various social networks

I understand you, you are talking about the bounty program. Yes, you can easily take part, there are no restrictions on the number of participants in the project

I understand it, I'm asking about how it's better to start participating? I need information, what should I do?

Okay, not fully understood avs question. More detailed information you can find on the official website of the project. There all explain the developers, everything is clear
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 08:44:03 AM
Tell me, how can I start participating in the bonus program? I want to do this, but I do not know where to start, I need information

I do not understand what you mean when you talk about the bonus program? What does it mean

I'm talking about the fact that the bonus program is participation in the promotion of the project in various social networks

I understand you, you are talking about the bounty program. Yes, you can easily take part, there are no restrictions on the number of participants in the project

I understand it, I'm asking about how it's better to start participating? I need information, what should I do?
Activity: 364
April 02, 2018, 08:39:18 AM
How many tokens were released?
330,000,000 DML. A large enough number so that as many users as possible can participate.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 02, 2018, 08:39:12 AM

Activity: 210
April 02, 2018, 08:37:17 AM
How many tokens were released?
Pages:
Jump to: