Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 76. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 04:08:07 PM
The existing intellectual systems have very narrow areas of application. For example, programs that can beat a person in chess can't answer questions. And what amaze you?

But there is no single answer to the question of what artificial intelligence does. Almost every author who writes a book about this, discusses superficially, but doesn't describe the exact functions ((

So maybe the authors of the project will call us these functions and make a big breakthrough in science))) Well, at least in the field of blockchain projects Wink

Yeah. The questions of the "intelligence" of artificial intelligence are still at the peak of their popularity. Now these questions have reached the sphere of crypto currency)))

Maybe all the same you first need to clarify the authors, whether there was any artificial intelligence at all or simply a platform with this theme is connected)) It will be useful Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 04:03:26 PM
The existing intellectual systems have very narrow areas of application. For example, programs that can beat a person in chess can't answer questions. And what amaze you?

But there is no single answer to the question of what artificial intelligence does. Almost every author who writes a book about this, discusses superficially, but doesn't describe the exact functions ((

So maybe the authors of the project will call us these functions and make a big breakthrough in science))) Well, at least in the field of blockchain projects Wink

Yeah. The questions of the "intelligence" of artificial intelligence are still at the peak of their popularity. Now these questions have reached the sphere of crypto currency)))
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
March 23, 2018, 03:58:20 PM

Activity: 574
March 23, 2018, 03:53:38 PM

Activity: 364
March 23, 2018, 03:48:35 PM
Activity: 168
March 23, 2018, 03:34:05 PM
What is this lawlessness? Why has not the project been closed yet?
Take it easy, man. What's wrong with the project? Can you explain?
All that is related to the crypto currency is a fraud. I do not understand why people are involved in this.
Do not say nonsense. If you do not understand this, then why mislead other people? This is silly.
Merit: 13
March 23, 2018, 03:29:38 PM
Are your machines created or created to perform creative functions or to understand a real living person? What features will the development have? Roll Eyes
March 23, 2018, 03:29:01 PM
All that is related to the crypto currency is a fraud. I do not understand why people are involved in this.
Activity: 168
March 23, 2018, 03:24:00 PM
March 23, 2018, 03:18:51 PM
Activity: 210
March 23, 2018, 03:13:42 PM
Hey. Does anyone know who is the developer of the project?
Hey. All information about the development team is on the site. There it is in detail written about each worker.
Can you tell me briefly about this? I can not find the site. Roll Eyes
How can you not find the site?
Well, okay. The team is very large and international. In addition to the main employees there is also a group of consultants.
Are they experienced enough? Will they be able to raise the project to a high level?
I think yes. They have been doing this for a long time.
I am sure that they will have no problems with the implementation of the project.
Well then, I will invest my money here.
I hope this will bring profit. Grin
Ahaha. Try it. Maybe you'll get rich. Or not. Cheesy
March 23, 2018, 03:08:13 PM
Hey. All information about the development team is on the site. There it is in detail written about each worker.
Well, okay. The team is very large and international. In addition to the main employees there is also a group of consultants.
Are they experienced enough? Will they be able to raise the project to a high level?
I am sure that they will have no problems with the implementation of the project.
Well then, I will invest my money here.
I hope this will bring profit. Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
March 23, 2018, 03:03:23 PM
When will the project start? When will the output of the project?

The exact dates are still unknown. More detailed information will be available on the main project page. follow the news

I understood you. Can I find an official website other than the page on the forum?

Yes, of course, the link is available at the top. Keep an eye out for the project!
March 23, 2018, 03:02:02 PM
Activity: 252
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
March 23, 2018, 02:57:31 PM
It sounds very impressive. When will the project be launched? I think the development team will surprise us all!
Activity: 532
March 23, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

The exact dates are still unknown. More detailed information will be available on the main project page. follow the news

I understood you. Can I find an official website other than the page on the forum?
March 23, 2018, 02:55:31 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
March 23, 2018, 02:53:58 PM

March 23, 2018, 02:49:21 PM
Activity: 532
March 23, 2018, 02:49:08 PM
Pages:
Jump to: