Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Deciphercoin - Initial Free Distribution - PoW Minable - Bounties - page 2. (Read 11904 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 350
Hey guys retweet this and lets get this coin on Ccex....
 Went to edit and hit delete... Lol
Check out @xkdxdavis1010's Tweet: https://twitter.com/xkdxdavis1010/status/661482302439075840?s=09

Completed Wink
legendary
Activity: 1554
Hey guys retweet this and lets get this coin on Ccex....

Check out @xkdxdavis1010's Tweet: https://twitter.com/xkdxdavis1010/status/661482302439075840?s=09

Completed Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Submitted to c-cex and bleutrade, now we wait..

I've just done my part Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Submitted to c-cex and bleutrade, now we wait..
Activity: 413
Still nothing resolved with yobit... like i said earlier we need another exchange.

yobit is anyway a shitty exchange.  Cry
I agree-SHITTY

Everything is working, I just don't know what is up with YoBit after they said "techproblems checking it out" in this thread almost a week ago.....

I submitted a ticket to Bittrex last week, it's now a waiting game with them.....

Everyone should submit their requests for DEC to be added to the C-CEX vote list.

Also hit up Bleutrade, it can't hurt.

Bounties are still available, especially for Games/Dice/Slots that can use DEC as a gambling option.
legendary
Still nothing resolved with yobit... like i said earlier we need another exchange.

yobit is anyway a shitty exchange.  Cry
I agree-SHITTY
legendary
I do not understand the position yobit,Dev,let's write in support C-CEX,Bittrex or Cryptsy
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

yobit is anyway a shitty exchange.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
yobit situation do not understand-the address there and the deposit is not available...

Still no clarification from yobit yet huh. I saw this happend with another recent addition, but was resolved within 24hrs.
Grin It's been 48 hours ...

yea thats my point, not looking good it hasent been resolved yet.
legendary
guys tweet it for c-cex why we are focusing on yobit this much :/

I agree we need to tweet for c-cex, yobit is frivolous
legendary
yobit situation do not understand-the address there and the deposit is not available...

Still no clarification from yobit yet huh. I saw this happend with another recent addition, but was resolved within 24hrs.
Grin It's been 48 hours ...
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
guys tweet it for c-cex why we are focusing on yobit this much :/
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

legendary
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

Seems YoBit is changing things around first this ^^^^ problem, now this problem.

"Your balance must be at least 0.001 btc to write into chat."

Ummm what !

As far as the BTC balance needed to chat, come on if you don't have that what are you doing on an exchange?

The inability to generate an address perhaps stems from the same mysterious problem I am experiencing.

Activity: 756

Seems YoBit is changing things around first this ^^^^ problem, now this problem.

"Your balance must be at least 0.001 btc to write into chat."

Ummm what !
Pages:
Jump to: