Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 71. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
March 24, 2018, 05:02:42 PM
this project looks promising. I have not seen anything like it! but will this topic be actual and how can it be applied in everyday life? Shocked
in my opinion, the theme of the project is quite unexplored. if I understand correctly, the DML is a kind of protocol, but for what it is intended, I find it difficult to answer Embarrassed
this protocol is designed to extend coverage to unused private data
what does machine learning mean? do you mean that those data that are more confidential, just require the implementation of intelligent protocols?
it's quite right. At the same time, leading technology firms that want to access this data can only view part of them
do you want to say that the platform of the DML provides free access to what should be paid?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 04:57:11 PM
this project looks promising. I have not seen anything like it! but will this topic be actual and how can it be applied in everyday life? Shocked
in my opinion, the theme of the project is quite unexplored. if I understand correctly, the DML is a kind of protocol, but for what it is intended, I find it difficult to answer Embarrassed
what does machine learning mean? do you mean that those data that are more confidential, just require the implementation of intelligent protocols?
it's quite right. At the same time, leading technology firms that want to access this data can only view part of them
Activity: 224
March 24, 2018, 04:52:08 PM
March 24, 2018, 04:47:11 PM
March 24, 2018, 04:42:48 PM
March 24, 2018, 04:37:37 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
March 24, 2018, 03:47:29 PM
Looks like very interesting...machine learning...but due to a lot of scams we should do very careful research. Did any one check their LinkedIn profiles? WP on plagiarizm? Github code audit, etc. ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
March 24, 2018, 11:52:06 AM
does infrastructure on the device machine learning? Undecided
You mean working with machine learning, blockchain, and integrated learning technologies Huh
Yes.that's it .Is it possible or not?
Have you ever read anything about the program before asking questions?Of course Yes) the Infrastructure of DML is successfully used, otherwise nothing would work)))))))))) Wink
Don't be such a prude )I'm just asking questions and want answers.I have another question, could you answer it?
Okay, lol.What is about this time?
Can I find a roadmap and developer information on the website?Will that be reliable?
Yes, everything is on the site. Search and ask the questions in the telegram
March 24, 2018, 10:49:45 AM
You mean working with machine learning, blockchain, and integrated learning technologies Huh
Have you ever read anything about the program before asking questions?Of course Yes) the Infrastructure of DML is successfully used, otherwise nothing would work)))))))))) Wink
Don't be such a prude )I'm just asking questions and want answers.I have another question, could you answer it?
Can I find a roadmap and developer information on the website?Will that be reliable?
Well of course,Yes, it's logical
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
March 24, 2018, 10:45:15 AM
March 24, 2018, 10:40:35 AM
March 24, 2018, 10:37:12 AM
March 24, 2018, 10:32:15 AM
March 24, 2018, 10:28:27 AM
March 24, 2018, 10:23:02 AM
March 24, 2018, 10:18:13 AM
March 24, 2018, 09:46:29 AM
Does the program have open source? Huh
Yes,all this information is spelled out in white paper
It is very interesting ...The project is indeed very difficult,and they chose this ...That's interesting
I don't think there's anything particularly interesting about it ,if you want,I can try to explain it to you.
Oh,thank you!That would be nice. Grin
Just in this way, the program allows you to attract as many users as possible than usual and of course to implement various improvements or changes
Okay , so users can make any changes?
Yes, exactly.It's cool isn't it?
Yes,but...isn't that dangerous?
I'm not quite sure what the danger is.
Well look, it can be dangerous to trust users to cite any changes....They're not professionaly how does Sad
I don't think you get it right .Each invention of this type falls on a certain branch for development .This can not affect the development or operation of the program
March 24, 2018, 09:42:11 AM
It is very interesting ...The project is indeed very difficult,and they chose this ...That's interesting
I don't think there's anything particularly interesting about it ,if you want,I can try to explain it to you.
Just in this way, the program allows you to attract as many users as possible than usual and of course to implement various improvements or changes
Well look, it can be dangerous to trust users to cite any changes....They're not professionaly how does Sad
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
March 24, 2018, 09:41:21 AM

What is this?
March 24, 2018, 09:39:31 AM
Pages:
Jump to: