Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Deciphercoin - Initial Free Distribution - PoW Minable - Bounties - page 8. (Read 11904 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I expect to see someone set up a node or at least give me the list of some nodes as I can not connect to the network. But there is not a single one. I hope that someone can help find some nodes
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Free Initial Distribution Is Over

Please wait while calculations are done !
when your counting will over guys Smiley
Activity: 635
When PoW launches?
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Free Initial Distribution Is Over

Please wait while calculations are done !
The dev said he would release the source and node upon completion of sending coins to the eligible members.

That is correct.

There is now Only 2 Hours Left to get your Free Initial Distribution.

Activity: 756
The dev said he would release the source and node upon completion of sending coins to the eligible members.
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
Deciphercoin Initial Distribution Details

Free Initial Distribution is available to all BitcoinTalk members who are Jr. Member+ the only other requirements is to follow @Dechiphercoin87 on Twitter then PM (Private Message) me on here your Deciphercoin Address + the Twitter account you followed with.

Distribution eligibility will last 24Hours unless stated otherwise.

Total amount of coins will be equally given away to all participants minus the bounty percentages.

Dev, I need addnode because my wallet not connection Sad
3 Hours Left Till Free Initial Distribution Ends

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
i think yobit is good excanger for your coin right now sir  Grin
Describe your project

Do it briefly if you would like not be called scammer.

At least, match launch time.

Thx

I'm intrigued to know how you consider it a scam when the Dev is giving the coins away for free

The OP says it all pretty much even about myself.

Launch time will happen soon after Free Initial Distribution End Countdown but only when all the FID coins for everyone + Bounties has been calculated and sent out.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Describe your project

Thx

I'm intrigued to know how you consider it a scam when the Dev is giving the coins away for free
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Describe your project

Thx
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
So far there has been around 50 people interested in this that will receive their Free Initial Distribution.

Only 4 hours left to be eligible to get your Free Initial Distribution for Deciphercoin.

Right now it's looking to be around an estimated 40-60k DEC each though anything can change.

please stop timer , i would like to have 60K DEC  Grin
So far there has been around 50 people interested in this that will receive their Free Initial Distribution.

Only 4 hours left to be eligible to get your Free Initial Distribution for Deciphercoin.

Right now it's looking to be around an estimated 40-60k DEC each though anything can change.

legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Under 6 hours to go till the distribution offer ends.

Don't worry about syncing yet, the node will be given upon launch as well as the source code.
Activity: 664
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Source code for wallet available?
Activity: 770
This is a rare coin these days I must say. Not having the initial distribution like other coins, this coin uses the twitter campaign. But until now I still have 0 connection to the network so please someone helps me with some nodes Grin I really love this coin but I hope that developer will implement POS system since if you plan to make this coin pure POW, it will be some what boring in my opinion. Generally, I love this coin!
Pages:
Jump to: