Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 80. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
March 23, 2018, 12:00:07 PM
The developers of this project really plan to use mobile devices for computing?

Yes, mobile devices can also be connected to a common system and they can also perform calculations. this possibility is provided by the team, yes.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 11:54:56 AM
The developers of this project really plan to use mobile devices for computing?
March 23, 2018, 11:50:22 AM
I need advice. Do you think it's worth investing in the project?

Why do you doubt? Why do not you want to invest in the development of the project?

I did not say that I do not want to invest. On the contrary, I want to invest and I'm interested, I want to know the opinion of the community

I think that you can be helped here. I know many users who invest money in the project and they make a profit. This is a good thing. You can help the project and earn!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 11:45:36 AM

Why do you doubt? Why do not you want to invest in the development of the project?

I did not say that I do not want to invest. On the contrary, I want to invest and I'm interested, I want to know the opinion of the community
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
March 23, 2018, 11:45:06 AM

Do not listen to advice, study the project yourself. Evaluate the team and the idea Wink
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 11:43:57 AM
Looks great
March 23, 2018, 11:40:25 AM

Activity: 532
March 23, 2018, 11:34:48 AM
Activity: 336
March 23, 2018, 10:23:24 AM
Do project managers assess the situation with an unstable bitkoy course as a risk to the project?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 10:21:15 AM
I think that any project related to the transfer of crypto-currency means should be linked to a block chain, which means that any such project should be decentralized
I agree. Moreover, the project is working, it remains only to finish it, namely: polish holes, make a beautiful shell and can be launched in production
I think that the project needs a little more cardinal processing. Now I hardly can call it attractive for investors and for users ..
And yet, I think that we should not abandon the idea of decentralization, but offer platform users more freedom to customize their actions. This will increase platform loyalty automatically
Yes, it sounds very cool. And as it is necessary to add the moment of maintaining the working state in the inactive time, for example at night, with the possibility of selecting any order and sending photos on it automatically
Activity: 378
March 23, 2018, 10:19:56 AM
I think that any project related to the transfer of crypto-currency means should be linked to a block chain, which means that any such project should be decentralized
I agree. Moreover, the project is working, it remains only to finish it, namely: polish holes, make a beautiful shell and can be launched in production
I think that the project needs a little more cardinal processing. Now I hardly can call it attractive for investors and for users ..
And yet, I think that we should not abandon the idea of decentralization, but offer platform users more freedom to customize their actions. This will increase platform loyalty automatically
March 23, 2018, 10:18:13 AM
March 23, 2018, 10:15:08 AM
March 23, 2018, 10:11:36 AM
March 23, 2018, 10:10:19 AM
Yes, this sounds pretty reasonable, but it will be difficult - to link the loyalty system with the decentralized platform. Think about how to track the loyalty of a particular person?
If a decentralized platform is used, many problems will arise. Tracking can only occur by a general response from the customer ..
Not so many problems actually arise. You're slandering this technology. I think that there is nothing better than to implement the end product on the new technology
I do not understand you. In the end, are you for a decentralized platform, or against?
March 23, 2018, 10:09:33 AM
Yes, this sounds pretty reasonable, but it will be difficult - to link the loyalty system with the decentralized platform. Think about how to track the loyalty of a particular person?
If a decentralized platform is used, many problems will arise. Tracking can only occur by a general response from the customer ..
Not so many problems actually arise. You're slandering this technology. I think that there is nothing better than to implement the end product on the new technology
March 23, 2018, 10:04:59 AM
March 23, 2018, 10:03:09 AM
March 23, 2018, 10:01:25 AM
By the way, how do the participants of the program get their money? that is, the financing goes directly from the customer, and as soon as the user sends one photo, he receives as much money as the customer gave, right?
It turns out so, only I realized that the payment is not for each photo, but for a block of photos from one device. Someone will send one, and someone will send twenty-one.
What then is the problem to take a few photos and every time to re-enter the application and send one photo twenty times, for example. So you will earn more money
It seems ridiculous to me)
I think that developers just need to work on holes in algorithms, such as the one we found now. The application should not function in this way
What can you offer? in this case, there is no need to do something new, as this is the concern of the project team.
Easy!
for example, pay for the density of content. In the event that the content really has a lot of weight for analysis in a specific area - pay the person more
I agree. It is necessary to implement a system of incentives for a particular area. That is, if a participant of the program has made a significant contribution to a particular direction, then he should be given interest
This is a standard loyalty program for regular customers. It's like a system of discounts, but on the contrary, the system of bonuses in the form of interest. Customers can even choose, for example, more authoritative participants to analyze their data
March 23, 2018, 09:55:22 AM
By the way, how do the participants of the program get their money? that is, the financing goes directly from the customer, and as soon as the user sends one photo, he receives as much money as the customer gave, right?
It turns out so, only I realized that the payment is not for each photo, but for a block of photos from one device. Someone will send one, and someone will send twenty-one.
What then is the problem to take a few photos and every time to re-enter the application and send one photo twenty times, for example. So you will earn more money
It seems ridiculous to me)
I think that developers just need to work on holes in algorithms, such as the one we found now. The application should not function in this way
What can you offer? in this case, there is no need to do something new, as this is the concern of the project team.
Easy!
for example, pay for the density of content. In the event that the content really has a lot of weight for analysis in a specific area - pay the person more
I agree. It is necessary to implement a system of incentives for a particular area. That is, if a participant of the program has made a significant contribution to a particular direction, then he should be given interest
Pages:
Jump to: