Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Deciphercoin - Initial Free Distribution - PoW Minable - Bounties - page 9. (Read 11904 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Just over 12 hours to go till free distribution ends, getting excited to know how many I will be getting Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
i need node , nice new coin Wink
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Dev give us some addnode no connection in wallet.

Same problem, no connections in the wallet

Node and Source code will be released once Free Initial Distribution is over & coins have been sent so the community can begin mining.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity

Same problem, no connections in the wallet
legendary
Activity: 966
legendary
Let`s get some free coins Smiley
Activity: 266
have no connection in the wallet  Smiley
is still waiting 24 hours left?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1442
Makes a nice change from the usual ICO launches.

Good luck Smiley
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
Deciphercoin Initial Distribution Details

Free Initial Distribution is available to all BitcoinTalk members who are Jr. Member+ the only other requirements is to follow @Dechiphercoin87 on Twitter then PM (Private Message) me on here your Deciphercoin Address + the Twitter account you followed with.

Distribution eligibility will last 24Hours unless stated otherwise.

Total amount of coins will be equally given away to all participants minus the bounty percentages.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Free coins sounds awesome! Oh wait I am a newbie still  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
when is going to be launched are you planning to do some sort of countdown so we wont miss launch
legendary
Activity: 938
Dev thanks for your honesty but you could to know that the competition is tough,  Hundreds of coins has been failed, Anothers scams etc.....

New coins open the door to virus, Malware, Scam, Time wastage, Loss of confidence on crypto, Chaos, Etc...

are not enough yet?

So, Why one more to do?
Activity: 266
walet isn't yet launched Smiley
Activity: 350
I like the idea of forum distribution. As long as we keep newbies out of the mix. Im watching.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
The initial Free Distribution details, wallets & source code will be announced but no node will be given until official release, so even if you did get it to work you would be mining on the wrong Official chain.

Not a terribly good idea because, in previous instances it didn't go to go the way the devs anticipated.

The term “official” has no practical relevance to selection of blockchain, primacy is determined solely according to which chain is calculated to have been the subject of the most computational effort thus far.

Cheers

Graham
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
legendary
Dev can you tell the portion of primine from 33 mil coins?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Who doesn't like free coins Smiley
Regarding the Free Distribution, that portion besides the Bounties will all be given to BitcoinTalk users with a rating of Jr. Member+

The given amount will be decided after the conclusion of the offer of Free Initial Coins, a start & finish date will be announced along with the Wallets within 48Hours , the Source Code & Official Node will be released upon completion of distribution.

Burning of excess coins can also be offered if need be. (Which means if you guys don't like how much is on offer initially)

A Twitter account has also been added to the OP.
Pages:
Jump to: