Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 70. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 07:36:40 PM
I’m glad that crypto market offers such platforms. It changes the creations of algorithms.  It is a good springboard for a career.
Why do you think so? Yes, it is a platform for talented developers, but I don’t think that beginners could be able to be competitive.
I can’t agree with you. Look, beginner can enter to the platform, offer his ideas, or communicate with other users to gain some experience.
Maybe, you are right. At least, it a good place to find freelance job. It is a good training for pledges.
Activity: 224
March 24, 2018, 07:30:43 PM
I’m glad that crypto market offers such platforms. It changes the creations of algorithms.  It is a good springboard for a career.
Why do you think so? Yes, it is a platform for talented developers, but I don’t think that beginners could be able to be competitive.
I can’t agree with you. Look, beginner can enter to the platform, offer his ideas, or communicate with other users to gain some experience.
Activity: 182
March 24, 2018, 07:22:29 PM
March 24, 2018, 07:13:04 PM
March 24, 2018, 06:22:15 PM
I hope that this project will rise to a high level in the rating of crypto-currency platforms and will develop on the same wide scale as it is now Roll Eyes
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 06:17:28 PM
serious prospects are obtained. In the process of getting acquainted with the project, I find out that the whole ecosystem of DML will continue to develop on a global scale.
I agree. I can say that I appeared on time here, because at the moment there is the idea of ​​generating decentralization in machine learning Roll Eyes
I'm waiting for May of the current year. there is planning to develop evidence for the concept. it promises to be interesting.
I will follow the development of this platform. I need to subscribe to e-mail newsletters
Activity: 420
March 24, 2018, 06:12:31 PM
serious prospects are obtained. In the process of getting acquainted with the project, I find out that the whole ecosystem of DML will continue to develop on a global scale.
I agree. I can say that I appeared on time here, because at the moment there is the idea of ​​generating decentralization in machine learning Roll Eyes
I'm waiting for May of the current year. there is planning to develop evidence for the concept. it promises to be interesting.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
March 24, 2018, 06:10:18 PM
And there is information about the start date of the ICO? I've been following project DML for a long time, but I don't see a start date.
March 24, 2018, 06:07:51 PM
March 24, 2018, 05:52:10 PM
March 24, 2018, 05:47:10 PM
In other words, the DML protocol is a scalable decentralized infrastructure, the goal of which is billions of devices and tens of thousands of developers to facilitate machine learning development in the provision of decentralized possession of data and artificial intelligence.
March 24, 2018, 05:42:16 PM
that is, the result of machine learning will be combined with the results of other devices to form an impartial, comprehensive and accurate crowdsourcing analytics and forecasts. Am I right?
it is absolutely true. I will add that through the DML protocol, both personal data and processing power for machine learning are decentralized
the reason for this is that the algorithms are executed directly on individual devices, using their processing power in the standby mode.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
March 24, 2018, 05:37:33 PM
that is, the result of machine learning will be combined with the results of other devices to form an impartial, comprehensive and accurate crowdsourcing analytics and forecasts. Am I right?
it is absolutely true. I will add that through the DML protocol, both personal data and processing power for machine learning are decentralized
March 24, 2018, 05:32:27 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
March 24, 2018, 05:27:13 PM
this project is too complicated for me. I try to get into the dialogue of commentators above and still can not catch the goal and mission of the project Sad
for this we are here to understand all the subtleties of this platform Wink
what are these intellectual protocols for? in the world and so almost every process is automated. what awaits us next?
intelligent and machine learning, data quality and relevance are needed to generate useful applications of high quality and accuracy for machine learning.
March 24, 2018, 05:22:08 PM
this project is too complicated for me. I try to get into the dialogue of commentators above and still can not catch the goal and mission of the project Sad
what are these intellectual protocols for? in the world and so almost every process is automated. what awaits us next?
March 24, 2018, 05:17:24 PM
Activity: 173
March 24, 2018, 05:13:39 PM
I apologize, of course, but I still do not understand the main essence of the project and do not really understand what role tokens will play in your platform?
March 24, 2018, 05:12:18 PM
March 24, 2018, 05:07:14 PM
this project looks promising. I have not seen anything like it! but will this topic be actual and how can it be applied in everyday life? Shocked
in my opinion, the theme of the project is quite unexplored. if I understand correctly, the DML is a kind of protocol, but for what it is intended, I find it difficult to answer Embarrassed
this protocol is designed to extend coverage to unused private data
what does machine learning mean? do you mean that those data that are more confidential, just require the implementation of intelligent protocols?
it's quite right. At the same time, leading technology firms that want to access this data can only view part of them
do you want to say that the platform of the DML provides free access to what should be paid?
I think that it is not so much free access as just an algorithm that will be launched without extracting data from the device and which will be stored also within this device.
Pages:
Jump to: