Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 67. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 05:52:49 AM
The project is really innovative and most likely if this platform becomes popular with the average user, IT industry will make a huge step in the development of machine learning.
Time will show how this platform will prove itself and whether it will be popular. I am far from the topic of machine learning in general and on programming in general. Perhaps true, this new and innovative industry development
Activity: 546
March 25, 2018, 05:48:17 AM
The project is really innovative and most likely if this platform becomes popular with the average user, IT industry will make a huge step in the development of machine learning.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 05:45:32 AM
How do you think the development team can bring your ideas to life?
The site has all the information about the developers. Personally, I can say that these are people who certainly know their stuff, technically competent and competent.
Some of them took part in the development of really large-scale projects such as Uber and others. I have no doubt that the project will work and the developers will bring the matter to an end
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 05:42:36 AM
The site has all the information about the developers. Personally, I can say that these are people who certainly know their stuff, technically competent and competent.
Activity: 210
March 25, 2018, 05:40:19 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 05:38:34 AM
I'm not sure the machine learning market is as promising as the developers describe it.
You are very much mistaken , according to analysts ' forecasts, the machine learning market may grow to 2022 just to huge scales
This is a very promising young and fast-growing market
March 25, 2018, 05:36:39 AM
I'm not sure the machine learning market is as promising as the developers describe it.
You are very much mistaken , according to analysts ' forecasts, the machine learning market may grow to 2022 just to huge scales
Activity: 182
March 25, 2018, 05:33:51 AM
March 25, 2018, 05:30:35 AM
I don't quite understand the correlation between the amount of personal data and the more advanced algorithm.
Everything is simple, the more data to process there is the better the algorithm will recognize this data in the process. That is, the more diverse the material on which the algorithm is tested the better.
Activity: 238
March 25, 2018, 05:26:21 AM
I don't quite understand the correlation between the amount of personal data and the more advanced algorithm.
March 25, 2018, 05:21:14 AM
The idea is simply gorgeous. It will be really cool to create a market of machine learning algorithms and to think over such a structure of the platform operation.
On the platform will represent a market of algorithms? I thought it was a whole community .
You are right, the platform can be called a community in a global sense. Just a few segments will be present on it .
Does the platform bring together all the participants ?
Yes, the platform will be like ordinary users who will provide unused capacity of their devices as well as their personal data ,algorithm developers and companies that will buy these algorithms.
I hope security will be at the highest level, and the safety of personal data will always remain.
For the reliability of the data can not worry, they will be available only for the algorithm that will be tested using this data. There will be no direct human access to your personal data
It turns out that the number of users will depend on the success of this platform because only they will be computing power and their personal data.
Of course, the more people the greater the performance of the system.
Then developers need to really try to attract a large number of users to the platform. Even if there is more power ,it will not be possible to properly test the algorithm if there is not enough personal data to test it and further improve it.
March 25, 2018, 05:15:07 AM
The idea is simply gorgeous. It will be really cool to create a market of machine learning algorithms and to think over such a structure of the platform operation.
On the platform will represent a market of algorithms? I thought it was a whole community .
You are right, the platform can be called a community in a global sense. Just a few segments will be present on it .
Yes, the platform will be like ordinary users who will provide unused capacity of their devices as well as their personal data ,algorithm developers and companies that will buy these algorithms.
I hope security will be at the highest level, and the safety of personal data will always remain.
For the reliability of the data can not worry, they will be available only for the algorithm that will be tested using this data. There will be no direct human access to your personal data
It turns out that the number of users will depend on the success of this platform because only they will be computing power and their personal data.
Of course, the more people the greater the performance of the system.
March 25, 2018, 05:10:34 AM
March 25, 2018, 05:05:29 AM
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 05:03:53 AM
Very Cool... good luck =)
Activity: 322
March 25, 2018, 05:03:13 AM
But as can be test what individual cap I received? I applied for an early whitelist.  But I have not received a confirmation email.
March 25, 2018, 05:00:18 AM
March 25, 2018, 04:55:17 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
March 25, 2018, 04:51:25 AM
It is a very interesting project, but I have seen many of these.They were all so interesting and intriguing.Accordingly, the question arises-whether this program will be delayed for a long time or fall under the yoke of others?
I agree, there is a lot of this.BUT DML has held the leading position for a long time,I don't think they want to lose them
Do they do something for improvement and sustainability?
Well, of course yeah)don't you see ?
This program from the very beginning was aimed at the market as a stable position ,ready to deal with serious competitors.
They do their job every day.And users only get added
I thought about it , but many other good programs were exactly the same.
A strong ,developed and stable in some aspects.But why they disappeared…?
Well, here it is the case...
Either it's just a coincidence or an offensive causes a new surge in the community.
Because people feel merchant, and go to him.Therefore, this work was done qualitatively
But it must be something to distinguish this project from other
So there are such qualities.the main idea of the project is to create a blockchain-based decentralized machine learning protocol
Well I agree that's a pretty significant indicator of all others
In this case .Perhaps thanks to this platform and won in the beginning of such positions
March 25, 2018, 04:50:35 AM
Pages:
Jump to: