Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 77. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
March 23, 2018, 02:44:33 PM
The project attracts many new users every day. I think this is a very good indicator! Successes to the project!

How do you know that every day there are new users? Do you have new information about this? Tell me!

Every day I see new users on the forum pages. I think this is a good indicator. This is my opinion

I understood you. It's logical, I think so. You are right perhaps. I want to ask the team's statistics
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 02:42:27 PM
Hey. Does anyone know who is the developer of the project?
Hey. All information about the development team is on the site. There it is in detail written about each worker.
Can you tell me briefly about this? I can not find the site. Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
March 23, 2018, 02:42:03 PM
Hello. Is the project already operational? Can I take part?
Activity: 420
March 23, 2018, 02:41:41 PM
It has a huge team and a promising project. I wish all members and investors good luck  Smiley
Activity: 546
March 23, 2018, 02:40:38 PM
And what about the algorithms of machine learning?
What exactly do you mean, I do not understand what you're talking about
Well, I understand that the idea of the platform is that users are granted access to the computational fluidity of the system, in order that they use the technology of machine learning in their own needs. But what about the algorithms? customers will need to develop these algorithms by themselves?
Well, in general there are several options. For example, use already ready algorithms or develop the necessary algorithms on their own. You can also hire a team that does this for you. All these features will be available in the Marketplace
That is, within the framework of this project, the store of services will also be implemented?
if I understand everything correctly, yes, that's it.
This is very impressive, we get not only a platform, but also opportunities to realize the potential of this platform. It is very convenient and correct.
That's it. Therefore, I am interested in this project. This is why he interested me as an investor.  Wink
Have you already invested some money in this project? Can you tell us the details and details of this?
Not really. I filled out the form on the website and so far I'm waiting.
Activity: 196
March 23, 2018, 02:40:05 PM
Well, I understand that the idea of the platform is that users are granted access to the computational fluidity of the system, in order that they use the technology of machine learning in their own needs. But what about the algorithms? customers will need to develop these algorithms by themselves?
Well, in general there are several options. For example, use already ready algorithms or develop the necessary algorithms on their own. You can also hire a team that does this for you. All these features will be available in the Marketplace
That is, within the framework of this project, the store of services will also be implemented?
This is very impressive, we get not only a platform, but also opportunities to realize the potential of this platform. It is very convenient and correct.
That's it. Therefore, I am interested in this project. This is why he interested me as an investor.  Wink
Have you already invested some money in this project? Can you tell us the details and details of this?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 02:39:59 PM
The project attracts many new users every day. I think this is a very good indicator! Successes to the project!

How do you know that every day there are new users? Do you have new information about this? Tell me!

Every day I see new users on the forum pages. I think this is a good indicator. This is my opinion
March 23, 2018, 02:39:43 PM
March 23, 2018, 02:39:30 PM
March 23, 2018, 02:39:09 PM
March 23, 2018, 02:38:56 PM
March 23, 2018, 02:38:44 PM
March 23, 2018, 02:38:16 PM
March 23, 2018, 02:38:02 PM
March 23, 2018, 02:37:04 PM
March 23, 2018, 02:35:58 PM
Hey. All information about the development team is on the site. There it is in detail written about each worker.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
March 23, 2018, 02:35:12 PM

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 02:30:16 PM
March 23, 2018, 02:29:37 PM
Activity: 420
March 23, 2018, 02:27:49 PM
As far as I understand, users will be merged into nodes and then these nodes will perform certain tasks and calculations, right?
Well, yes, it turns out a kind of pool, like in the crypto currency. As far as I know, each node will be responsible for a certain algorithm of machine learning. But it seems that these nodes can perform one task. This is all done for convenience and the work of the platform.
And what exactly is the convenience of this approach?    Huh
Well it's like this platform for business, then customers can execute their algorithms on certain nodes. This is convenience. there are also some special features of working with data and the area of data access.
What exactly are the features of working with data? Can you tell us more about this?
I'd like to explain it to you. but I can not. I myself do not fully understand this, I need to study this issue more deeply. you can try to study it yourself by reading whitepaper.    Wink
I wanted to do this, but this is available only in English, I do not have sufficient knowledge of this language to read such a large and voluminous documentation.   Undecided
Do not worry about it. I certainly did not hear anything about the bounty campaign, but maybe it will. And if it is then the project will have localization in other languages.
Well, I hope that's exactly how it will be. thanks for the answers, you really helped me.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: