Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 75. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 05:35:25 PM
Many companies exploit private data while projects like DML utilized the blockchain technologies to unleash the potential of private data and machine learning.
It is so progressive.  They are also aiming to make machine learning less resource demanding by providing people with a decentralized ecosystem.
You are right. Have you seen their prototype? I think it is awesome.
Activity: 210
March 23, 2018, 05:30:00 PM
Many companies exploit private data while projects like DML utilized the blockchain technologies to unleash the potential of private data and machine learning.
It is so progressive.  They are also aiming to make machine learning less resource demanding by providing people with a decentralized ecosystem.
Activity: 196
Merit: 25
March 23, 2018, 05:24:29 PM
What do you think the future is for the project? And what is the development of the subject of artificial intelligence?

They have a lot of good engineers, but if you will open  github page - https://github.com/DecentralizedML your mood will immediately worsen. Last commit - 22 days ago and "This organization has no public members.". Bad signal.
Activity: 224
March 23, 2018, 05:24:19 PM
Activity: 364
March 23, 2018, 05:20:14 PM
What do you think the future is for the project? And what is the development of the subject of artificial intelligence?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
March 23, 2018, 05:15:52 PM
I want to learn about the project development. What is next, what will they do?
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
March 23, 2018, 05:15:14 PM
Why did you choose this specificity for the project? Roll Eyes
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 05:10:45 PM
By the way, how to register on the platform, can you tell?))) Smiley
March 23, 2018, 05:05:11 PM
I want to wish good luck to the project)) as already written in this thread, that the technology of blockchain is the technology of the future. Accordingly, I believe in the successful development of the project, and that very soon all distance education will be implemented through similar platforms
Activity: 336
March 23, 2018, 05:03:39 PM
Does someone know something new about the project development? I’m very interested in DML, but I haven’t too much time for searching info.
March 23, 2018, 05:00:42 PM
On this platform, you can simply exchange tokens among themselves? Or be sure to use the services with participation?
March 23, 2018, 04:55:30 PM
Is it possible to pay your tokens not only on your platform, but in everyday life?))
March 23, 2018, 04:48:21 PM
Does the future fate of the project and its development depend on the rate of bitcoin and the growth of the price of the crypto currency?)) If the crypto currency is depreciated, will the investment also be lost?

I don't know how about the future, but you probably touched on a very distant future))) because at the present time bitcoin is growing in comparison even with last week and last month. Therefore, the topic will only be more popular, in my opinion.
March 23, 2018, 04:43:10 PM
Does the future fate of the project and its development depend on the rate of bitcoin and the growth of the price of the crypto currency?)) If the crypto currency is depreciated, will the investment also be lost?
March 23, 2018, 04:38:06 PM
I advise you to read the news and updates of the project in social networks on the platform pages))) Very entertaining. Most of all I advise Facebook, it's very convenient to receive news immediately in the stream)))
March 23, 2018, 04:33:17 PM
Listen, well, I really like the idea of ​​the project and even in some ways shocked! Because really the theme is very relevant. And such a project on the workforce, which would be associated with the crypto currency, hasn't yet been.
March 23, 2018, 04:28:43 PM
What factors will affect the exchange rate of this currency? I will be happy with the details.

in my opinion, the course will be based on the existing supply and demand. Maybe the value of this currency will be influenced by players with large assets and panic that if you want you can track fluctuations in rates on online charts)))
March 23, 2018, 04:23:10 PM
What factors will affect the exchange rate of this currency? I will be happy with the details.
March 23, 2018, 04:18:08 PM
The existing intellectual systems have very narrow areas of application. For example, programs that can beat a person in chess can't answer questions. And what amaze you?

But there is no single answer to the question of what artificial intelligence does. Almost every author who writes a book about this, discusses superficially, but doesn't describe the exact functions ((

So maybe the authors of the project will call us these functions and make a big breakthrough in science))) Well, at least in the field of blockchain projects Wink

Yeah. The questions of the "intelligence" of artificial intelligence are still at the peak of their popularity. Now these questions have reached the sphere of crypto currency)))

Maybe all the same you first need to clarify the authors, whether there was any artificial intelligence at all or simply a platform with this theme is connected)) It will be useful Smiley

Oh. That would be the topic of someone engaged in close contact and there would be a chance to really turn the world and science)) My question is: do you issue your own tokens or maybe you have your own currency?

Yes. Perhaps now a completely new, alternative currency has been created and, perhaps, this currency will be raised to a completely different level, in such a way that it will compete with other types of crypto currency. Therefore, the owners of the DML will no longer need to use other currencies.
March 23, 2018, 04:13:44 PM
The existing intellectual systems have very narrow areas of application. For example, programs that can beat a person in chess can't answer questions. And what amaze you?

But there is no single answer to the question of what artificial intelligence does. Almost every author who writes a book about this, discusses superficially, but doesn't describe the exact functions ((

So maybe the authors of the project will call us these functions and make a big breakthrough in science))) Well, at least in the field of blockchain projects Wink

Yeah. The questions of the "intelligence" of artificial intelligence are still at the peak of their popularity. Now these questions have reached the sphere of crypto currency)))

Maybe all the same you first need to clarify the authors, whether there was any artificial intelligence at all or simply a platform with this theme is connected)) It will be useful Smiley

Oh. That would be the topic of someone engaged in close contact and there would be a chance to really turn the world and science)) My question is: do you issue your own tokens or maybe you have your own currency?
Pages:
Jump to: