Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 66. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 08:16:42 AM
Is it worth taking part in the bonus program of the project? What do you think?

What do you have in mind? What is a bonus program? I do not understand what do you mean

I'm talking about when for participation in the bounty program, the project issues tokens. That is, it gives bonuses for participating in the program
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
March 30, 2018, 08:12:00 AM

What do you have in mind? What is a bonus program? I do not understand what do you mean
Activity: 434
March 30, 2018, 08:07:20 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 05:41:16 AM
What is DML? How is this deciphered?
 Huh
Explain, please

Decentralized Machine Learning (DML) protocol is designed to expand the reach to untapped private data and unleash their potential to facilitate machine learning development while providing economic incentives and protecting data privacy.

What is your main goal? What is the purpose of the project?
 Huh
Our goal is to create a blockchain-based decentralized machine learning protocol.
Thanks for the answer)
How do you want to achieve this?
 Huh
What actions will be taken?

1. utilizing untapped private data for machine learning while protecting data privacy, 2. connecting and leveraging idle processing power of individual devices for machine learning, 3. encouraging involvement from the periphery by creating a developer community and algorithm marketplace that promotes innovation to build machine learning algorithms that match practical utilities.
Tell us about the token  Smiley
I want to learn more about tokens
DML token is paid to the data owner to contribute their private data and idle processing power for running machine learning algorithm in the DML protocol.
I do not have any questions) Cool project!
I liked the project

I'm glad that you liked the project)) Join now
Good luck
 Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io
March 30, 2018, 05:36:05 AM
How do you plan on getting enough data for all the training?

They reserved ecosystem bonus for data owners, also by DML protocol, data will not need to move out from the devices, so no need to compromise privacy and this makes data owners more incentives

So the data comes from a select amount of owners? How can you be sure of the quality of the data then? I'd rather see synthetic data being used on the fly, like Neuromation does. This way, there is no monopoly on the data, but rather confidence that it's of good quality, and quantity.
March 30, 2018, 05:30:34 AM
 Huh
Explain, please

Decentralized Machine Learning (DML) protocol is designed to expand the reach to untapped private data and unleash their potential to facilitate machine learning development while providing economic incentives and protecting data privacy.

Huh
Our goal is to create a blockchain-based decentralized machine learning protocol.
Thanks for the answer)
 Huh

1. utilizing untapped private data for machine learning while protecting data privacy, 2. connecting and leveraging idle processing power of individual devices for machine learning, 3. encouraging involvement from the periphery by creating a developer community and algorithm marketplace that promotes innovation to build machine learning algorithms that match practical utilities.
DML token is paid to the data owner to contribute their private data and idle processing power for running machine learning algorithm in the DML protocol.
I do not have any questions) Cool project!
I liked the project
March 30, 2018, 05:30:19 AM
 Huh
Explain, please

Huh
Thanks for the answer)
 Huh

March 30, 2018, 05:30:03 AM
 Huh
Explain, please

Huh
Thanks for the answer)
 Huh

March 30, 2018, 05:22:24 AM
 Huh
Explain, please

Huh
Thanks for the answer)
 Huh

March 30, 2018, 05:22:07 AM
 Huh
Explain, please

Huh
Thanks for the answer)
 Huh
March 30, 2018, 05:17:50 AM
 Huh
Explain, please

Huh
March 30, 2018, 05:17:33 AM
 Huh
Explain, please

Huh
March 30, 2018, 05:12:00 AM
 Huh
Explain, please

March 30, 2018, 05:11:43 AM
 Huh
Explain, please
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 10:35:50 AM

They reserved ecosystem bonus for data owners, also by DML protocol, data will not need to move out from the devices, so no need to compromise privacy and this makes data owners more incentives
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io
March 29, 2018, 07:18:47 AM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 07:09:05 AM
How big will be the amount of tokens available for sale?
I found information about 36%. But the info hasn’t been updated for a long time.
What about the price? I hope it is erc 20 token, isn’t it?
Sorry, where can I find more information about it??
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 05:56:04 AM
The project is really innovative and most likely if this platform becomes popular with the average user, IT industry will make a huge step in the development of machine learning.
Time will show how this platform will prove itself and whether it will be popular. I am far from the topic of machine learning in general and on programming in general. Perhaps true, this new and innovative industry development
Naturally, many companies are focused on machine learning and invest a lot of money in its development
Pages:
Jump to: