Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 64. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 01:25:49 PM
I really like how the project team is going to support a different contribution to its platform from the outside.
What do you mean?
I'm talking about attracting developers to improve their platform. The open source code will allow many developers to work on this project and make their own improvements.
March 30, 2018, 01:25:29 PM
I really like how the project team is going to support a different contribution to its platform from the outside.
What do you mean?
March 30, 2018, 01:24:55 PM
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 12:10:08 PM
Again, it all depends on how many people will use this platform. This is a priority factor in the success and productive work of the project
Do not forget about the programmers who actually will work and develop algorithms.
Undoubtedly buyers on the platform will be a lot, the only question is whether the proposal
Developers are active marketing policy, the project has already attracted a considerable number of people. So problems with users providing their resources should not be
And do not forget in what field of activity the project will work ,it is really a promising industry in my opinion
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 12:01:14 PM
Again, it all depends on how many people will use this platform. This is a priority factor in the success and productive work of the project
Do not forget about the programmers who actually will work and develop algorithms.
Undoubtedly buyers on the platform will be a lot, the only question is whether the proposal
Developers are active marketing policy, the project has already attracted a considerable number of people. So problems with users providing their resources should not be
Activity: 182
March 30, 2018, 11:57:23 AM
Activity: 210
March 30, 2018, 11:55:40 AM
March 30, 2018, 11:52:19 AM
March 30, 2018, 11:48:58 AM
You have not taken into account another important detail that will directly affect the productivity of creating and testing new algorithms
You mean the personal data that users provide to test the algorithms.
Yes, this is also one of the binders of the successful development of the algorithm. The more data you can provide for development , the more accurate and correct algorithm will work
It turns out that we will play in the speed of creating the algorithm itself, because too much time will be spent to process a large amount of data
The essence of machine learning in training))The child when it's born it begins to cognize the world,then goes to school, gets there knowledge ,then in higher education and so on. I hope you understand my analogy. To achieve something really worthwhile you need to constantly evolve .The same with algorithms
Activity: 210
March 30, 2018, 11:42:19 AM
You have not taken into account another important detail that will directly affect the productivity of creating and testing new algorithms
Yes, this is also one of the binders of the successful development of the algorithm. The more data you can provide for development , the more accurate and correct algorithm will work
It turns out that we will play in the speed of creating the algorithm itself, because too much time will be spent to process a large amount of data
March 30, 2018, 11:38:49 AM
March 30, 2018, 11:34:36 AM
March 30, 2018, 11:29:57 AM
March 30, 2018, 11:26:42 AM
According to experts, in ten years the total capitalization of the machine learning market may be about one trillion dollars. People have directed all their knowledge and power in the field of machine learning
I'm not really good at programming and vaguely imagine what machine learning is, maybe you're right, I will listen to your opinion and more details will study this question. I became very interested in this topic
Thanks to this platform, humanity can make very good progress in this area, because the computing power that is used to develop small algorithms and they are often not enough, the development is stuck in the ceiling.
As far as I understood the power will be provided by the users themselves. Rather the power of those who are not involved in their devices
Quite right, according to developers, more than 4 billion devices stand idle, you imagine how much useful computing power stands idle just like that.
It is clear that all these devices will not be used on the platform .
Of course, I think that the platform in consequence will rapidly gain popularity among ordinary users and problems in computing power should not arise
March 30, 2018, 11:22:32 AM
According to experts, in ten years the total capitalization of the machine learning market may be about one trillion dollars. People have directed all their knowledge and power in the field of machine learning
I'm not really good at programming and vaguely imagine what machine learning is, maybe you're right, I will listen to your opinion and more details will study this question. I became very interested in this topic
Thanks to this platform, humanity can make very good progress in this area, because the computing power that is used to develop small algorithms and they are often not enough, the development is stuck in the ceiling.
As far as I understood the power will be provided by the users themselves. Rather the power of those who are not involved in their devices
Quite right, according to developers, more than 4 billion devices stand idle, you imagine how much useful computing power stands idle just like that.
It is clear that all these devices will not be used on the platform .
March 30, 2018, 11:18:57 AM
March 30, 2018, 11:15:08 AM
March 30, 2018, 11:12:02 AM
March 30, 2018, 11:07:34 AM
March 30, 2018, 11:03:13 AM
Pages:
Jump to: